• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxyketamine Thread

Nay, I thought it was really vile - made me feel very dirty and the trip was pretty cold and not even that interesting (although at the time I had general disso tolerance)... so never used it again after that, not worth the nasty feeling that ruined everything.

Not really that different from the dirty feeling of DCK but less similar to that of DXM... although with DCK it's also a matter of dosage, it seems fine at lower doses but I need a higher one to get something satisfying out of it.
With this 2-methoxy version I didn't take too high a dose mind you..

I wonder if the 3-methoxy version is any better.. oh wait that is MXM right? so yeah better I hear.

Bin it is then so.

There was a split second that I thought I had found MXE, oh the disappointment though.

Yeah the ban is really disappointing and hopefully we will see it finding its way on the black market, perhaps it takes a little time for the demand to find the supply... for the networks to be set up etc..

I was very happy to find out today I am getting some scrapings of 500 mg MXE this saturday, and 2g K (not sure if S-isomer, possibly) will probably keep me happy for time to come.

I was forced to get rid of my 2-meo-ket and other dissociatives a while back, otherwise I would have kept it simply because I like collecting stuff..

Can anyone comment on the rumors that darkweb is flooding over with people trying to sell this methoxyketamine as proper S-ketamine? I had a few bags which were very lacklustre and congested my nostrils way more than proper k...

A group of acquintences from the UK told me this. I have had some baggies from different sources, some really felt like S-isomer and less congestion, but most felt like the reports I read in this thread.

Maybe I'll order another baggie from the shady K for proper testing. I tested it with a EZ-test kit for ketamine (mandelin) and the colour of the chemical remained yellow, only a little bit darker than before... Ketamine should get orange, according to their booklet. (https://www.eztest.com/product/ez-test-for-ketamine-pmapmma-amphetamine-and-ecstasy/) So my guess is it could be methoxyketamine going around these days, maybe mixed with a little bit of S-isomer ketamine...

Does anybody know of a proper testing lab where I could sent a bit of material to? :)

Why would it be methoxyket? As far as i know the cinese stopped making this quite a long time ago. I would figure that shady k would be DXE, just because there is alot of it right now and it looks pretty muh the same a k. So i would figure peeps are pushin that.
Use your regents and kess us know if it indeed methoxyk or probably just deschloroketamine. Imho

Why would it be methoxyket? As far as i know the cinese stopped making this quite a long time ago. I would figure that shady k would be DXE, just because there is alot of it right now and it looks pretty muh the same a k. So i would figure peeps are pushin that.
Use your regents and kess us know if it indeed methoxyk or probably just deschloroketamine. Imho

Reagent test was negative for ketamine, though it felt much like it. Deschloroketamine acts way too long for it to be that. I could almost hole on this shady k, but not quite. Also effects wore out faster than ketamine (especially after getting tolerance). The only way to make sure is to get a sample of it to a proper lab somewhere, I guess.