• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically............Intranasally speaking...would 50mg be safe? ( bare in mind im on ibupfrofen)

No-one really knows.

I'll be splitting mine with a mate too so i've ot a 50mg dose to play around with. Definately going up the nose, don't want to waste it on an underwhelming experience. 50mg may be enough for an oral dose or it may not, but i'm not taking risking. Nasally for me.

But i wouldn't rack the 50mg up and snort it in one line. Split into 2/3 smaller ones and see how it goes

No one can tell you that for sure. I don't think ibuprofen would have an interaction other than increased risk of heart attack that is normally associated with NSAIDs.

Most phenethylamines are twice as potent nasally as orally, so you might want to try closer to 30-40mg.

Well definitely post the report. I know from one source who I trust, who has already posted many times in this thread, that he's dosed between 90 and 125mg orally and had great affects. I saw him whilst under the influence and he seemed to be having a great time.

@ nuke - if what you say is true (it sounds right to me) then this would make sense, as it appears to correlate to about ~55mg nasally, which sounds like a more normal dose.

Okay, so im thinking 2 x 25mg lines each......about 45 mins apart? does that seem reasonable/sensible?

Probably, or do the 25mg, wait 15-30 minutes, then do about half of the other 25mg, then wait another 15-30 minutes, then do the rest if you still don't feel like it's going somewhere.

Trust me, getting a little intoxicated on a new chemical is way better than getting way too intoxicated on a new chemical.

Recieved mine today. Did allergy tests (albeit sped up more than i should've) then sniffed ~40mg about an hour & 3/4 ago. No real positive effects, felt a bit speedy for a bit & a bit mindfucked and now just feel alright, a bit better than i did before maybe. A mate had a similar sized line about 40 minutes ago and quite ill & confused, looked like he was having a panic attack. Looks better now though.

Still got ~100mg left, bit wary of taking it, reckon i dosed too low? I have a big meph tolerance. Powder is light tan coloured, flour texture if this helps, same as the samples y'all got?

Only thing i can compare it to is methylone which i've only had a few times in term of what its like to snort, odd chemically smell but didnt burn much. Effects wise i did feel a bit stimmed & uncomfortable for a bit, then a bit odd but not in a particularly bad way still feel a bit weird now but soberish, just a bit odd. I'll see how i feel before i go out tonight, got nothing to come down with so might save for another time but all the other reports sound so good! Had around 40mg snorted, less rather than more since i didnt have access to decent scales

Yeh srs guys, so many drugs, even 4mmc, the effects are soo much better oral. I'm not a hardhead,and 100mg whislt havign strong effects didnt incapcitate me, although walking, typing and talking was .... interestiong. It put me in a very nice place for many hours. I could have let it go on but took 20mg vallium to get me to sleep.

But the fact that one guy here is getting very strong effects off 60mg oral, suggests as we'd expect that ymmv. So go easy on it, if you have the luxory of 200mg, then start at 60 or 70mg oral after allergy test,you can always re-dose or do a bihgger dose another night.

Recieved mine today. Did allergy tests (albeit sped up more than i should've) then sniffed ~40mg about an hour & 3/4 ago. No real positive effects, felt a bit speedy for a bit & a bit mindfucked and now just feel alright, a bit better than i did before maybe. A mate had a similar sized line about 40 minutes ago and quite ill & confused, looked like he was having a panic attack. Looks better now though.

Still got ~100mg left, bit wary of taking it, reckon i dosed too low? I have a big meph tolerance. Powder is light tan coloured, flour texture if this helps, same as the samples y'all got?

Mate, seriosuly just take 90mg oraly later on, forget the sniffing!

starting to ease up a lil now, believe the hype, did experience mild chest discomfort, and slight breathing difficulties, but nothing to really worry about, this is stronger than anything i have taken before, i used to do 200mg bombs of crystal mdma but this is on a whole new level. i only did 60mg, you feel completly seperate from reality, nothing quite seems real, am still really high so excuse me

50mg is more than enough, i wouldnt take 60mg next time although if this is like mdma, tolerence builds quickly, still lots of colours and slow mo, i took this on an emtpy stomach and just before coming up, i started to reach a lil, but wasnt sick, the vendor is saying not to sniff this stuff, and i agree, bomb it or dilute in water, its been 5 hours since i dosed, and right now i feel like im still really high. and yeah the powder was a very slight tan colour

Mixes easy in water, swallowed 95 at 6:02, notice mood elevation at 6:25, 6:33 feeling good, mild, relaxed but stimulated at the same time if that is possible, body warming up, vision slightly affected.
Slight pupil dilation.

Elderly neightbour came to the door, lol. Hope I was acting ok.

I feel good, not worried about what's going to happen, expecting good things.
Same feeling in throat as I get when I come up on MDMA, wow, it's building fast now.
Heart beating faster.

Was not going to keep updating as it might spoil the experience, check in later.

Last edited:
I've insufflated MDA before and it's a total waste and can be potentially dysphoric. Personally, aside from the worrisome safety issues of insufflating a PEA, I wouldn't try snorting it until you had some to play around with. Although this compound is probably quite different from 2c-t-7, there were several people who died who were fairly familiar with the compound and sniffed a fairly small dose.

If the risk of death isn't enough to disinterest you in insufflating a 25mg dose, then at least think about how the drug is likely to not produce the same metabolites as the glowing reports already posted and could quite possibly just make you a headache stricken vomiting mess with the positive effects wearing off before negative effects subside.

Aye, i sniffed ~40mg and i just feel a bit odd from it, same with a mate. Looks like orals the way to go, definitely got sample from the same place judging by the letter that came with.

allergy test done.......

tastes chemically but not too bad at same time.....

really wanna try it now but i work in morning and suspect will be really hard to see sleep before maybe 4 a.m an thats no good for me....

maybe another beer may help...

or maybe bomb just 30mg t check for effects....

advice from anyone whos had it would be great...

seejay

Cheers haha, hopefully i wont need it
Dosed ~100mg aswel ate a bit beforehand. Gonna wait until i've come up before deciding whether to go out or not, probably placebo but i can feel some md-esque tingles! =D

I did 90mg a month ago, this time more cautious, did 1mg allergy, 10 mins later emtied bag onto scale and it said 80mg, so i licked the presumed 20mg residue from the bag.

Then did the 80mg 30 mins later (100 in total). come up wasnt quite as intense at the 90 all at once.

from my 90mg exp first time, first effects were felt 25-30 mins after drinking solution, first effects to peak 90mins, peak 3-4 hours, comedown (very gradual) up to t+12.

Last might went pretty mcuh the same, excecpt i had 20mg vallium towards end of peak to send me to sleep as i didnt want to be up all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.