• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

I'm a big fan of 3-MeO-PCP. I am a big fan of purgatory just not when I end up in there. I find it kinda sad that the inherent nature PCP analogs seems to be of a primal horror too horrible for description. I assume the 3-MeO-PCE purgatory ialso just rips, tears and slaughters you over and over for eons? And honestly, it feels kinda bad when it happens. Maybe the PCE purgatory isn't as dark and freezing?

Either way, I'm not getting dragged back into a purgatory as potent as 3-MeO-PC*. Only maybe once for nostalgia. Maybe I have grown, maybe I can smuggle a piece of my mind into it. Maybe I've experienced enough things, now, to purgatory more like smurgatory and just relax sit back and relax.

Finally found a plug for 3-meo-pce. Been through grams of 3-ho-pcp and wanna switch it up but it’s twice the cost. I actually enjoy 3-ho-pcp and from what I’ve gathered more potent per mg than the pce.

Well I went for the 3-meo-pce. I need something a bit more stimulating and longer lasting than 3-ho. Can’t wait to give it a go

Greetings.

It is a special substance.

There is a deep magic there.

ROA changes everything.

It has multiple sections as well. It is not linear

It is surprisingly very heart centered

It is certainly psychedelic

It is a substance with a lot of truth but also a lot of delusion, be careful if re dosed too high too quick it is a perfect simulation of psychosis, and you wont even know it. + it lingers to the day, to the week.

I would like to talk more about this substance.

It also has a very dangerous and dark possibility if dosage and ROA is compulsive or too high. On the other hand there is Source and honor, a beautiful light that may be found within it.

I have never tried MXE.

has anyone been using it for spiritual purposes?

Last edited:
3-MeO-PC* mania is more "I know I am the reincarnation of King Tut. Normal daily occurrences are actually a grand puzzle with the aim of revealing to me how to reactivate the Great Pyramid of Giza. I will crack the code of reality by rearranging the butts in this ashtray and thus ascend to the astral plane." What you're describing is more hyperfocus.

This is correct, be careful the mania is one of delusion.

Exactly, it is just like the "force" in Star Wars.

The same tool can be used for the light or for the dark.

One must make a choice of which path they wish to follow.
I agree with that. But while choosing between dark/light or good/evil etc might not be totally straight forward is still is or becomes pretty clear with time same can't be said for truth/illusion as illusion can grab you so hard you keep on thing it's truth. In drug use and possibly dissos especially that's a pretty common thing.

Exactly, it is just like the "force" in Star Wars.

The same tool can be used for the light or for the dark.

One must make a choice of which path they wish to follow.

I agree with that. But while choosing between dark/light or good/evil etc might not be totally straight forward is still is or becomes pretty clear with time same can't be said for truth/illusion as illusion can grab you so hard you keep on thing it's truth. In drug use and possibly dissos especially that's a pretty common thing.
..... I deleted my comment because I had confused the "force" analogy with another thread

I'll keep it back up.

Yes you are totally correct,

There is only one last possibility, which is complete surrender and somehow giving your heart the benefit of the doubt - there are times where the heart may "resonate" but to speak properly about this we would have to go quite meta.

It is very common on drug use, dissos and tryptamines in particular. Worse so with dissos as the possibility of psychosis without one realizing is much more difficult. Specially with these pcp analogues.

Greetings.

It is a special substance.

There is a deep magic there.

ROA changes everything.

It has multiple sections as well. It is not linear

It is surprisingly very heart centered

It is certainly psychedelic

It is a substance with a lot of truth but also a lot of delusion, be careful if re dosed too high too quick it is a perfect simulation of psychosis, and you wont even know it. + it lingers to the day, to the week.

I would like to talk more about this substance.

It also has a very dangerous and dark possibility if dosage and ROA is compulsive or too high. On the other hand there is Source and honor, a beautiful light that may be found within it.

I have never tried MXE.

has anyone been using it for spiritual purposes?

Mxe is basicly 3meo-Pce + ketamine in one drug.
Not really but thats the closest description i can give.

