• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

What I can tell you is, that I'm treating this chemical like nothing else - except the FXE :geek:

I wouldn't have thought that, since the MXE is long gone, there actually could be anything like it again, but with those two, all my expectations have been far exceeded!

I mean even if the rest of Earth's population would tell me the difference, and would have a completely opposing opinion, mine wouldn't change - cuz something subjectively absolutely wonderful happened last week, with the arrival of those chems, i.e. the DMXE as well as the FXE, and what happened when I had these encounters with them!

I can't even tell if I would be just as happy, as deeply satisfied, and overwhelmed (to a certain extent) if I would only have tested one of them alone, but those two days, at first the FXE and on the second, the DMXE, did something so remarkable I could admittedly even think of, that it's only like this for myself and myself alone...

I don't know, how could I, but I'm really in love :In love:

Hi guys/gals,
I never tried dissos but probably will do before completely stopping the use of RCs for a long time (I see them more and more sketchy, almost into paranoid-conspiracy terms..)
I would like to know which disso seems better for someone who enjoys psychedelics and serotonergics but mainly dislikes downers (I love kava and kratom, tho) and edgy stimulants.
DMXE would be good for a disso-naïve? 3-meo-pcp perhaps?

Hi guys/gals,
I never tried dissos but probably will do before completely stopping the use of RCs for a long time (I see them more and more sketchy, almost into paranoid-conspiracy terms..)
I would like to know which disso seems better for someone who enjoys psychedelics and serotonergics but mainly dislikes downers (I love kava and kratom, tho) and edgy stimulants.
3-MeO-PCP can easily send even the most experienced users into psychosis.
Start with DMXE or ketamine.

3-MeO-PCP can easily send even the most experienced users into psychosis.
Start with DMXE or ketamine.
Probably not ketamine, I would not want to find anyone (here) who can give me that, specially if there's "semi-legal" alternatives.
Ok, I'll go with DMXE then!
If you use it for the first time... let's say at 10am, when can you be fully functional and without clear signs of having used anything?

Probably not ketamine, I would not want to find anyone (here) who can give me that, specially if there's "semi-legal" alternatives.
If you use it for the first time... let's say at 10am, when can you be fully functional and without clear signs of having used anything?
2.5-5 hours later depending on dosage (With intranasal administration.)

Oh god... this is possibly an unpopular opinion but, I'll say it. I think if you're at the point in your life that you are concerned about the amount of time a substance is going to last, and whether people are going to be able to tell that you've used anything - you should actually just wait.

The experience will be tainted by the anxiety of that concern, and honestly, it will just be so much better when you're actually at a place in your life that you can do these things without irritating and somewhat... childish concerns like that. You'll also be mature enough to approach your usage with an exponentially lower chance of developing any kind of problem. It'll just be so much better if you wait.

If you're going to do it anyway though, as you probably are (this is a harm reduction forum, I know, I'll try to stray from just say no, just wait til you're married type advice, I know that might be a bit unwelcome) - I'd personally give yourself a day. If you absolutely have to do shit in the afternoon... give it at least 8 hours. Ketamine I'd be comfortable saying you'll be OK by 3 (although in actual fact - you'll be down by 1) but DMXE is newer, longer lasting, less predictable, consider also the chance you might like it enough to think that redosing can't be that bad a plan - and you may also think you're pretty sober when you really are not. The second best option after an entire day is doing it in the early evening, like, 7, 8 PM? And just not planning to do anything where it will matter if you've used any mind altering substances or not until the next morning. That's just IMHO, I was more reckless than this myself, I expect you might be, and you might well get away with it, but, I cannot bring myself to give any less conservative advice.

. childish concerns like that. You'll also be mature enough to approach your usage with an exponentially lower chance of developing any kind of problem. It'll just be so much better if you wait.
Well, surely it's "childish", but not because of myself but because at the moment I'm not living alone due to some circumstances and the people who I'm living with for some months are not very "into drugs" so it can certainly be, somewhat, problematic, but you can be right about this: maybe it's better to wait till I find a proper place and a proper time.
I wouldn't use outdoors a new type of substance that I don't know how I would react, so it would be preferable to do it "in hiding" so to speak, even if they finally see that I used this or that, I could even tell whoever appears there, surely would be much less "judgemental" if I can be sober-like. I don't know how dissos affect people externally, or well...internally. Some people tend to act very crazied when on stims, in my case not so much, perhaps because of adhd? don't know, I just prefer to be cautious till I know what's the deal.
At the moment I only need to take care of a house (garden and all that) and prepare ~50 pages of a master's thesis in about 2 months, so nothing really crazy. I'll find time for it.

