View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Mad Manic Meo 3nity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have y'all had a batch that burns when snorting? I've had this current batch the beginning of this year but haven't snorted larger than 1mg or less at a time before last night, and damn if it doesn't actually burn for a couple minutes. Has anyone experienced that?

Also, how does 3-MeO-PCP act as a base for psychedelics? I have ALD-52, DPT, 2C-E, 6-APB, and DOC and am wondering how it would be to use it as a base like I used to use MXE. I'm especially interested in regards to the DPT. Does it mix well enough?

I've got 3 different batches and they all are hard on the nose. Also 3meo is a perfect base drug for every combo that doesn't involve stims

Have y'all had a batch that burns when snorting? I've had this current batch the beginning of this year but haven't snorted larger than 1mg or less at a time before last night, and damn if it doesn't actually burn for a couple minutes. Has anyone experienced that?

Also, how does 3-MeO-PCP act as a base for psychedelics? I have ALD-52, DPT, 2C-E, 6-APB, and DOC and am wondering how it would be to use it as a base like I used to use MXE. I'm especially interested in regards to the DPT. Does it mix well enough?

Yeah all 3-MeO I've had burns a bit, and then makes my nose runny and sometimes I sneeze a bunch too. It's definitely irritating.

It seems to combine great with psychedelics, helps them come on more fully/helps you get into it easier and more.

So just like MXE in that sense then, fantastic :D It's looking like I may have my first encounter with DPT this weekend then after tuning in with 3-MeO.

The 3-meo-pcp I've had doesn't really burn at all when insufflated. Makes my nose a little stuffy but not irritable at all.

My batch is quite old though, from 4 years ago maybe.

I wouldn't say it's a strong burn at all but it's definitely a faint sharpness for me, followed by nasal irritation. When I do it in small doses for days in a row, I end up with one nostril or another pretty stuffy for most of the time.

Yeah both my batches burn quite a bit, about half as much as the 2C's burn. Both batches have been the HCl salt so maybe yours is different, Halah?

Yea it's definitely not a strong burn, but it's a burn alright. Lets you know it's there and then subsides quickly.

Yeah it doesn't hurt, but it's definitely there. Applying the shulgin scale to nasal burns, I'd give it a ++ (I'd give Ketamine a +, Cocaine a +/- and the 2Cs a +++)

Yea it's definitely not a strong burn, but it's a burn alright. Lets you know it's there and then subsides quickly.

Right on, this post

Makes me wonder, does the amount of material actually influence the damage done to the cavities? So this might burn a bit, but isn't actually that damaging, whereas something that doesn't burn much actually does more damage? Or do I just have to trust my body with things like this?

Amount of material definitely affects damage done, the question is what the function actually is. So what's the differential between a 5mg bump or 3-MeO-PCP once in a day, 4 5mg bumps of Noopept in a day, and a quarter gram of cocaine within a few hours. How much does amount of material affect, etc etc

Good question....lots of study would have to go into that

I know personally I smoked weed for 20 years while drinking booze and had 1 year of mxe use at the tail end of that (benzos too)

Something fried my shit....I find that at times I can't find the right word I want to use....I guess that's kinda like memory problems

can ingesting disassociatives cause permanent memory loss or amnesia?

You can black out if you take too much.
I don't have any specific insight to answer your question though. I would say that abusing dissociatives may very well cause sort sort of neurological impairment.
But beyond anecdotal evidence, i don't know how much solid data exists on this topic.

wooaahh!

10:00 - 4mg, gel cab

14:00- cannabis vape kandy kush

16:00- 5mg insulfated

This powder is really strong holy fuck!

Yeah doing huge amounts of K like that is certainly very detrimental, but afaik if you use dissociatives and then quit, for a big part the cognitive impairment appears reversible. But the more you keep using dissociatives, I bet that cognitive impairment to some extent just becomes part of your development, whatever your age is and possibly even unrelated to actual damage like neurological pruning or death. I think the 'use it or lose it' adage may be at least as important to keep an eye on.

I mean, dissociatives literally shut down neuronal pathways. I think it's fairly obvious that chronic inhibition of certain parts of the brain would lead to SOME kind of degenerative damage in the same way that not using a muscle inevitably leads to atrophy.

Now, to what extent, an how reversible this damage is ... I don't think we can tell. But the thought of it is enough to keep me from multi-day binges on dissos, and happily take breaks from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.