When mxe got scheduled i actually started mixing 3meo-pce with ket to get to a similar place.
And i even prefered the combo to mxe.

^ I’m liking what I’m hearing. After being screwed over and over again in my attempts to obtain the dissos I last ordered, the dissos gods have restored my faith. I ordered a g of 3-meo-pce the night before last. Tracking indicated it would come Saturday, which I thought was great enough, as they’ve been quite slow lately. I just went to track again and it’s out for delivery!

I’ve been in severe pain from an ongoing and still undiagnosed GI tract issue. It’s affected my whole life (social, sex, health, etc) and especially school. This is my last semester before graduating with BS in Biology and minor in biochem and even though I’m half way done, I may have to drop out due to the incapaciting nature of my GI problems.

Dissos are the only thing that alleviate the pain, depression, and lethargy associated with this disorder. I was using 3-ho-pcp, which imo is a relatively functional disso, with some success, but it’s potency, short duration and lack of stimulation makes me redose too frequently which can sometimes result in overdoing it and crossing the line between functional and disorientation.

Anyways I’m stoked to get to try this compound out and it’s been a couple weeks since I’ve had dissos so my tolerance should be slightly lower. 3 C substituted pcp compounds don’t seem to be as prone to perma tolerance as ket and it’s derivatives.

Why is it that the day you’re expecting a pack in the mail, the mailman is abnormally late? I’ve been getting RCs since a teenager so I can hear the distinct sounds of a usps postal truck from miles away. Prolly gonna be a 7:30 delivery. I’m hurting too. So many people say it has a long come up. How much longer is it than 3-ho-pcp?

Why is it that the day you’re expecting a pack in the mail, the mailman is abnormally late? I’ve been getting RCs since a teenager so I can hear the distinct sounds of a usps postal truck from miles away. Prolly gonna be a 7:30 delivery. I’m hurting too. So many people say it has a long come up. How much longer is it than 3-ho-pcp?
It takes about 1 hour or so for the effects to truly settle if not slightly more.

But you can feel it m staring at 30 mins

honestly, once again, I'm in the minority here. i like 3-ho-pcp better. Easier to control and function. Generally I just like the effect better.

either and I don't do enough and it's effects arent prominent or I go overboard to where I can't speak properly with 3--meo-pce

I'm not a frequent dissociative user; I do them a few times a year. Yesterday, for the first time, I tried 3-MeO-PCE at a dose of 19 mg intranasally. Previously, I took 50 mg of diphenhydramine to prevent potential nausea - it worked, no nausea, no vomiting. The dosage seems a bit off compared to what I read on Psychonaut. According to them, 19 mg is on the verge of 'Strong' and 'Heavy,' but the intensity of my experience was more within the 'Common' range. My dissociative dosages usually align with those on Psychonaut. Maybe I got a weaker batch, Idk.

Anyway, after that 19 mg, I had an experience similar to O-PCE or DCK, and I didn't initially notice any similarities to 3-MeO-PCP. But later, a pleasant lightness in my head, reminiscent of what I had with 3-MeO-PCP, emerged, along with mania and euphoria, feeling like a god in my own universe.

Since it was a bit underwhelming, I decided to smoke some hash to enhance the trip. It got better and more colorful. Indeed, it occasionally resembled a psychedelic. But more towards salvia-like psychedelia, especially shortly after smoking hash. With closed eyes, I had various visions in my head, fragments of my dreams from the past week. Interestingly, these were dreams I had forgotten, and I remembered them while observing these visions - it was very intriguing. For half a minute, I observed a scene from a dream, then everything disappeared for a while, and after a moment, a new vision related to another dream would unfold. After smoking hash, I added a bit more eyeballed 3-MeO-PCE; now I weighed how much I had left in the bag I was using, and it turns out the addition was exactly 20 mg, so in total, I consumed 39 mg.

The atmosphere of the visions was dark and surreal. It reminded me of the TV series Twin Peaks.