• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

Hello you all, so those days i wanted to go back trying DMXE, MXiPr and MXPr, but i don't want to snort anymore because since ~2 months snorting is almost always resulting in inflamed nose for few days to a whole week, which is pretty uncomfortable and ugly.
I wanted to try to do nasal spray solution, but i saw that i should acetone wash my drugs prior as possible impurities will ruin the dissolution, it is a bit much of preparation (and expansive, have to buy good spray bottles, find anhydrous acetone, etc), in comparison to what i was able to do only by putting a line in my nose.

Is there ways to make snorting less irritating ? By putting the powder in saline water and snorting the water+powder ? Or doing this with a nose syringe ?
I could stick to oral but after all what i read of them being less effective orally than nasally i wonder if it's worth it, i have little to no tolerance (i often do months breaks and only use sparkly in 1-2 week when i receive a disso).
Or can i vape it in putting it in my e-cigaret vape ? Is there instructions to follow in this case and is it an interesting ROA ?

Thanks

Was MXE really that bloody good? If ketamine is a 5/10 on a scale from 1/10, how good was MXE and did it have an iv rush?

Hello you all, so those days i wanted to go back trying DMXE, MXiPr and MXPr, but i don't want to snort anymore because since ~2 months snorting is almost always resulting in inflamed nose for few days to a whole week, which is pretty uncomfortable and ugly.
I wanted to try to do nasal spray solution, but i saw that i should acetone wash my drugs prior as possible impurities will ruin the dissolution, it is a bit much of preparation (and expansive, have to buy good spray bottles, find anhydrous acetone, etc), in comparison to what i was able to do only by putting a line in my nose.

Is there ways to make snorting less irritating ? By putting the powder in saline water and snorting the water+powder ? Or doing this with a nose syringe ?
I could stick to oral but after all what i read of them being less effective orally than nasally i wonder if it's worth it, i have little to no tolerance (i often do months breaks and only use sparkly in 1-2 week when i receive a disso).
Or can i vape it in putting it in my e-cigaret vape ? Is there instructions to follow in this case and is it an interesting ROA ?

Thanks

Are you unable to plug (rectal)? That'll give you what you are after without risking your nose.

Was MXE really that bloody good? If ketamine is a 5/10 on a scale from 1/10, how good was MXE and did it have an iv rush?

You bet. It was super forgiving and only acted on NMDA and serotonin, and this in the right proportions. I had various dissociatives, and S-Ketamine SUCKED compared to MXE.

Closest thing I had was MXPr which was a clear step down. DMXE looks like it might be very close to it.

MXE is like MDMA or LSD in that there are analogues but, they all aren't quite IT.

People look down their nose at RC's but MXE was as good as recreational drugs get - this is what made it a blockbuster drug traded on such a scale that you could pick up 100 grams for 500 euros.

Are you unable to plug (rectal)? That'll give you what you are after without risking your nose.
Yes, I think am gonna stick to that, i Always though that the unique drug i would plug is DMXE or related dissociative. But the reason why I crave nasal is because I want to use DMXE/MXPr/MXiPr while peaking on 4-ho-met, and I prefer to have a more convenient/easy to redose way than rectally

You bet. It was super forgiving and only acted on NMDA and serotonin, and this in the right proportions. I had various dissociatives, and S-Ketamine SUCKED compared to MXE.

Closest thing I had was MXPr which was a clear step down. DMXE looks like it might be very close to it.

MXE is like MDMA or LSD in that there are analogues but, they all aren't quite IT.

People look down their nose at RC's but MXE was as good as recreational drugs get - this is what made it a blockbuster drug traded on such a scale that you could pick up 100 grams for 500 euros.
Funny that they are selling sketamine spray for an exorbitant price lol.

I never got to IV/IM MXE, but the rush from plugging it was insane. Vortech said he IV'ed it on one occasion and it felt like "liquid gold running through your veins."

The body high of MXE was much better than any other dissociative I've tried, especially when you plugged it. It would slowly develop over about 10 minutes, a very pleasurable buzzing sensation through your whole body, with a characteristic tinnitus. It also was extremely comfortable, you felt warm but limber at the same time. Laying in bed felt amazing on it, and so did walking around outside.

Not all dissociatives feel that comfortable for me. 3-MeO-PCE was quite warm, but my muscles felt quite stiff and rigid on it. Ketamine gives a strong bodily buzzing sensation but it also feels quite cold and stiff, so I find it hard to get comfortable on and the body high ends up not being as enjoyable. 3-HO-PCP feels the least comfortable to me of any of them, extremely cold and stiff muscles, and nasty spikes in blood pressure.

I found MXPr to be the closest as well. MXiPr actually had a body high which was closer to MXE, but MXPr had much more mental depth and was visually closer to MXE. DMXE for whatever reason reminded me more of ketamine, although it was much warmer than ketamine.

