View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finally got around to trying this chem a month ago. Got a gram, and binged every night for a little over a week before I had my wife flush the rest. Sweet Jesus does a gram last for ever.
Loved it, first time I ever had the profound anti-depressant afterglow that folks are always talking about, and my neck didn't hurt for a week after I finished. Wife didn't dig the fact that I was acting more or less like PCP Guy from youtube every evening. I thought I was fine and following conversation, and making fitting remarks, but no, I wasn't she assures me.
Some fine delusions of becoming rich and owning half the rest with a string of beach side cotton candy and taffy stands, where the taffy would be pulled with one of those stationary bikes with the arms that go back and forth. This would cause me to reconnect with the diaspora of the maternal side of my family, and I would live happily ever after riding my taffy bike to prosperity.
Think I'm going to be sticking with MXE unless I come across someone selling quarter grams. Stuff is too good for me.

Just 2.5mg of this stuff, IMed. Powerful stuff. At first I thought this was gonna be another MXE because it felt like it, but after an hour it became clear..MXE is for tards...3-MeO-PCP is head material.

I wouldn't say this stuff scared me, but it was extremely powerful I can absolutely see where people can get delusional on it....I think I understand a lot more about dissociative now...ketamine is truely one of a kind, it has some dissociative properties but it is also incredibly psychedelic and OBE...that ain't the dissociative part. Very glad I stuck with 2.5mg, I am not in a place where I would even want to find out of I could handle 10mg.

3meopcp is extremely potent and it's a mistake to compare it by "required dosage to reach stage X" between ketamine and MXE and probably 4-MeO-PCP.

The effects take a very long time to kick in. Even insufflated I don't feel anything before 1 hour. Also, once it kicks in, it feels so natural or normal that you wonder if anything kicked in at all and you may re-dose. I could easily have been arrested, in a hospital or dead. I'm hesitant about taking it every time I do.

I find mxe and ketamine to be very predictable and generally OK to keep redosing on. 3-meo-pcp, out of the maybe 6 times I took it, 3 times I ended up being sober only after 2-3 days. Once it was because I took a huge dose (first time) and the other two I started with tiny doses and binged, probably. I recall bits of what happened, and I recall that I was "fine" as far as everyone was concerned, but I definitely wasn't myself. The only drug that has ever really scared me was 1 MXE trip in which I felt permanently psychotic. 3-meo-pcp I always feel like I'm on the edge of that.

Listen to these rules very carefully.

Do NOT dose without measuring, ever, no matter what ROA. A single dose is not a line, just a bump, and it is tiny. With ketamine I take huge fat lines, even with MXE I sometimes took huge lines. An overdose of 3-MeO-PCP will almost certainly result in you doing something dangerous to yourself or others, land you in jail or in the hospital. If none of those, then you will certainly NOT be sober for days.

Do NOT take more than 2-4 mg (probably much less..) at a time whether you IM, snort, or take the drug orally, especially the first time. Work up doses very slowly.

Do NOT redose until 3 hours after dosing, no matter how much you took and how much you plan on redosing.

Do NOT redose because you think you're heavy weight, have a slow or fast metabolism, have a cross tolerance w/ mxe/ket/pcp/etc.

Do not mix with other drugs, OTC, prescription or otherwise. Definitely do not mix with any other dissociatives.

Do NOT mix ROAs. don't take orally and then say damn this is never gonna come up and decide to snort or inject it to feel something.

Do NOT wonder if the batch you received was inert, a scam or just weak if you don't feel the effects.

Do NOT pass the drug around or put it down on a table and walk away. If anyone takes it mistaking it for something else, you and them may be fucked for life.

Make sure whoever is using it knows exactly what you just read, if you decide to share it.

Last edited:
Just 2.5mg of this stuff, IMed. Powerful stuff. At first I thought this was gonna be another MXE because it felt like it, but after an hour it became clear..MXE is for tards...3-MeO-PCP is head material.

How long after IMing 2.5 mg did you feel any effect at all?

and can you compare IM to other ROAs?

re: "don't combine it with other drugs"

i have a friend that *only* likes 3meo in combos. he hates high doses of this stuff, but enjoys combining low doses with other things. he says its the "ultimate enhancer". he never takes more than 10mg when he combines it with other things, though.

personally, i really enjoyed combining 15mg of this with 300mg of DXM. it really "got me there" with no desire to redose, and it was a much more controllable high than, say, 30mg of this stuff on its own.

p.s. all my doses are oral.

Last edited:
How long after IMing 2.5 mg did you feel any effect at all?

and can you compare IM to other ROAs?

I felt something right away, or fairly quickly but it did take well over an hour for the full effects to manifest. I've only taken it the one time so can't compare it to anything else. It is some serious stuff, Marauder's words are all true. It does take forever to develop and once you are in there, it is deep so re-dosing could easily get one into trouble.

