• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Deschloroketamine Thread

The next batch of domestic DCK will be a yellow powder.

Does anybody.... else plan on ordering asap?

I'd really like to communicate with people about the quality to the degree of purity and heavy metals, left over reagents, and other bullshit.

I 100% have to assume an actual risk from a molecule that is not DCK.

Unfortunately I can say this about another RC, I am certain I accumulated actual brain damage from another RC drug..... only one... and I've done over 50 I assume in nearly 2 decades...

Love ya'll!!! Hope this DCK is the shit and bee's knees.... Not sure why I'd rather DCK than dark web ketamine, but that's how it be maeng da la

The next batch of domestic DCK will be a yellow powder.

Does anybody.... else plan on ordering asap?

I'd really like to communicate with people about the quality to the degree of purity and heavy metals, left over reagents, and other bullshit.

I 100% have to assume an actual risk from a molecule that is not DCK.

Unfortunately I can say this about another RC, I am certain I accumulated actual brain damage from another RC drug..... only one... and I've done over 50 I assume in nearly 2 decades...

Love ya'll!!! Hope this DCK is the shit and bee's knees.... Not sure why I'd rather DCK than dark web ketamine, but that's how it be maeng da la
I have a guy who has DCK in stock. He also is supposed to get DMXE in a few weeks, which i have yet to do. I tried DCK like 7 years ago but think it was another compound. I always get my 3-ho-pcp from them and it's the same fire batch each time.