• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

First impression: clean and energizing, without being somewhat pushily stimulating like MXiPr. I can see why people have been calling it lackluster, but I need to let tolerance clear for a while before stating anything conclusive.. just was too curious and eager for a little sneak peek.

The magic of MXE seems to be there, but with notably less of its warmth.

Edit: post is the 420th reply but no, not returning to cannabis just yet! =D

Last edited:
I tried this at about 14mg and twice at 23-25mg. All intranasally. I've had great experiences but would like to try higher dosages. About to take 35-40mg, not sure if that'll be too much but I think I can handle myself well enough with DMXE based on my past experiences and experiences with ketamine.

I like about 30mg nasally. I'm sure more would be good too, I just haven't tried a higher dose yet. I tend to dose conservatively with dissociatives. Weirdly, I like MXE more orally than nasally, and find it equally as strong, with a better fullness and character to it orally, but DMXE is definitely more effective and better orally.

First impression: clean and energizing, without being somewhat pushily stimulating like MXiPr. I can see why people have been calling it lackluster, but I need to let tolerance clear for a while before stating anything conclusive.. just was too curious and eager for a little sneak peek.

The magic of MXE seems to be there, but with notably less of its warmth.

Edit: post is the 420th reply but no, not returning to cannabis just yet! =D

I pretty much agree. It has a lot of the magic of MXE, but it lacks a warmth and completeness to it. Still, for me it's the next best thing.

Gonna do 40mg IN tonight. Interested to hear about people's experiences with oral dosing as well.

Same this stuff is really pretty awesome. I urge people to watch out though as I believe the impurities could be neurotoxic. I used a few grams albeit rather abusively and using IM and I haven't felt right since after some high dose experiences. I don't know much about chemistry but I know the powder recrystallized looks very dirty purity wise. 2¢

Same this stuff is really pretty awesome. I urge people to watch out though as I believe the impurities could be neurotoxic. I used a few grams albeit rather abusively and using IM and I haven't felt right since after some high dose experiences. I don't know much about chemistry but I know the powder recrystallized looks very dirty purity wise. 2¢
Are you getting the clearnet >97% tan brown batch going around from Europe, or are you ordering a different batch?

Just took 45mg IN 15 or so minutes ago. Slowly kicking in.
Listening to music and staring into the abyss of my music visualizer.
Best antidepressant around apparently.

My GEM-20 might be a bit off, or maybe I just weirdly was less affected this time. Because an hour and a half in, and 45mg is feeling lighter than the "35 mg" of last time felt. I'm guessing that my scale was just off last time.

Regardless, my depression is gone and my mind feels sharp and that's what I was hoping for.

Just took 45mg IN 15 or so minutes ago. Slowly kicking in.
Listening to music and staring into the abyss of my music visualizer.
Best antidepressant around apparently.

MXE itself is an amazing antidepressant... I haven't used DMXE enough times but I am not surprised that it would also be amazing in that way.

My GEM-20 might be a bit off, or maybe I just weirdly was less affected this time. Because an hour and a half in, and 45mg is feeling lighter than the "35 mg" of last time felt. I'm guessing that my scale was just off last time.

Regardless, my depression is gone and my mind feels sharp and that's what I was hoping for.

Dissociatives are weird in that the perceived strength can vary greatly on different days, especially with some of these MXE analogues. For example, I did 120mg total of MXiPr once, in 4 doses, and never felt more than a light, pleasant buzz. Then the very next day, I did a single 30mg dose and was SO high, it actually started to scare me.

Even MXE can be like that, recently (as I was gifted with a small supply of old school pre ban MXE), I did 90mg total in a night with friends, they did similar doses, and all of us were not very dissociated, just very euphoric and had a great night of socializing. But one of the days I did it at home, I did 30mg a single time, and almost hit an MXE hole sitting in my chair browsing Bluelight, I was barely able to even tell what I was looking at on the screen

Havent really tried many of the never dissios, got some mxpr pellets which were very weak.
This havent been classed yet in my country but will be soon.
Is it worth to get a gram for some research?
Really enjoyed mxe, but nowadays im all about ket for my dissio time.
Probably need to take a longer break for this to be somewhat active though.

I dunno, personally I like a number of them better than ketamine, but it's down to personal preference, really. DMXE is a very nice drug. I also really like 3-MeO-PCE, and some people absolutely love O-PCE. I don't like any of them as much as MXE though.

Havent really tried many of the never dissios, got some mxpr pellets which were very weak.
This havent been classed yet in my country but will be soon.
Is it worth to get a gram for some research?
Really enjoyed mxe, but nowadays im all about ket for my dissio time.
Probably need to take a longer break for this to be somewhat active though.

It's not weaksauce. A gram should get you going even if you have some tolerance from ket. For me and my partner both without significant tolerance, ~10 mg was enough to feel significant recreational dissociation.

I have a feeling this has some serotonin activity aswell. From what i've read, MXE has an SRI effect so it could be. Definitely not as stimmy (DRI) as PCP analogues.

Is this DMXE generally discouraged is you're already taking serotonin influencing medication? In other words, I've never tried it, but I can get it, but I'm on Citalopram, Pregabalin, Amitrityline, and Tramadol. Good to go or stay away?

Is this DMXE generally discouraged is you're already taking serotonin influencing medication? In other words, I've never tried it, but I can get it, but I'm on Citalopram, Pregabalin, Amitrityline, and Tramadol. Good to go or stay away?
I think that the SSRIs + tricyclic + tramadol are already a bit much together without any recreational drugs in the mix.