• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

It was not nearly as potent as we had expected it to be. Both of us felt that 20-25 mg would have been easily tolerable

2C-B-fly is funny... it feels very physically light. 20-25mg would probably not feel too much at all physically. But its real effects are pretty subtle in a way... it had me feeling realigned in a very positive and loving way, that seemed only partly dose-dependent and not altogether like a drug effect.

^I can definitely agree that it's subtle, so subtle.

And my question is moot, when I finally decided to dose up last night I looked closely at the contents of the jar and saw some white-reddish granular precipitant and what looked like very small colonies of microorganisms, very small. Thought I'd pass.

That really DID mess my memory up - I'd forgotton I'd ever tried it till I reread this thread. :\

Going to have some soon. Im at like 90kg and I'm probably going to start with like 18mg.

Anyway, anybody able to make a comparison to 2C-E? Since thats what I know in the 2c realm. Would anybody say the visuals were exceptionally strong?

I'm thinking about putting some AMT and this together, as I've heard amt is a fine mix with 2c's also. This would be of course once i have a better idea of 2c-b-fly's dosage scaling.

Eh, I think AMT is a mild MAOI, so I probably wouldn't mix it with new type of drug we don't know much about (the whole fly series).

I haven't taken 2C-B-Fly, but from what I've read and the other similar 2C-s I've done, I wouldn't expect it to be like 2C-E. 2C-E is in your face and mentally intense. Huge visual component and mental component (as I'm sure you know). 2C-B is less intense, and more warm and emotional. It seems 2C-B-Fly is even more subtle from what I can gather. Take that for what you will.

Yeah it seems when the 2c-b-fly reports are low, it sounds more like MDMA.

I figured its gonna be more relaxed. But it does seem to have a real open communicative element, on top of some great visuals. But yeah I dont expect 2c-e.

2C-E is pretty ridiculous with the visuals and mentally was intense. But this seems more suitable for social tripping which is where I've been headed.

Trip reports will probably be coming in two weeks.

And I really dont think the AMT MAOI factor is strong enough to be a problem.. I personally just want to do a small smoke of it into a trip of the 2c-b-fly. I've heard of AMT and 2C-B trips going just fine. Somebody's gotta do the "research"

Going to have some soon. Im at like 90kg and I'm probably going to start with like 18mg.

Anyway, anybody able to make a comparison to 2C-E? Since thats what I know in the 2c realm. Would anybody say the visuals were exceptionally strong?

I'm thinking about putting some AMT and this together, as I've heard amt is a fine mix with 2c's also. This would be of course once i have a better idea of 2c-b-fly's dosage scaling.

2C-B-fly is nothing at all like 2C-E. It's sort of like 2C-B but it's really its own thing... it's not a lot like other 2C_s in my opinion. I found it subtle yet powerful. It seemed to realign my energy into a glowing positive force. It was sort of lightly like MDMA but entirely natural-feeling to my body and brain. Very light and very pleasant. There were no visuals to speak of, for me. A few reports report visuals, but I didn't get any. I didn't get any sort of intense mental trip, but more of a state of grace and bubbly joy and energy... feels good to move. :)

Lucky you... I'd LOVE to get some more 2C-B-fly. I tried it 3 times when I got some and I loved it.

Can 2c-b-fly be kept for a long time as other phens without losing potency? I mean, is it a stable compound?

I think its pretty stable. Given 2C's and bromo-dragonfly are very stable compounds in general.

2C-B-fly is nothing at all like 2C-E. It's sort of like 2C-B but it's really its own thing... it's not a lot like other 2C_s in my opinion. I found it subtle yet powerful. It seemed to realign my energy into a glowing positive force. It was sort of lightly like MDMA but entirely natural-feeling to my body and brain. Very light and very pleasant. There were no visuals to speak of, for me. A few reports report visuals, but I didn't get any. I didn't get any sort of intense mental trip, but more of a state of grace and bubbly joy and energy... feels good to move. :)

Lucky you... I'd LOVE to get some more 2C-B-fly. I tried it 3 times when I got some and I loved it.

What dosages did you do? I find it interesting you say you had no visuals. Any possible tolerance at the time?

