• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-2′-oxo-PCiPr (MXiPr) Thread

Yes, since it will have been slowly absorbing moisture, and even 1% of water will dissolve a lot of the drugs. As a plus, it will remain dry for a very long time since the epsom salts will stay in there, just shake it up for a few minutes if you haven't used it in a while.

Yes you can. In general you want to use like maybe 15mL per gram. Make sure it is anhydrous... buy 99% ACS grade anhydrous acetone, and then dehydrate it, as acetone absorbs water from the air. To do that, get some epsom salt crystals, and bake them in the oven at 400 degrees for an hour. Get a sheet of foil to lay them on, and cover it with another sheet of foil because they will pop sometimes and will fly all around if not covered. Then when they're dry, let them cool and then open your acetone bottle and pour the salts in, as much as will fit. Cap it and shake and swirl it around for a while. Now you'll have dehydrated acetone, which will stay dehydrated for a long time, the excess crystals will settle at the bottom.

Get a shot glass and put the drug in, then pour the acetone over it, and stir it up for a couple of minutes, and pour it into another glass through a coffee filter. The drug will stay on the filter. Then do another wash the same way. Then spread the drug out on the coffee filter and dry it out, a fan blowing on it helps. And you'll be left with washed drug, and whatever impurities got cleaned will be in the acetone.
Tin foil?

Yeah, well it's aluminum actually, they don't make tin foil anymore because tin is toxic. You could use something else too, whatever it is, it just needs to be a layer of something to lay them on, and a cover. I just say foil because it's readily available and works.

Mxipr is honestly some of the greatest stuff in the first half. Like putting your life on a filter of “nice glass of cab by a warm fire”

Once it hits the bland disso phase a bump of dmxe I’ve now found is just absolutely amazing. Mxipr, then dmxe when the “warmth” runs out. Game, set, match. It’s a winner.

I would agree with that statement as well. 2-FDCK is extremely smooth and very potent when taken orally. The come-up is still pretty short, the duration is a tiny bit longer and it's way easier to reach a hole. After trying both ROA's I don't see any reason why I would snort it over eating it, other than the act of snorting itself, which many K users are accustomed to and might find pleasurable.

DMXE I have only tried once (so far), but that one time was pretty impressive nonetheless. Never tried MXE, but that's what I always imagined it to be like.
Interesting. I have only snorted 2-FDCK, and the only reason for snorting it was because it was attributed to be really similar ketamine, which I haven't tried yet. The only other disso that I snorted was MXE, which at 10mg, which I found very nootropic in the way of verbal expressivity. But if I wanted to hole, I have other dissos, including MXE - 2 -FDCK seems too great a dancing substance. I do wonder, if it still be useful for this purpose consumed orally. With MXE, the proffered way of consumption was sublingual. I plugged it once and found that it was too maniac for me, where sublingually, it was entirely controllable. I didn't re-dose and had no crazy lines of gibberish scribble to decipher the day after. :)
Maybe I'll just test 2-FDCK out in the middle of the week. I'll hold sublingually for 30 minutes and than swallow it, like I did with MXE.

Interesting. I have only snorted 2-FDCK, and the only reason for snorting it was because it was attributed to be really similar ketamine, which I haven't tried yet. The only other disso that I snorted was MXE, which at 10mg, which I found very nootropic in the way of verbal expressivity. But if I wanted to hole, I have other dissos, including MXE - 2 -FDCK seems too great a dancing substance. I do wonder, if it still be useful for this purpose consumed orally. With MXE, the proffered way of consumption was sublingual. I plugged it once and found that it was too maniac for me, where sublingually, it was entirely controllable. I didn't re-dose and had no crazy lines of gibberish scribble to decipher the day after. :)
Maybe I'll just test 2-FDCK out in the middle of the week. I'll hold sublingually for 30 minutes and than swallow it, like I did with MXE.
2F is THE best disso for movies. Nothing comes close. So immersive.

DMXE though is the better dancing disso. Everytime I take it I just want to party hardy.

2F is THE best disso for movies. Nothing comes close. So immersive.

DMXE though is the better dancing disso. Everytime I take it I just want to party hardy.
I find a good movie best sober. When I want immersion, I download a 3D-SBS torrent and put on glasses. But what you said about DMXE really surprised me. While I did greatly enjoy dancing on 2-FDCK, the idea of it was suggested externally by ketamine's notoriety as a clubbing drug. But 4 times that I tried it above 40mg, MXE was perfect lying down. A true tripping substance.
Over last couple of years I've been reading about MDXE, MXiPr, FXE and wondering which one is the closest thing to MXE.
Just saw that FXE is not available anymore. Damn!

Anyone know if this has the same dosage as MXE???
I got a free 150mg sample and don't want to waste it.....when I did MXE I usually liked 100mg.
I haven't done dissos in a while but my usual dose of o-pce was around 40-50mg
I'm.not sure how that will translate to mxipr....

