• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

All I can say-what an amazing compound. I'm always torn whether to be a documentarian or to focus on direct experience. But one thing is to be said of 2C-Es tactile quality-just like what I thought of 2C-I-visceral is the word. You really feel it-things aren't just intellectual. How both freeing and limiting emotions are. Interesting.

2C-E is a gem among gems, truly one of the most profoundly psychedelic molecules in existence.

If i ever get the chance I’ll grab a lifetime supply. Sadly, after a year or so ‘in the scene’, as it were, I’m yet to see it being sold anywhere.

Some day, some day.

Out of curiosity for anyone who’s tried both, how does 25E-NBOH compare to 2C-E proper? Only asking because I have seen a vendor stocking the former but have been hesitant to pull the trigger for a while now, especially before trying The Teacher first.

I don’t think 25E-NBOH is meant to be at all similar to 2ce.
I don’t mess with NBOMe and NBOH, there are some scary safety risks with them I think

The NBOXs really aren't much at all like the 2C-Xs, so I wouldn't expect much similarity.

2C-E, sadly, has been MIA for a while now. All the 2C-Xs are, except for 2C-B which is popular enough to have risen above the "RC" designation and will always be produced, probably. Until pretty recently, 2C-C and 2C-D were still being sold but they've disappeared as well. 2C-E disappeared a little before those two.

I picked up a gram when I still could, kinda wish I had gotten more, but honestly I hardly ever do 2C-E because it's so impactful every time I do (even a low dose really hits me and has elements that can be difficult, but ultimately rewarding). So that gram is probably a lifetime supply for me.

The most profoundly, overwhelmingly psychedelic trip of my life was on 2C-E, the second time I did it. It was my second +4 experience and I doubt I will ever again experience another in your face, ego death, complete psychedelic experience like that. Which is fine, it was extremely difficult and terrifying, but oh so worth it.

It is difficult to synth or something? We have chemists making 2C-B and synthetic mescaline in Europe, is there something that would prevent such a chemist from being able to produce 2C-E as well or is it just a perceived lack of demand?

It's just that 2C-B is popular and 2C-E is much less known. I mean of course all of us drug nerds know about it and love it, but your average festivalgoer has never heard of it. Whereas everyone knows about 2C-B, so it is in far more demand. And they're equally illegal.

2C-E is a fantastic party drug surprisingly. Like most drugs at parties, you have to keep the dose lower, and with 2C-E it's easier to overdo it than it is with 2C-B, which is probably part of the reason it didn't really catch on in the party scene. A few mg can be the difference between an awesome party dose and just way too much. I think another part of the reason is that the Shulgins were huge fans of 2C-B, and a lot of the appreciation emanated from them and caught on because of their (rightful) authority.

I picked up a gram when I still could, kinda wish I had gotten more, but honestly I hardly ever do 2C-E because it's so impactful every time I do (even a low dose really hits me and has elements that can be difficult, but ultimately rewarding). So that gram is probably a lifetime supply for me.
I picked up a gram right before I lost my source... 5 years back? And I haven't taken it once. Definitely a lifetime supply lol.

I think I'm just scared of it. But reading here, and now that things are mellowing (aside from Christmas Carnage as my family calls it heh) moreso in my life, it may be time for me to dip my toe into those deep mysterious 2C-E waters 🤔 Loved 2C-C, 2C-D was too prone too headaches (also need to revisit), haven't tried the rest. Hmm...

I picked up a gram right before I lost my source... 5 years back? And I haven't taken it once. Definitely a lifetime supply lol.

I think I'm just scared of it. But reading here, and now that things are mellowing (aside from Christmas Carnage as my family calls it heh) moreso in my life, it may be time for me to dip my toe into those deep mysterious 2C-E waters 🤔 Loved 2C-C, 2C-D was too prone too headaches (also need to revisit), haven't tried the rest. Hmm...
Nothing to be scared of mate, if you can take acid and 4-AcO-DMT you'll have no issue except maybe nausea and puking =D It's all in the dose, do start low, some people puke their guts out on it for the whole trip, it's no joke. Friend of mine suffered bad, including heavy headache.