That's my experience too, something right away, with the real meat of the drug settling in an hour or so later, starting to come down about two hours after that.
The dose I settled on was 25-30mg insuf to start, and then a smaller bump after the plateau. Got a couple bloody noses, so i wouldn't recomend snorting, but it does work and doesn't hurt, just clearly not good for you. If I ever figure out how to increase my self control from not dosing at work, or if we have plans, to not dosing everynight I'm just sitting around then I'll switch to oral.

I personally have never experienced the moreish effects that others here have mentioned. I bought 500mg 5 months ago and must have 280+ left. I have never combined it with anything but etizolam and weed, but might try it with opioids. I have only once dosed high enough to receive the full on disassociative/hallucinatory effects - I came up watching Arrested Development, which I've seen more than once and it was funnier than the second viewing, but not the first. I remember thinking that everything was cyclical/circular or shaped like a spiral - metaphysical concepts like life cycles and actual objects like galaxies. I think trying to justify the Tao being a circle ended this thought process (I mean a monism can't really be shaped....heh, or maybe it was just coming down. I remember clenching a paper towel tightly in my left hand and I felt connected in a crazy spiral to everything or part of everything. It's hard to explain the feeling, but it's quite a bizarre one. You might understand if you're familiar with this class of drugs. The show felt like it was speaking directly to me.

I didn't find the experience enjoyable enough to endure the complete loss of control and coordination any more. I enjoy it more at slightly manic but not hallucinatory doses, taken orally (more smooth on an off) this I believe me was 10-14mg. I found just a mg or two above 14 or 15 mg and you can easily, and if not careful accidentally jump into the upper tier. The change as has been mentioned is qualitatively different in a whole fucked up manner, and the threshold is a very thin line where this occurs. While you shouldn't drive on this drug, at this dose you shouldn't walk anywhere outside your house unless you're with sober (and responsible) people who can take care of you. It is a linear dose response curve of minor euphoria at sub 5mg oral, to more manic effects as you approach 10-12, but somewhere above that it's like a rocket ship. If you like intense disassociatives then this one won't disappoint (but honestly you can buy one just as strong at the corner store....but the euphoria is less intense at lower doses in my opinion with DXM). I haven't taken it at any doses above 10mg for awhile, and still enjoy it occasionally at a few (3-6) mg orally. I usually parachute it, but I've actually tasted the stuff - while I've tasted worse, it's very sour and unpleasant.

Does anyone have experience with 3-MeO-PCP while coming down off a stimulant or being generally low on dopamine (ie coming off a long coke binge)?

And does anyone have experience dosing 3-MeO-PCP while just generally tired/sleep deprived. Sometimes the slow onset makes me want to dose and take a nap, but that seems dangerous from the unpredictable nature of the drug from my research at this time.

I can't quite chart a dose/effect curve for this substance. I feel like I sometimes insufflate 15 mg and feel absolutely nothing for hours until I keep insufflating 5 mgs every hour.

Here are the variables:

(cross) tolerance

ROA

dosage (will vary with all below)

purity

contamination

chemical density/properties changing based on storage location (i.e, it absorbs moisture and gets heavier)

what form the chemical is in

what solvent (if any) is chem in

I've never taken any substance that was this difficult to streamline into my life except Phenazepam. I gave that up after the first try because that drug is not remarkable and safer better alternatives exist. 3-MeO-PCP on the otherhand has some very desirable and therapeutic effects. Admittedly I don't know how much to take, what ROA to use, when I will feel something or if anything at all, and when the drug will wear off.

Obviously increasing the onset of effects would make this easier. I attempted IMing, smoking whatever form I have and a freebased form (assuming it wasn't already), and even vaporized this off foil and in propylene glycol and I literally don't know what happened. I probably got frusturated and tried other ROAs. I felt the drug eventually, but I don't know via what route or at what concentration in my blood.

Does anyone have experience with 3-MeO-PCP while coming down off a stimulant or being generally low on dopamine (ie coming off a long coke binge)?
No, but it's probably not advisable.

And does anyone have experience dosing 3-MeO-PCP while just generally tired/sleep deprived. Sometimes the slow onset makes me want to dose and take a nap, but that seems dangerous from the unpredictable nature of the drug from my research at this time.
No, but again, why? Enjoy it waking up when day. I can't see combing this type of drug with a comedown from a stimulant. I would think it would be unpleasant, but this is only speculation.

I dunno what to say, 15mg insuffulated, and 5 more would be an instant full on intense experience. But like you mentioned, all the variables. I have no tolerance, and have no idea what purity I have, or even proof it is what it was sold as! But it sure matches effects described.

As I write this. A friend came over for a clean line of coke and to discuss business matters (literally).
Maybe the 3-MeO-PCP dust contaminated the coke, or whatever the case may be, this guy is having a blissful experience. I'm looking over him and all is well. The onset was sudden and psychedelic, extremely profound and will leave a lasting impression on us both.

