View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^3-MeO-PCP can trigger magical thinking. It's also possible you became fixated on the tooth and chewed/wiggled it out from under the skin while under the anesthetic effects of the drug.

I wish dissociatives blocked allergic reactions. I've had some pretty terrible seasonal allergy attacks under the influence of MXE. It actually makes me feel worse than having allergies while sober.

maybe vortech's allergy relief is due to the stimulant nature of 3-MeO-PCP. stimulants tend to relieve some of the symptoms of allergies.

I already mentioned this @ the MXE-Thread, and since i'm here to spread the word, asking all of you out there, do you want 3-MeO-PCE as much as i do!?!?! This one cannot vanish into oblivion :!

I mean how the f#!$_"g hell is no one interested in letting ppl know there's something at least as phantastic as MXE is?! This being said, since the 3-MeO-PCP is gettin' more 'n more popular and so the possibility of make it happen, probably, that there's another one,... a good one!!! Damn,... why trying crap like MXP or Diphenidine if there's something much better?

Yeah, everyone I know who enjoys dissociatives wants 3-MeO-PCE. They could halt 3-MeO-PCP production and move onto that and I certainly wouldn't bat an eyelash!;)

I gotta say I am quite interested in 3-MeO-PCE... quite indeed. I bet if someone started offering it it would be very popular. I'm not sure why no one is...

What I liked about MXE was that at low doses you seem to be relative functional and I liked the antidepressive effect, not K-holing, the effect itself, no crash, etc.

Is this something comparable to MXE, maybe even with more socia.? A friend of mine always takes Ketamine, which I never took, but he is going out on this stuff, which I never would do...Dissociatives are fun, sure. But the one I tried MXE,definately wasnt, maybe in treshold doses, like 5mg and then something else

Yeah it's the non ketone version of MXE, much stronger, and won't play nearly as nice. A very interesting compound none the less!

really? I thought it was softer, milder, less dissociative. Or did I read that about the 4-meo? However...I mean I read that people are going to working, functional. Or do you think of in terms of what you get if you take like the max dose vs the max dose of mxe? I am not a fan of wholes.

How would you compare together or what to they have in common and whats different? like psychedelic,euphoria,dissociation, side effetcts?

3-MeO-PCE isn't dosed much higher than twenty mgs unless you have a large tolerance. It's much stronger than MXE in most all terms. Sure on lower doses you could go places and some people might on even higher doses but it's not the wisest idea. It can cause pretty heavy mania. People are more likely to go places on MXE or ketamine, IMO. 4-MeO-PCP is pretty damn dissociating as well at the right dose. You could read the 3- MeO-PCE B&D for more information.

5-10mgs are comparable to roughly ~20-30mgs of MXE, and even though it's kinda stronger version of it like MXE², 3-MeO-PCE is a kind of it's own... and it's awesome 8( =D

imo you can't really draw much of a comparison between 3-MeO-PCP and MXE. my permanent dissociative tolerance from too much DXM and MXE didn't mean much with 3-MeO-PCP. 3-MeO-PCP almost felt more to me like a super euphoric disorienting psychedelic rather than a dissociative.

what would be the differences in effect of 3meo-PCP and 3meo-PCE?

Will taking 3 meo after a night of mdma usage have any adverse effects? I have searched a lot but there seems to be no info on how these two would interact, preferably after the mdma has noticeably diminshed but is still detectable.
The two differing actions on serotonin would lead me to believe it could be somewhat unsafe.

idk about healthwise, but i wouldn't want to be on 3-meo-pcp after crashing from mdma. this stuff only treats you well if you're in a good emotional place already. idk if the day after mdma would be the best time since your emotions are going to be pretty low most likely.

What concerned me was the action they both have on serotonin.
Curiosity got the best of me so decided to take 5 mg intranasal.

It actually helped with the crash and got rid of some of the blues.

It's a mild SRI at best, should be safe in combination with MDMA. Higher doses might dull the roll though (same goes for MXE).

Unrelated: How much 3-MeO-PCP do you guys usually take to hole? I've been unsuccessful so far with 40-50mg oral.

There is no hole with 3-MeO-PCP and attempting to chase one will most likely land you in hot water. Your pretty lucky that nothing negative came from the doses you've already done, people fuck up on as little as a fourth of the doses you've posted...

There really isn't a hole. It just tens to get more manic for me, in my experience.

yeah there is no REAL hole. i did too much seeking a hole, and i eventually did reach a mental state that was very holey. however, while my mind was off existing as a single point connecting with infinity, my body was busy trashing my house and doing general crazy things. if an outsider that was knowledgeable about drugs saw me in that state they probably would have assumed i was on ambien, diphenhydramine, datura, something of that sort.

i am very well versed in dissociatives, and i really don't think there is any taming a high dose 3-MeO-PCP trip. i can handle 250mg of MXE fine but 50mg of 3-MeO-PCP completely wrecks me.

i tried in vain earlier this year to chase that high dose experience but keep it under control. and every single time i woke up to some sort of disaster that i had caused in my delirium. either parts of my house or parts of my body were destroyed.

this stuff is great, even therapeutic in low doses. but please please please don't chase high doses. not worth it with this stuff.

You're exactly on point, your body just does it's own thing while your mental state is in some kind of pseudo-hole.

A friend of mine made quite the blunder last week. He knowingly acquired 100mg of 3-meo-pcp from a reliable source and decided to treat it as if it were MXE or K.
From what he told me he had no clue on how to dose it so he stupidly prepared himself a "K" sized line of 3-meo, which he later told me came out to roughly 90mg.
He snorted all of it in one go and lost himself for the next 12 hours.

He knocked out 2 of his teeth, and was running around in a psychotic delerium.

This substance should not be taken in high doses

Status
Not open for further replies.