Mxipr is honestly some of the greatest stuff in the first half. Like putting your life on a filter of “nice glass of cab by a warm fire”

Once it hits the bland disso phase a bump of dmxe I’ve now found is just absolutely amazing. Mxipr, then dmxe when the “warmth” runs out. Game, set, match. It’s a winner.
Did they fix the synthesis or something? My lab received a crystal like substance which looks so much different than the brownish stuff before I doubt it is even mxipr. Will report back cause this looks promising for some grade A scientific experiments...

Anyone know if this has the same dosage as MXE???
I got a free 150mg sample and don't want to waste it.....when I did MXE I usually liked 100mg.
I haven't done dissos in a while but my usual dose of o-pce was around 40-50mg
I'm.not sure how that will translate to mxipr....

It's less potent than MXE for sure. Maybe even only half as potent, but it's weird because it seems like it varies between uses... like for example, one night I took 120mg in 3x 40mg doses, and felt a light, enjoyable but very mild effect. And then the next day I took 30mg one time and was very dissociated to the point it was uncomfortable and anxiety-producing. Then the next time I took 40mg and had a profound experience where my girlfriend broke down and I somehow connected with her brain to brain and we had a therapy session and healed some stuff that was hugely bothering both of us, regarding my cat dying in her care due to her not paying enough attention because of being depressed (like 6 months earlier). It has been all over the place for me. Whereas once I got a feel for MXE, it was pretty consistent in effects. It's also possible I just haven't gotten the feel for MXiPr yet... it seems that with every new disso, I have to do it enough times to "get it".

I did some tests on a new batch I received (crystal like appearance) in my lab and it didn't feel like mxipr at all. It was stimulating and even low doses app. 30mg gave an extreme increase in libido similar to the effect some people experience on cathiones or amfetamines. Do anyone have experience with a new crystal like batch or was it just mislabelled?

connected with her brain to brain
i... totally have been there.

dissociatives really open up the empathy channels. moreso than any serotonergic psychedelic, ime, or even mdma.

it just comes natural, the flow from human to human (or other animal)

i wonder what lsd + (disso of choice) + mdma (+ maybe weed) would be like... ah well, maybe when i'm 70.

This is the only derivatives of dissos I’ve missed. Trying to procure 2 grams of mxipr. I’ve beeen using 3-ho-pcp in low doses as a functional compound, but I want something more rectreational. How does it compare to mxe and fxe. I’d like a shorter acting, warm, euphoric disso for occasional times when I wanna go deep. Totally got ripped off from this one vendor selling “MXE”. $170 a gram and multiple clients sent their samples in for analysis, and it came back as mostly FXE with some other compounds

’d like a shorter acting, warm, euphoric disso for occasional times when I wanna go deep.

I think this one checks those boxes. I never had the chance to go too deep with it, but I loved it at small and medium dosages. Pretty warm and lighthearted, physically euphoric, slightly stimulating and paired with weed it became somewhat psychedelic, so I feel it has great potential to go deep with it.

I think this one checks those boxes. I never had the chance to go too deep with it, but I loved it at small and medium dosages. Pretty warm and lighthearted, physically euphoric, slightly stimulating and paired with weed it became somewhat psychedelic, so I feel it has great potential to go deep with it.
Wish I could use weed still, but ever since my doc put me on a diff ssri for the millionth time (lexapro) it completely ruined it for me. About 4 weeks into lexapro I eat 25mg edible which I can normally handle easily. What followed was a one of those worst panic attacks ever and it lasted for like 2 hours cause of course it had to be an edible and not a bing rip. Never before has my heart had such severe Tachycardia and palpitations and it lasted for what seemed an eternity.

Even years after being off of lexapro I still get the same reaction. Sucks man. Are used to love to take dissociatives and then take a small hit off a vape pen because marijuana increases the effects of dissociatives exponentially, but now it would make me fly off the fucking handle and go insane which has happened.

But yeah I’m in the process of procuring 3 grams of mxipr. From all the research that I’ve gathered from reports and what not, it sounds like the perfect dissociative for me. Doesn’t last too long is more warm and fuzzy as opposed to cold and clinical. Hoping the transaction goes smoothly.

Is it still available? it seems out of stock everywhere. Hopefully it is not gone because the data obtained by this compound seems very promising :)

No fucking way, I thought I was scammed on a large order of mxipr the other month. Guess what I discovered in the mailboxe. 3.5 g of mxipr!!!! This is one dissos I’ve yet to try. I don’t wanna get to thrashed so started at 30 mg. I have a perma tolerance as well so let’s see if it’s legit

Like no effects whatsoever?

That cant be right, this one is pretty potent and even with a hardhead i can feel a little something off a 50mg line. Could you imagine if dude just sent out Internet substance after this nonsense. Have you tried redosing, anything?