View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plugging is good. I haven't done it in a while, and it was the beginning of my time with this chemical that I was doing it, but it was strong for sure.

I prefer sublingual/oral to plugging. Plugging seems to give a slightly smoother come up but it doesn't feel like it's worth the effort.

Anybody tried vaping the freebase yet? Much prefer snorting compared to oral because of the stimulation, the fast onset might have something to do with it, so I figure it could be worthwhile. I have some more of this coming my way so I could give it a shot.

EDIT: Just saw the DMT combo last page, so it does work seemingly (was it the HCl you used, psy997?) but nothing on

I smoked DMT on 3- MeO-PCP way back when. Was excellent. I'll have to go back and read that!

Plugging is alright. It's worth it if your doing other chemicals like that too but I wouldn't really go to the trouble otherwise really. I find oral exceptionally smooth. I can feel it in 30 minutes. I'll also IM it if I'm doing other substances that way but since oral is so smooth I don't really go to the trouble. I think oral is perfect. I'm not really a fan of insufflating most things and I always found it very similar to oral just a faster come up. I don't really care because oral comes up fast for me. I like a bit longer duration as well.

Oral/Lingy is way stronger than snorting for me too, pop a pebble and wait for the breeze

I think so too. I wonder how smoking the freebase would be...? It'd be interesting yo hear your thoughts in it Kid! I'd surely like to know.

I've been doing bumps throughout the day getting lifted.

Last time around I went nuts but was addicted to benzos at the time which makes me insane.

Been doing this at work etc, very functional high I like it.

Keep your doses really low and take days off, it builds for days and days and days. Otherwise, literally the holy grail.

Anybody tried vaping the freebase yet? Much prefer snorting compared to oral because of the stimulation, the fast onset might have something to do with it, so I figure it could be worthwhile. I have some more of this coming my way so I could give it a shot.

EDIT: Just saw the DMT combo last page, so it does work seemingly (was it the HCl you used, psy997?) but nothing on

I didn't vaporize the 3-meo-pcp with the DMT, just vaporized DMT after oral dosing of 3-meo.

Damn. What did I do?

This became the new MXE for me and somewhere along the line I lost control. I'm sitting in a hot bath tub right now wondering if I should do another bump or not. It's like one day I've discovered magic and the next I'm back to wondering why I even enjoy it.

When the going gets rough, put the bag away for a little while. I've just started another round of breezy godplay myself. Couldn't be happier about it really, i forgot how great everything was.

I might go see a show by this awesome band that I love tonight, and if I do, a little 3-MeO will accompany me. :) I'm down to scraping my bag, but I keep getting doses out of it.

Fuck, is not even a month since I last dosed and I'm missing it so much... I was using it really responsibly, but because of losing my shit at the end of a two weeks 2-OxO-PCM binge I decided to give my disso stash to a friend to keep it away from me for at least a couple of months, my mind needs rest... I don't even know what the fuck I was doing stocking over and over again this compound, beeing active at so tiny doses. I was sitting over 15g of three different high quality batches of the stuff, enough for a life of 3-MeO magic, but also enough for killing myself in a weak moment of compulsive redosing.

Won't touch 2-OxO-PCM again for sure, but oh boy, I'm dreaming about coming back to a low dose of 3-MeO-PCP or a 2-OxO-PCE+psychedelic combo every night... Time is going by really slowly and boring without disso action :(

When the going gets rough, put the bag away for a little while. I've just started another round of breezy godplay myself. Couldn't be happier about it really, i forgot how great everything was.

What is breezy godplay?

I might go see a show by this awesome band that I love tonight, and if I do, a little 3-MeO will accompany me. :) I'm down to scraping my bag, but I keep getting doses out of it.

What band?

Fuck, is not even a month since I last dosed and I'm missing it so much... I was using it really responsibly, but because of losing my shit at the end of a two weeks 2-OxO-PCM binge I decided to give my disso stash to a friend to keep it away from me for at least a couple of months, my mind needs rest... I don't even know what the fuck I was doing stocking over and over again this compound, beeing active at so tiny doses. I was sitting over 15g of three different high quality batches of the stuff, enough for a life of 3-MeO magic, but also enough for killing myself in a weak moment of compulsive redosing.

Won't touch 2-OxO-PCM again for sure, but oh boy, I'm dreaming about coming back to a low dose of 3-MeO-PCP or a 2-OxO-PCE+psychedelic combo every night... Time is going by really slowly and boring without disso action :(

DSC. Hm. I have some. I tried some the other day while on 3-MeO-PCP and could not tell a difference. They must be the same.

Hey man, I don't think ever going back to daily dosing is a healthy choice. These drugs shouldn't be abused. Just trying to play devil's (or the opposite?) advocate.

DXE Fucked my shit up as well, but not after allowing a handshake with God which i certainly wont soon forget. Did you know he resides in a library/living room space just above our heads?

Just got back from band practice, 3-meo-pcp really brought the whole thing together and we sounded better than we've sounded in a very long time. I hate to be so blunt, but it's really amazing what can happen to a band when the bass player is on dissociative drugs.

DXE Fucked my shit up as well, but not after allowing a handshake with God which i certainly wont soon forget. Did you know he resides in a library/living room space just above our heads?

Sweet! one of the rooms up there beyond. there are more allegedly. Care to comment how far above your head? Imperial or metric, whichever you prefer. It'll help with my 'research'. You broke out. You're one of the lucky ones.

Too much DCK left me feeling like my head was compressed all at the top of my head. like a flattened pancake all along the inner surface of my skull. I don't like being brain dead all the time. People around me were amused though, I was like a gentle retard with a goofy smile for a few days. Got pretty lazy after that and lost most of my drive. Not all of it.

3-meo only sort of does it for me now. I'm weaning off it.

Hey man, I don't think ever going back to daily dosing is a healthy choice. These drugs shouldn't be abused. Just trying to play devil's (or the opposite?) advocate.

For sure not, the thing is I'm unable to control myself with 2-OxO-PCM, as the experience feels so friendly, that I tend to fall in a redosing everyday pattern that is hard to break up. Also, beeing as sedating as it is, I just feel chilled out and stupid for a few hours and that's it. Hard to not allow me to redose everyday when the negative side of the coin only shows up after a hard and long binge along the time. I'm also coming from a background of hardcore daily use of grams of ketamine for a few years, so this shit brings back memories of the old "good" times, what makes it reaaaally morish for my personality.

I can recall lot of positive things about my 3-MeO-PCP experiences (Nearly from all of them!) and also a lot of insight earned from my 2-OxO-PCE ones, and I can be responsible with them and spare usage... but I can't say anything good from 2-OxO-PCM apart from the chilled out feeling. At high doses it's amnesic for me and I can't recall a shit about the experience.

2 weeks for my next 3-MeO-PCP dose... I'm going to spare usage from month to month now, this way the magic will last a bit more, I wish ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.