Hi guys/gals,
I would really strongly consider the consequences of getting into dissociative....considering you had a difficult experience with DMT entities....I will tell you that by far my .ost terrifying and harrowing and beautiful experiences have all been on Arylcychlohexelamines.
It has gotten to the point that I'm left unsatisfied if I fo t get that primordial terror of being ripped out of this consciousness and sucked into sone stange alien dimension.
Also, in my experience the entities I've encountered on dissos have a stronger "reality" to them...the hole experience on dissis lasts much longer than on dmt so you are immersed in thst reality for much longer.
My most rewarding and challenging spiritual experiences have been on dissociatives.
But the challenging ones have been doozies.

I would really strongly consider the consequences of getting into dissociative....considering you had a difficult experience with DMT entities....I will tell you that by far my .ost terrifying and harrowing and beautiful experiences have all been on Arylcychlohexelamines.
It has gotten to the point that I'm left unsatisfied if I fo t get that primordial terror of being ripped out of this consciousness and sucked into sone stange alien dimension.
Also, in my experience the entities I've encountered on dissos have a stronger "reality" to them...the hole experience on dissis lasts much longer than on dmt so you are immersed in thst reality for much longer.
My most rewarding and challenging spiritual experiences have been on dissociatives.
But the challenging ones have been doozies.
Yeah,
actually my dmt breakthrough itself wasn't a bad experience, the entities were quite neutral, and they only sent me a bad feeling at the beginning of the experience, later on they were just staring at me and showing me things.
The problem of the experience came because I felt that something stayed open in me, like if it weakened something of my astral body so I felt more sentitive and exposed to astral attacks during the months after the experience.
That's a thing that I don't want to happen again, I'm not particularly frightened of the experience itself.
How are the hole entities? never heard about entities in dissos... and I really don't know what to expect of a "hole", what type of conscience one has in that moments.

Yeah,
actually my dmt breakthrough itself wasn't a bad experience, the entities were quite neutral, and they only sent me a bad feeling at the beginning of the experience, later on they were just staring at me and showing me things.
The problem of the experience came because I felt that something stayed open in me, like if it weakened something of my astral body so I felt more sentitive and exposed to astral attacks during the months after the experience.
That's a thing that I don't want to happen again, I'm not particularly frightened of the experience itself.
How are the hole entities? never heard about entities in dissos... and I really don't know what to expect of a "hole", what type of conscience one has in that moments.

I have only met my own pain and shame and DIRT, if that counts as an entity.

Stimulates imagination big time though.

Not sure i believe in entities in this sense. I think they are mainly manifestations of deep emotional complexes. Maybe need to try DMT before i decide.

I think they are mainly manifestations of deep emotional complexes. Maybe need to try DMT before i decide.
Whatever the DMT entities are they didn't seem any aspect of myself in anyway, in fact they are the "thing" I've considered to be more external and autonomous ever experienced.
At least for me. YMMV

I would also advise taking the DMXE (or any other dissociative, except, well Ketamine of course!) in the assumption that you're fully down and back to normal in a certain, short amount of time - I tell you from experience, that this won't work and you'll be most likely end up in sum state you won't be able to function properly and like nothing happened...

...and this is just because of the fact, that you have to function properly (again), if you know what I mean?!

With this in mind, this complete mindset will overshadow all of the experience and probably lead to sum bad vibes, you just don't want (nor need!), and most definitely WILL HAPPEN, If there's a lack of beforehand experience with dissociatives like DMXE, FXE and the like!

I'd wait till I have more time to actually be carefree and comfortable enough to explore the broad spectrum of effects a compound like DMXE has to offer - and after that, you'll definitely be able to predict a certain timeframe until you absolutely KNOW, can be FOOLPROOF and SURE that no one will realize you tripped your balls off just 2 to 3 hours before you seen them...

In the end, it's your life and your choice alone, but although the DMXE is comparably easy-going and easier to handle, compared to other dissociatives, it's still very intoxicating and can even be rough, to a good extent!

