• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

Seems like it might be a little too frequent. The angel on my shoulder says I should wait longer. While the other one says to go do a bunch.

My intuition is telling me to limit my use to once a month or less. Similar to the way you might treat any other triple reuptake inhibitor.
anyone have more info on this?
How often is it safe to do 3-meo-pce? 2 times a week is too much?

anyone have more info on this?
How often is it safe to do 3-meo-pce? 2 times a week is too much?
The most sane/balanced is 2 times a month to 1 a week. More than once a week starts to be a lidl too much.

If you are going to do twice a week keep the dosages low and take green tea as a way to protect your bladder

Well I can't believe I left this on the shelf for so long before trying it!!!
Intranasal seems very manic and stimmy and rectal administration is the exact opposite....extremely relaxing and euphoric.
Crystal clear high like I've never quite experienced before!
It seems that when I was able to hole on MXE I would have ro redose 25mg 3 or 4 times every 15 or 30 mins until I reached 75-100mg (all rectal doses as ROA) .
I would feel a similar relaxing euphoria to 3meo-pce (rectal ROA)
Then if I was able to hole on mxe the hole part would always kick in several hours after the initial relaxing euphoria.
This is possibly the greatest chemical I've ever researched!!!
It's very clear to me now that the initial euphoria of mxe is the 3meo part and the profound hole and mental imagery is the o-pce portion if that makes sense....
I'm on 20mg now it's just so unbelievably clear ,sharp and indescribably awesome.
Also, highly functional!!
It's extremely interesting just how different both 3meo-pce, MXE and o-pce are when administered nasally vs rectally.
I'm not a fan of putting anything in my bum generally vut after many tests this ROA is just VASTLY superior imho fir all of the arylcycholhexelamines I've been.lucky enough to.try (except actual ketamine) which I've only tried nasally a couple of times at festivals and I've read it strangely has low bioavailability via rectal ROA.

Last edited:
How long was onset for you when plugging? I experimented with plugging 3-ho-pce, it didnt seem to shorten onset or increase potency over oral admin. Still haven't gotten to my 3-meo-pce yet

i seem to remember there being no real benefit to plugging (or snorting) 3-meo-pce, i stuck with oral dosing 99% of the time.

i never experienced mania from it no matter how i did it.

i *did* do one or maybe few injections(been years): at least one iv (which substantially cut the onset time, obviously).

How long was onset for you when plugging? I experimented with plugging 3-ho-pce, it didnt seem to shorten onset or increase potency over oral admin. Still haven't gotten to my 3-meo-pce yet
In my experience with MXE, O-PCE, znd 3-MeO-PCE (haven't tried any other analogs) all come in quite quickly via rectal administration.
O-pce hits you and your pretty much peaking (in hole territory) within 10 mins.
Last night I felt first alerts within a few mins and was feeling full effects in about 45 mins.
I'm not sure if rectal admin has a faster onset than snorting.... but definitely faster than oral administration.

i seem to remember there being no real benefit to plugging (or snorting) 3-meo-pce, i stuck with oral dosing 99% of the time.

i never experienced mania from it no matter how i did it.

i *did* do one or maybe few injections(been years): at least one iv (which substantially cut the onset time, obviously).
From all of my trials with this class of chemicals, rectal administration has been subjectively VASTLY superior to oral or nasal....this for me is also true of most phenethylamines but not so for tryptamines and I've only ever had Lysergamides sublingually.
Tryptamines seem to work best in my experience orally or by vaping with exception of 4-ho-dpt which is just best via nasal route but ymmv!
For arylcycholhexelamines and for o-pce and 3meo-pce especially I've found rectal admin to be the most euphoric and has the least side effects but everyone is different!!!
I admittedly have syringes and wheel filters and my GF is even a nurse but I'm too scared to ever inject any drug...
I think it's definitely possible that IM or IV may be the best ROA for some chemicals but it's something I'll very likely never know first hand.

I never expected this one to be so unforgiving, but I took 15 mg yesterday and it really fucked me up .
I've never before taken that much all at once. It was horrible. It made me extremely nauseous, I threw up three times. And I couldn't do anything at all, the only thing that made sense was lying in bed listening to music. It was like holing without holing. Moving around made me extremely sick. Everything made me dizzy. It also lasted for an insanely long time. I was dissoed out of my mind for like 9 hours. 24 hours later I was still feeling at little off, though only like a background sensation. Still noticeably not baseline.

I've always found this one so functional and gentle, but yesterday was horrible. Maybe for whatever reason it hit harder that usual, or something else was at play. But I'm never taking that much again. I've taken it up to 12 mg in the past, but that was in two 6 mg doses a couple of hours apart. That got me in a nicely euphoric, hypomanic state. Yesterday was like being sea sick and mentally disabled. Lesson learned I guess. I'm sticking to lower dosages from now on.

Last edited:
So I have the house to myself tonight and I'm considering doing the unthinkable and trying an IM dose of this material....I've literally never shot a drug in my life but arylcychlohexelamines *I might* make an exception for....I've actually found 25mg rectal to be very nice but certainly not overwhelming whatsoever...
Does IM shorten the duration than plugging or is it pretty much identical....also if 25mg is a nice really not even one to uncomfortable dose for me....what would be a safe dose for IM that puts me inn the same realm as 25mg rectal administration in terms of affects?
I don't have my heart set on IMing and I might just go 25mg rectal but I do have all.these wheel filters and I'm syringes that I've never ever used....