It seems there must be a bit of a effect curve with dosage. Because after most 15mg reports it seems like great stuff. Below that it seems more tranquil, yet great like you described.

I'm definitely excited to have 1/3'rd of a gram to play with though, I'll be able to really put some light on the stuff.

I do not have much information currently, but I have heard through the grapevine that a danish man has recently died of a cardiac arrest during an 18mg oral experience. Hopefully we will learn that there was a preexisting condition or something else at play here, but anyone considering this chemical right now might want to think twice..

While I say thank you for the comment, I highly doubt this compound is any more dangerous than the others in its class. It had to have been something existing or what have you.

Plus the grapevine isnt exactly a press source. I'd love to hear from a more legit source. If you can find a link or something though, I'd be pleased to read it.

What dosages did you do? I find it interesting you say you had no visuals. Any possible tolerance at the time?

It seems there must be a bit of a effect curve with dosage. Because after most 15mg reports it seems like great stuff. Below that it seems more tranquil, yet great like you described.

I'm definitely excited to have 1/3'rd of a gram to play with though, I'll be able to really put some light on the stuff.

I did 14.5, 18, and 20. I never got any visuals... it reminded me more of MDMA than 2C-B, but it was different from both. Very light and floaty in the body. Hard to explain but I wrote two trip reports about it:

First experience
Second experience (later others were added)

There's another thread going, but I thought it should be added here. There was a prominent vendor who recently began offering 2C-B-fly. He died from an 18mg dose and several other hospitalizations are rumored to be contributed to the same batch. Hopefully, it can be determined what the content of chem is, but until then DO NOT test any recent batched of 2C-B-fly until more is known. Here's the link to the other thread.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=465736&page=6

MODS: change this if necessary, but I think that the most exposure in the community expediently may save people's life/injury, while lessening the chance of mainstream media having a field day with this.

Yeah thats a good point explorer. Even if it comes from another source, it could still all be coming from the same shit hole.

Anyway I did agree with the idea to make a new thread. I suppose that a real trial of 2c-b-fly will just have to wait.

In the meantime I'm gonna go hack a san pedro down the street....

I was definitely going to take it this weekend and deceided to browse BL for peoples experiences (I check the Big & Dandy's most of the times but not always) and found this horrible news. You all saved my life. "Thank you" doesn't sound like enough.
I read this in the sticky thread and figured explorer83's post above should be re-posted in red in case people are just scanning over big and dandy threads looking for posts that look like experience reports before using. Moderators: It probably makes sense to put the announcement at the beginning of the thread or even temporarily in the title, too. The stickies are sometimes ignored because they're always there.
Danger!!!
There was a prominent vendor who recently began offering 2C-B-fly. He died from an 18mg dose and several other hospitalizations are rumored to be contributed to the same batch. Hopefully, it can be determined what the content of chem is, but until then DO NOT test any recent batched of 2C-B-fly until more is known.

Last edited:
And to add to that if you DO have some, read through that big thread. And if yours may be from another source, discuss it and if you still wish to try it do so very carefully. I dont know how many vendors out there are selling 2c-b-fly, but its better to treat all of it as potentially harmful until some trials have been made.

I read this in the sticky thread and figured explorer83's post above should be re-posted in red in case people are just scanning over big and dandy threads looking for posts that look like experience reports before using. Moderators: It probably makes sense to put the announcement at the beginning of the thread or even temporarily in the title, too. The stickies are sometimes ignored because they're always there.
Danger!!!
There was a prominent vendor who recently began offering 2C-B-fly. He died from an 18mg dose and several other hospitalizations are rumored to be contributed to the same batch. Hopefully, it can be determined what the content of chem is, but until then DO NOT test any recent batched of 2C-B-fly until more is known.

I agree that the first post should be updated as i wasnt aware of this batch myself because i didnt notice the sticky, most ppl just scan a few pages of trip reports.

It surprises me that there isn't very much of 2CB-Fly around. A very pleasant substance but if you're looking for psychedelic activity then this probably isn't on your list. It does have psychedelic activity at above 20mg or so and strongly at 36mg. ;) Would be nice if this was around. :)

I would LOVE to take a full psychedelic dose... I've had 18mg a few times and I absolutely loved it... very loving and light and euphoric and pleasant. Just great. :)