This is one that I recommend rectal dosing for. For me, it eliminates almost all of its notorious body load. Just cut the oral dosage in half. I've also heard that a single 10mg diphenhydramine tablet helps with 2C-E in particular, which has anecdotally borne out.

I do find 2C-E to be a different beast. For me, it hasn't proven to be particularly insightful or deep in the way of 4-AcO-DMT. It's just seriously mind warping. There's nothing I've come across that compares. It's pretty neutral. All of my experiences with it were fine, but it certainly commanded respect. As always, YMMV.

2ce was my first RC and it used to be one of my favorite psychedelics. It seemed like I got more prone to the headache on the comedown or the next day and I just preferred other psychedelics with less taxing effects.

I read about it’s oxidative potential so I used to pre-dose with antioxidant vitamins C and E, which could have had a slight dehydrating effect and made my headache worse..it didn’t help anyway.

2ce is one of Shulgin’s “magical half dozen” along with 2cb, but I can agree that 2cb had more support if you want to call it that.

I started with 12 mg 2ce after trying acid and mushrooms a few times. It was profound and mind warping like has been said. I loved it for a while but for now my <100 mg is a lifetime supply as well.

Someone got some info about the batches of 2c-e of 3 years ago from dutch vendors?
Got some but something is off with the potency, 25mg aren t strong, seems like 50% the potency to me.
Someone else had the same experience? What would be a way to wash it?
Hey I have experience with this batch and it’s at about half potency for me too. I haven’t tried a wash or anything but I did reagent test with mecke marquis and mandolin, all testing Positive for 2c-e. I don’t really know where to go next, maybe an a/b could wash but I don’t know if I have the proper chemistry knowledge to determine the pka of 2c-e

I have a batch of the 2C-E from 3 years ago, around the time I joined this forum, beautiful white crystally powder. It is very potent ime.

I have a batch from 2020, which is kind of pinkish, that is also very potent.

Yeah my 2C-E s from that vendor from 3 years ago and it's as potent as any other 2C-E I've had. I guess it's possible that they made it multiple times and one of them was not as good.

Mine was a recent purchase of the old batch. It’s white and looks like all my other 2c’s but 25 mg hit like I would have expected 12-15 to. I only have tried 6 mg and 25 mg from this batch. I haven’t really considered that maybe my scale sucks

This is one that I recommend rectal dosing for. For me, it eliminates almost all of its notorious body load. Just cut the oral dosage in half. I've also heard that a single 10mg diphenhydramine tablet helps with 2C-E in particular, which has anecdotally borne out.

I do find 2C-E to be a different beast. For me, it hasn't proven to be particularly insightful or deep in the way of 4-AcO-DMT. It's just seriously mind warping. There's nothing I've come across that compares. It's pretty neutral. All of my experiences with it were fine, but it certainly commanded respect. As always, YMMV.

I did get a little more nausea that I expected-this was my second experience it was around 18 mg after my first exp at 12 to gauge its strength. For me I do have a script for ondansetron which I will pre load now because I took it when the nausea hit. WIthin an hr or so when the ondansetron kicked in it definitely helped.

Would a cut show in reagents? I tested with 3 and all came back as expected. I posted over on Reddit and the reps from the providing company agreed with my results. It wasn’t necessarily advertised but it’s from a nl only clear net site that responded to me saying that it was the last of their reserves from three years ago so there may be potency loss. I don’t necessarily believe them, and they also make 2c-e blotters so, idk. I’m kinda leaning to my scale being garbage because I’ve taken 25 weighed mg of 4-ho-met that was way less effective than a 20mg press. That’s just what I’m telling myself at least

There ain’t no such thing as 2C-x potency loss unless they’re leaving it unsealed in a box in a hot warehouse.