I never got to IV/IM MXE, but the rush from plugging it was insane. Vortech said he IV'ed it on one occasion and it felt like "liquid gold running through your veins."

The body high of MXE was much better than any other dissociative I've tried, especially when you plugged it. It would slowly develop over about 10 minutes, a very pleasurable buzzing sensation through your whole body, with a characteristic tinnitus. It also was extremely comfortable, you felt warm but limber at the same time. Laying in bed felt amazing on it, and so did walking around outside.

Not all dissociatives feel that comfortable for me. 3-MeO-PCE was quite warm, but my muscles felt quite stiff and rigid on it. Ketamine gives a strong bodily buzzing sensation but it also feels quite cold and stiff, so I find it hard to get comfortable on and the body high ends up not being as enjoyable. 3-HO-PCP feels the least comfortable to me of any of them, extremely cold and stiff muscles, and nasty spikes in blood pressure.

I found MXPr to be the closest as well. MXiPr actually had a body high which was closer to MXE, but MXPr had much more mental depth and was visually closer to MXE. DMXE for whatever reason reminded me more of ketamine, although it was much warmer than ketamine.
Rip vortech man, I know he was a crazy disso mofo Lols. I was about to ask how does MXE feel IV but I think u just answered my question. Ty m8

If K is a 5/10, MXE was a 7.5 or 8/10. It is so much richer and magical than K, and I love K.

Personally I like MXE far more than K. Best dissociative I've ever tried, in fact top tier drug in all classes (dissos are not my favorite class of drugs but MXE stood on its own in my experience). I thought I might have been looking back with rose tinted glasses and remembering a honeymoon period of something, but I had 2 doses left, a couple of years ago I took one of them (30mg) and had an absolutely magical experience even at that dosage, years after the previous time I had it. Still saving the last one...

Personally I like MXE far more than K. Best dissociative I've ever tried, in fact top tier drug in all classes (dissos are not my favorite class of drugs but MXE stood on its own in my experience). I thought I might have been looking back with rose tinted glasses and remembering a honeymoon period of something, but I had 2 doses left, a couple of years ago I took one of them (30mg) and had an absolutely magical experience even at that dosage, years after the previous time I had it. Still saving the last one...
If you were allowed to put that one on ebay you'd be getting naff money for it.

Honestly I never experienced a drug so heavenly, i instantly felt and know it was the best and perfect place my body and mind could experience. Like psychedelic dissociative heroin. Pure heaven of love, melancholy and hallucinations, definitely 10/10

FFS will all you lucky buggers that got to try mxe stop rubbing it in!?!

So is DMXE the closest analogue then? Sorry I keep calling for you @fastandbulbous but have you got any remarks?
I find DMXE smoother, more lucid and less psychedelic, overall less intense which isn't that bad, but I found it having equal if not greater therapeutic feel, definitely very close but hole are less easy to achieve and the overall feel is less alien and outstanding

I see! Interesting... Now just gotta tackle the issue of being in the fucking UK.

It would be the UK that took the piss with RCs and got them all banned. What a step backwards. That's why cannabis probably won't be legal here for ages, cos we British can't just have a good thing and go with it, gotta be fighting and puking and ODing all over the fucking shop...

I for one prefer K but partly due to life history and associations.

MXE is pretty much as bloody good, and i can see how some people may prefer it. I don't argue it. Both are worthwhile drugs and MXE has righteously ascended beyond the status of an RC alternative.

If i were to compare i'd say that K seems cleaner, clearer and more forgiving while MXE has a slight confusing, trippy and manic edge while also lasting longer. To be fair, i've never pushed K to the point i once did with MXE, so maybe it can be just as confusing. Either way i think the time dynamics of snorted K are pretty much ideal for a disso, and the after effects are almost as welcome as the main high.

I say MXE is objectively equal to K but for me slightly lower. I certainly know which one i'd consume first if i had them both.

Now just gotta tackle the issue of being in the fucking UK.
Good luck, i tried to find some to get sent here and wasn't successful :(

I'd definitely like to try this stuff, i absolutely loved mxe when it was around. This sounds like the closest to it from all the dissos ive read about.

I know we can't source but if you are successful let me know there's hope and I'll look again lol. Note: i didn't look on any darknet markets i haven't used tor or bought any crypto in a long long time. I guess some vendors on there could still sell 'legal' RCs

Yeah @jhjhsdi I was thinking I might have to resort to DNM. I might I may end up leaving it as I've had let plenty of times and though I do enjoy it I mainly prefer the chilled lower doses than k holing. As DMXE is being chatted about in PD I assume people here like the M hole? I do like tripping on shrooms/acid but with high-dose k I feel like I'm getting shut down.