Whatever you do, be sure what you do and of course: HAVE FUN & ENJOY (cuz the Deoxymethoxetamine is REALLY nice 🙂!).

I felt spiritually attacked while having high dose experiences with DMXE personally. Someone mentioned that they had hellish visions I think on the mxipr thread several pages back. I kind of felt that with this substance but also had a very positive contrast throughout the experience as well. Never had such intense visions on a dissociative, I feel your current headspace could also contribute a lot to what you see/feel

Well, surely it's "childish", but not because of myself but because at the moment I'm not living alone due to some circumstances and the people who I'm living with for some months are not very "into drugs" so it can certainly be, somewhat, problematic, but you can be right about this: maybe it's better to wait till I find a proper place and a proper time.
I wouldn't use outdoors a new type of substance that I don't know how I would react, so it would be preferable to do it "in hiding" so to speak, even if they finally see that I used this or that, I could even tell whoever appears there, surely would be much less "judgemental" if I can be sober-like. I don't know how dissos affect people externally, or well...internally. Some people tend to act very crazied when on stims, in my case not so much, perhaps because of adhd? don't know, I just prefer to be cautious till I know what's the deal.
At the moment I only need to take care of a house (garden and all that) and prepare ~50 pages of a master's thesis in about 2 months, so nothing really crazy. I'll find time for it.
Just chiming in to walk back on my "childish" comment, that was a bit condescending and unnecessary, I do apologise. Honestly I did assume that you were, possibly, pretty much a child worried about when their parents were going to return or something. I dunno if I was projecting something or what, but, I could have said everything else without the "childish" comment, so, sorry about that, no doubt just passive aggressively lashing out about my own shit.

Everything else I said stands though and I concur with the comments since about making sure you are not worried about time constraints. This interested me:
My perception as far as an astral body can be said to exist, is that dissociatives universally make one more aware of one's astral body, and that, honestly, they do also open something. That something, for me, initially was just a memory of a glimpse of a part of anotherworld, so to speak. YMMV.

Just chiming in to walk back on my "childish" comment, that was a bit condescending and unnecessary, I do apologise. Honestly I did assume that you were, possibly, pretty much a child worried about when their parents were going to return or something. I dunno if I was projecting something or what, but, I could have said everything else without the "childish" comment, so, sorry about that, no doubt just passive aggressively lashing out about my own shit.

Everything else I said stands though and I concur with the comments since about making sure you are not worried about time constraints. This interested me:

My perception as far as an astral body can be said to exist, is that dissociatives universally make one more aware of one's astral body, and that, honestly, they do also open something. That something, for me, initially was just a memory of a glimpse of a part of anotherworld, so to speak. YMMV.
I have 33 years old.
The thing is that my family it's in a difficult situation (I'm neither in a very good economic position at the moment) and I need to live with them for a while till some stuff is solved (a house is being sold and my mother has no other help). She is very traditional so will only "accept" my plants/ethnobotany, surely wouldn't like sketchy hard-core chemicals.

What they open exactly? could you elaborate on that?

I’m sure this is a super niche case, but in case there is someone out there who decides to give such a combination a go. There has been speculation that DMXE has seratonergic effects therefore in theory it wouldn’t really be advised with things like mdma.

A group of us recently took 4-HO-MET followed by a bump or two of dmxe at the tail end. This is obviously anectdotal but it very much seemed to exponentiate each other, particularly with respects to the seratonin in receptors. Whereas normally the 4HO trip will die off quite drastically, the dmxe gave it some serious legs. It might have been in my head but there was also some point in time where my hands felt like they were not getting enough blood, not sure if like almost a super mild seratonin syndrome case.

The experience overall was pretty amazing, the dmxe and the 4HOMET together just created like this psychedelic party vibe is the only way I can describe it, that being said I would use plenty of caution to not overdo such combos and even to an extent warn against it. I will certainly not be combining dmxe with any mdma unless someone definitively determines it is otherwise safe.

Yeah MXE turned out to be very serotonergic, so please assume DMXE is as well and don't combine it with MDMA!

I’m sure this is a super niche case, but in case there is someone out there who decides to give such a combination a go. There has been speculation that DMXE has seratonergic effects therefore in theory it wouldn’t really be advised with things like mdma.