I can't say, since I have never IMed this. I have IMed MXE a few times and it was definitely stronger than oral, but not sure if it was as strong as rectal... rectal is VERY strong with MXE, I've found. I don't know if the same holds true for 3-MeO-PCE, as I've never tried that one rectally, either.

In general, my understanding is that IM and rectal administration are very similar in terms of kinetics and such. I would proceed with the expectation that it will be about similar, if you decide to do it. The safest approach would be to assume IM is stronger, but if you don't get many opportunities to yourself, knowing you're experienced and that 25mg rectal was fine for you, it would probably be okay to do that dose via IM.

However, if it were me, I'd just plug it. IMing is risky even if you're careful. The last time I IMed something (MXE), I had a sore spot that even got warm for a day, I was watching it like a hawk, but it went away after a couple of days and got steadily better after it got warm, and didn't spread. But it scared me. You definitely don't want an abscess. Rectal is much safer.

I can't say, since I have never IMed this. I have IMed MXE a few times and it was definitely stronger than oral, but not sure if it was as strong as rectal... rectal is VERY strong with MXE, I've found. I don't know if the same holds true for 3-MeO-PCE, as I've never tried that one rectally, either.

In general, my understanding is that IM and rectal administration are very similar in terms of kinetics and such. I would proceed with the expectation that it will be about similar, if you decide to do it. The safest approach would be to assume IM is stronger, but if you don't get many opportunities to yourself, knowing you're experienced and that 25mg rectal was fine for you, it would probably be okay to do that dose via IM.

However, if it were me, I'd just plug it. IMing is risky even if you're careful. The last time I IMed something (MXE), I had a sore spot that even got warm for a day, I was watching it like a hawk, but it went away after a couple of days and got steadily better after it got warm, and didn't spread. But it scared me. You definitely don't want an abscess. Rectal is much safer.
ROA with MXE is so strange nasally it's extremely stimulating....rectally it's extremely relaxing and oral is sort of in between.
I tried 3-meo-pce orally which gave the least euphoria and most side effects buy rectally was super relaxing ....just wanted to lay in bed with eyes closed listening to music.
Would you say IM shortens duration compared to rectal administration?

I'm not really sure, honestly, I haven't done it enough. I can say it feels extremely smooth, and was possibly less dissociating than rectal, but then again the only times I've dosed it rectally are when I was trying to hole, and laid down with my eyes closed. Whereas when I did it IM, I was out to see live music with my friends so I was moving around and being active.

I'm not really sure, honestly, I haven't done it enough. I can say it feels extremely smooth, and was possibly less dissociating than rectal, but then again the only times I've dosed it rectally are when I was trying to hole, and laid down with my eyes closed. Whereas when I did it IM, I was out to see live music with my friends so I was moving around and being active.
I ended up boofing 30mg and snooting 5mg lol about an hour and a half ago.....feeling it but very very manageable.....I'm going to turn off the black metal on YouTube and pit on sone Deathstep (Code Pandorum) and Excision /Datsik type stuff and lay in bed and hopefully drift unto a lovely mental arena....I have sone prepped freebase DPT soaked into a ceramic "flavor disc" I might hit later on.....I'm not fucking with needles tonight lol or possibly ever.

Before going IM you probably want to first master subQ. You can get insulin needles in the pharmacy. You pin normaly in the abdomen. It´s less deep, super thin and easier/less prone to problems

In any case I just use it for hormones/peptides. For drugs nothing beats sublingual or plugged

Before going IM you probably want to first master subQ. You can get insulin needles in the pharmacy. You pin normaly in the abdomen. It´s less deep, super thin and easier/less prone to problems

In any case I just use it for hormones/peptides. For drugs nothing beats sublingual or plugged
I give my mother subcutaneous insulin injections at least 3 tines a day so I've mastered that lol
I tvibk I can manage IM shots.... but hilariously I git everything ready even the wheel filter and couldn't locate the box of lock luer needle tips I've had in a drawer forever....shockingly they weren't with the boxes of sterile syringes???
So I had to order more needle tips...
The plugged dose was very mild even sith a eyeballs 5mg bump of the nose.....may try again once my needle tips arrive... the dpt knocked me on y ass though....those ceramic flavor disc things are built for dmt/dpt break through....I had to put the pipe down ...I was overwhelmed and barely made it back into bed before overwhelmed with visuals for about 10 mins

Enjoy, this one is one of my favorites
Thanks Xork! It’s pretty good so far.

T+2:00 - I have a nice mild hypomanic buzz, not feeling too much but I’m excited to try this out at higher doses. Feels like all of the good parts of a 1st plat DXM trip without the body load, disorientation, feverish feeling, etc.

Last edited:
It's a good on. :) Did you stick with the original 5mg?

It's a good on. :) Did you stick with the original 5mg?
Yeah, I passed out shortly after posting that.

I use some rather strong-tasting Russian vodka for my volumetric dosing solutions. The taste combined with that of most substances I put in there is moderately unpleasant enough to give me a slight avoidance of compulsive redosing.