• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope don't care one bit. If we were talking about 6-apb, and not some bunch of mystery capsules, then I would care. You all are choosing to put yourself in harms way by buying this crap. So don't pull this harm reduction crap. You already don't care.

Ridiculous

Bit harsh tbh, I do care. I have a life and I don't want to chuck it away, i was just naive to the whole "Research Chemical" scene when I ordered. I've had a crash course in the last couple of days thats for sure! Im going to wait for a photograph of a test before i eat anything now.

so you are willing to risk you life after a few days experience. i was probably a bit hasty. what was this crash course? seems to have helped. maybe i should sign up.

i can uderstand your reasons for closing the thread but i seriously hope you don't because i'm hoping to get more helpfull info on these clear capsules nobody has tested them yet.
How can you be sure what you have is the exact same product as someone else? Well you can't.

How can you be sure what you have is the exact same product as someone else? Well you can't.

no, it's in a red capsule, or a blue one, or a translucent one. They got it under control which color capsule are the safe ones.

i can uderstand your reasons for closing the thread but i seriously hope you don't because i'm hoping to get more helpfull info on these clear capsules nobody has tested them yet.

I suspect he's going to close it, clean it, the replenish it. At least the the thread will be clean for a nanosecond or two.

Well if its deleted or cleaned there still should be some reference to stay away from the shite that has just robbed me and others of their cash. At least to prevent others from making the same mistake.

so you are willing to risk you life after a few days experience. i was probably a bit hasty. what was this crash course? seems to have helped. maybe i should sign up.

no, i read this thread and the positive reviews from experienced moderators, especially shambles swayed me. I cant explain why i thought it was worth the risk without going into vendor talk. I waited until a few reviews came in and tried a small amount.

The crash course has been this whole process Ive gone through, which has been very alien compared to what Ive usually gone through in order to source something. Im sorry if I seem naive compared to RC "headz" but i feel im learning quickly. Im learning that RC's are fucked and i'm not going to resort to them ever again, basically!

But Id still like to know what the fuck ive got sitting in my drawer if possible, just for closure on the whole thing 8)

its got even messier since the anouncement of it possibally getting closed this post don't help so i'm just being a hypocrite i dunno

Last edited:
no, i read this thread and the positive reviews from experienced moderators, especially shambles swayed me. I cant explain why i thought it was worth the risk without going into vendor talk. I waited until a few reviews came in and tried a small amount.

Because you're not thinking for yourself. Did you ever read the story of the Pied Piper?

The crash course has been this whole process Ive gone through, which has been very alien compared to what Ive usually gone through in order to source something. Im sorry if I seem naive compared to RC "headz" but i feel im learning quickly. Im learning that RC's are fucked and i'm not going to resort to them ever again, basically!

Probably for the best young grasshopper. Live to hop another day.

But Id still like to know what the fuck ive got sitting in my drawer if possible, just for closure on the whole thing 8)

or maybe not :!

i wont close it completely. just temporarily to prune it of shit posts. (and because im tired of it:\)

surely there are forums where one can discuss mystery compounds but we dont allow that here. im sorry.
id advise in the future to know what you're buying. thats the safest thing you could do.

i remember a while ago there was a catch phrase.
"know your product, know your source"

i hope that catches on again.

Status
Not open for further replies.