• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Five

With my first batch, of freebase from way back (which I still have a couple hundred mg frozen) i slowly worked my way up because reports made it sound so intense
Could it have changed something until it arrived? It took around 3 months of the post when receiving.

20-25mg is sort of the standard dose interval for 4-AcO-DMT.
Not everyone reacts the same to it though so I'm guessing you need a higher dose.
I wouldn't personally jump right into 75mg though. Thats a big jump.
However I have taken some pretty damn big doses before. Not really physically dangerous,
you just want to make sure you are mentally prepared for those higher trips.

I have never actually known 4-AcO-DMT to lose potency like that, but I suppose its possible.

yes I will probably slip dose any time, I didn't want it now 🤦🏻‍♂️. I think to repeat 25mg once maybe 🤔 and increase it every 5 to see first ...

This is more of just anecdotal experience, but I have noticed that the 4-AcO-DMT I have come across more recently has been a very white powder, and it seems to lack some of the deepest mindfuckery that I was used to with my brownish batches. The white stuff seems almost recreational to me.

🤔Should I go to it so much for the first time? I thought to repeat the 25mg first and see. What do you think is the standard dose, so to speak?

A low dose is just a threshold dmt trip - basically take as much as you can it aint gonna hurt

This is more of just anecdotal experience, but I have noticed that the 4-AcO-DMT I have come across more recently has been a very white powder, and it seems to lack some of the deepest mindfuckery that I was used to with my brownish batches. The white stuff seems almost recreational to me.
completely white... 🤔🤔🤔

4.jpg

A low dose is just a threshold dmt trip - basically take as much as you can it aint gonna hurt

This is extremely poor advice. Physical consequences are neither the only nor the most dire of potential consequences from dosing too high with psychedelics.

The highest I have ever seen anyone go is 300mg and while they were physically ok it was definitely a trip that required a trip sitter's presence.
I have taken up to about 120mg in a session, but not all at once. Its definitely something you want to make sure you are ready for.

This is extremely poor advice. Physical consequences are neither the only nor the most dire of potential consequences from dosing too high with psychedelics.

I would hope hes over 18 and familiar with psychedelics so he should know what to do with advice like that. You aint going to get the full effects of 4aco on 25mg.

The highest I have ever seen anyone go is 300mg and while they were physically ok it was definitely a trip that required a trip sitter's presence.
I have taken up to about 120mg in a session, but not all at once. Its definitely something you want to make sure you are ready for.

I just load up a big pile - its fantastic. Ive taken upwards of 500mg within 2-5 hours never had any negative physical or mental effects. It just gets better - certainly nothing like taking too much acid, its always euphoric and gorgeous.

But thats advice to someone like me who knows what the fuck hes doing. I wasted time on low doses, if someones clueless then they should always stick to a low dose.

You might find this interesting Ismene, high dose mushroom advocate Kilindi Iyi (rip) doing a little talk:

Don't worry about my age 😉 knowing a little bit of what psychedelics what they can do, I'm not going to make that leap at once.

I would hope hes over 18 and familiar with psychedelics so he should know what to do with advice like that. You aint going to get the full effects of 4aco on 25mg.

Yes, well, you don't know how mature or familiar with psychedelics they are, and it's best to not assume context when it comes to potentially life damaging advice. Also, 25mg is a nice dose when it's pure and you know what's what. Being experienced with psychedelics does not mean dosing higher and higher.

I just load up a big pile - its fantastic. Ive taken upwards of 500mg within 2-5 hours never had any negative physical or mental effects. It just gets better - certainly nothing like taking too much acid, its always euphoric and gorgeous.

But thats advice to someone like me who knows what the fuck hes doing. I wasted time on low doses, if someones clueless then they should always stick to a low dose.

25mg is not a low dose, and while I may agree with you that low dosing can be a waste of time, this is Bluelight that we are on, and harm reduction is the name of the game. Dick swinging over psychedelic dosage here is unethical, and no-one thinks you're cooler for doing high doses.

^^^
In fact, though my doses aren’t @Ismene2 high, I wish I could get off on less than I do/must... sure would save a lot of substance/cost lol

This is awful advice. This is a harm reduction website and throwing out insane dosages like that saying that one wasted time with normal dosages, and that physical and mental effects were minimal is the type of immature dick sizing that has no places in the psychedelic community. Calling someone clueless for not taking 300mg of pure 4-AcO-DMT is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black.
It can be very very dangerous to take psychedelic drugs at doses over 10x their traditional dose to achieve a +3 on the Shulgin scale.

I'm still sitting on an old batch of dark 4-Aco-DMT. I had very rough experience of ego death on 35mg. Now, I take 8-10mg and it's enough to take me where I want. I don't know why, but I'M much more sensitive to that stuff than when I was younger.

I'm still sitting on an old batch of dark 4-Aco-DMT. I had very rough experience of ego death on 35mg. Now, I take 8-10mg and it's enough to take me where I want. I don't know why, but I'M much more sensitive to that stuff than when I was younger.

I only become more sensitive the more I trip, and the older I get.

I still think what @Cream Gravy? said was spot on. 10 mgs as strong as about 1 1/2 grams of mushrooms. I will use that as the standard because I did find that accurate. Now I like 15-18 mgs and I also like about 2 1/2 -3 grams of mushrooms for a decent trip.

I did 25 mgs once and it was strong. But stronger does not mean more insight to me. Sometimes lower amounts work better for my purposes. I am one that can push psychedelics too. My trip on 28 King Tut blotters many years ago did not have more insight than 1 blotter did. Sometimes you have to weave in and out instead of pedal to the metal. Sometimes scenery is missed with pedal to the metal. (is that poetic enough? lol)