A group of us recently took 4-HO-MET followed by a bump or two of dmxe at the tail end. This is obviously anectdotal but it very much seemed to exponentiate each other, particularly with respects to the seratonin in receptors. Whereas normally the 4HO trip will die off quite drastically, the dmxe gave it some serious legs. It might have been in my head but there was also some point in time where my hands felt like they were not getting enough blood, not sure if like almost a super mild seratonin syndrome case.

The experience overall was pretty amazing, the dmxe and the 4HOMET together just created like this psychedelic party vibe is the only way I can describe it, that being said I would use plenty of caution to not overdo such combos and even to an extent warn against it. I will certainly not be combining dmxe with any mdma unless someone definitively determines it is otherwise safe.

Not that this is necessarily great advice or anything, but my friends and I all found that MXE and MDMA combined extraordinarily well, but with a greatly reduced dosage of both. Adding a third of your normal dose of MDMA with 25mg of MXE produced a very satisfying roll, with no comedown or anything negative, really. We used to do this whenever we had MDMA, back in the days of plentiful MXE. I mention this for the sake of adding an experience, not because I am recommending it.

DMXE feels less serotonergic than MXE, to me. But I am not sure if it actually is or not.

In reality, the danger of combining MDMA with serotonergic drugs comes not from serotonin agonists, but from serotonin releasers or reuptake inhibitors. Otherwise any psychedelic would be dangerous to combine with MDMA. Is MXE a reuptake inhibitor or releaser? Okay, wiki says it is a reuptake inhibitor, so yeah, proceed with great caution if you do. Not that DMXE is guaranteed to also be a reuptake inhibitor.

I recently had a few grams of this by IM. I thought it was excellent and it only lasted 3-4 days. Not as good as MXE but one of the better dissociatives. It had a terrifying hole effect if redosed too much too fast. When the dose was right it had that energetic, euphoric afterglow MXE would have.

I did get bad kidney(?) pains and it was impossible to feel hydrated.

Oh yeah, DMXE, along with the FXE, is by far the best (dissociative-) Research chemical i have had in a VERY long time!

Having both on them tested on two, consecutive days, was SO indescribably refreshing and awesome I'm having a really hard time to find appropriate words to describe how wonderful it's been.

I am now (finally!) and absolutely over the loss and the sadness, that accompanied having no MXE available anymore!

My dosing regimen was as follows: I began with a starter dose of approximately 20mgs (IV) followed by another two separately taken (IV-) doses of ~60mgs as well as ~80mgs! It's been wild, but needless to say amazing, to say at least.

Having both of these two at home completely compensates for MXE, and by completely i mean that I actually give a shit nowadays, that I cannot get me any of the precious lovely Methoxetamine (and/or Methoxmetamine) ever again...and that's really saying a lot, cuz I was 100% sure that the wound, that loosing this compound(s) left open and hurting, will most definitely never heal!

And damn, I WAS WRONG!

DMXE is so super-euphoric and easy-going, yet it's nevertheless providing a deep enough mental clarity to allow introspection and sum unique kind of demanding meditativeness.

It's strong, yes, but at the same time providing happy, vibrant feel-good vibes, that are way easier to handle than the more serious harshness that comes along with the FXE.

It's also having such a nice and really strong anxiolytic effect, i haven't felt for ages, and that's still persistent over 2 days after the actual experience!

Well, all the euphoria and easy-going vibes obviously come for a price, that's just a natural consequence, which nevertheless is something bad at all - although it's something that should be mentioned!

FXE, on the other hand, fills exactly those little gaps which make the DMXE some wee bit more shallow, also in comparison to the rougher, more unforgiving MXE - which, as some of you might have experienced first-hand, can be just as nice as it actually can be really rough and hard at times, with it's straight in-your-face introspection (and the like).

I'm a big fan of both, the DMXE as well as the FXE is by far the very best of what emerged from the rc-scene - and, with lackluster-stuff like 2-FDCK being just at the other side of the scale, is something that makes me unbelievably happy that RC's exist, in general!

If you're a fan of dissociates, you shouldn't have missed giving both of these a definite go, I'm convinced you'll be just as happy as i am.

One last thing: I really hope for both of these getting more attention, so that they're produced on a larger scale, which could definitely have effect on their pricing, as the thought of stocking up on them regarding the momentary price sounds really... expensive, although worth it, that's for sure!

IMG-20220606-172552.jpg
did u acetone wash the dmxe? cause it usually has a yellowish, sandy texture. im curious because it might be something else then, but the effects sound amazing