I hope your Saturday's safe there too!

As I write this. A friend came over for a clean line of coke and to discuss business matters (literally).

Sounds like he intended to have the upper hand but you were smart and beat him at his own game! Wise move, nicely played.

I wouldn't say this stuff scared me, but it was extremely powerful I can absolutely see where people can get delusional on it....I think I understand a lot more about dissociative now...ketamine is truely one of a kind, it has some dissociative properties but it is also incredibly psychedelic and OBE...that ain't the dissociative part. Very glad I stuck with 2.5mg, I am not in a place where I would even want to find out of I could handle 10mg.

Incredible the variations on dose, effects, timeline between all of us...most certainly isn't one size fits all and/or a straight line to boot!

Hamhurricane got very strong effects or 1 or 3 mg, orally if I recall correctly. I takes me 15mg IM to start to get real interesting....never overwhelming at those doses...but deep internally if you cultivate such. And as par far the course with dissociatives, tuning inward is the prime approach IMO...

I've had amazing deep sessions with my lasseiz faire apprpach to meditatation....more like letting your mind wander as much as possible heheh......sitting crosslegged or reclining on the fall next to a raging fireplace with eyes closed has been a regimen of mine with it.......

too low of doses were just weird and uncomfortable.....i had to pass a threshold where other effects of the drug started playing bigger roles...got deeper and smoother...

(this post took me almost 40 minutes to compose due the , uh, title of this thread...22 mg SL, headphones, dark room....yup)

chhers

Last edited:
There is still a part of me that thinks if you can still type, you didn't do enough. :)

I was pretty out of it for 2.5mg, I'm sure glad I started low but it's been years since I had any sorta dissociative.

I can say with quite certainty that 20 mgs im and 20 mg mainline caused ego death and immoblization but fortunatly not a bad time and was an interesting experience that will never be repeated and I hope no one ever does that.

Just very weird. It was very reckless. I cannot recomend that at all. It could have caused death or psychosis.

Luckily it was done alone at home with only one person there how did not care that it happened and checked to see that everything was OK and did not flip out.

Did kind of cause poor judgement a couple days later.

10mg IM was right proper for video games. At least for one individual. Cannot recomend it and it will most likely not be done again in that amount. It doesn't seem safe.

A mg scale is a good idea and neccesary with many things of this nature. Lesson learned.

I'm coming down from iv:ing and snorting 6.2 g of a-pbp for some time.
having 10 mg flubromazepam,
one 3-meo-pcp-laced hasch joint
0.2 g haschish baked with musli, honey, butter
coming down quite is quite nice.

There is still a part of me that thinks if you can still type, you didn't do enough. :)

I was pretty out of it for 2.5mg, I'm sure glad I started low but it's been years since I had any sorta dissociative.
I've been able to type properly after doing five plus psychedelics, if fact I can't think of a time when I couldn't unless I was nodding, or nearly passing out on a sedative. Though benzos do effect my spelling but mainly because I attempt to type at normal speed....

Also 20mgs IM is probably far below the LD50, I assume it's actually pretty high, I have first hand information but it's not really pertinent to anything, either way I suggest pretty much no one dose that high really without a large dissociative combo. Most just don't seem to understand this has the benzo ninja status where you feel normal but really your rubbing your dick through your pants at a supermarket looking at roast beef.

Tried this stuff again @ 7.5mg SQ injection.

Based on my two experiences, I'd say this compound is about 10X stronger than ketamine...i.e. 7.5mg 3-MeO-PCP is about the strength of 75mg ketamine. At 7.5mg, I got a lot fuller understanding of the nature of dissociatives in general....putting togtether my experiences with this compound, ketamine, and MXE...it is clear that the 'dissociative' aspect of these drugs is distinct from the 'anesthetic' effects. With 3-MeO-PCP, a lot of the phenomenon I experience after the 'hole' in ketamine, predominates here. Unlike MXE, this does not feel like a 'shitty ketamine comedown'. Some of the cognitive effects of these drugs I lack any language for..or I have not yet had coffee and am not stimulated enough to dig too deep.

On the come up, there is a distinct euphoric effect, and the state gradually becomes more and more 'psychedelic' for lack of a better term. Body image stretches and objects in the room take on new appearances. Lots of 'white noise' that I associate with ketamine..the carrier wave. This drug has some SERIOUS side effects, the effects upon speech and motor skills..at times I felt truely broken, this was more towards the tail end.

In many ways, the peak doesn't seem to hit for many hours, and there also seems to be two distinct phases to the drug...the first stage being mostly the psychedelic stage and the second being physical.

I am not sure I would ever take this drug again..at least not at this dosage. If this stuff is supposed to be better than PCP...I have a feeling I would not be a big PCP fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.