• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy Tryptamine Injection Thread

You want to IM 4-MeO-MiPT?

No reason why that shouldn't be okay that I can think of, thanks for reminding me to try mine.. Actually if you have tried it and it seemed limited via other ROA, IMing could give it a better shot (npi), not all substances benefit from IMing.. depends on bioavailability or weakness to enzymes / metabolims...

But I actually came here to say that I think IM DiPT may be pretty great!

Last edited:
You want to IM 4-MeO-MiPT?

No reason why that shouldn't be okay that I can think of, thanks for reminding me to try mine.. Actually if you have tried it and it seemed limited via other ROA, IMing could give it a better shot (npi), not all substances benefit from IMing.. depends on bioavailability or weakness to enzymes / metabolims...

But I actually came here to say that I think IM DiPT may be pretty great!
I was planning on IVing it.

Hi,
Any suggestions for DOC iv. ?
I did good research and I don't see informations about this ROA.
I will be grateful for help.

cheers.

1) DOC is not a Tryptamine. It's a Phenethylamine.

2) As Xorkoth said in reply to your other post, seeing as the related and much more benign chemical 2C-E caused problems when IV'd, DOC is likely to be even more dangerous. It's not advised, in fact it's ill-advised to inject DOC.

also, there's absolutely no benefit to i.v.ing psychedelics with a longer onset (like LSD and DOC even more so), there's no real rush and you just go into the pre trip weird phase quicker than orally. no benefit whereas vasoconstriction, etc present risks

I injected Dpt once in my shoulders.
I was already on a cocktail of psychedelics so in retrospect it wasnt a great idea.

The first hits around 20-30mg were very nice.
Very deep and powerful rush of psychedelia.
But after about 3 injections over 30-40mins it platatued in a very hellish experience which really sucked.

Still its way nicer this way than snorted which is just awful.

i.m. injection is, when dosed properly, was one of my favorite ways of dosing the shorter acting tryptamines; DMT in particular, also DPT, 4-HO-*iPT, &c. i.m. DMT in particular is wonderful, timeline is sort of like smoking it while on an MAOI, ~45 minutes, gently up and down if reasonably dosed, quite lovely; DPT is a great deal heavier, DPT + ketamine i.m. for a very powerful otherworldly experience but this is decidedly for the advanced user. more recreationally, the lighter, sparklier tryptamines like 4-HO-MiPT and 5-MeO-MiPT again in manageable doses are very nice i.m. It's also my preferred way of taking 2Cx drugs which can avoid some of the wonky metabolism that can come with oral administration and comes on in a more interesting way. (I have a trip report somewhere where I injected rather too much 2C-D i.m.)

i.v. DMT is a lot like smoking but you can better control the dose. I enjoyed greatly combining with heroin, and also ketamine (not at the same time) ... there's a lot of possibilities.

disclaimer; use all due harm reduction policies for needle drugs, mind your doses, start low and go slow

no; only smoked it (although it is by far to me my favorite psychedelic; it's given me the most profound experiences out of any other drug, think of it this way, I don't like trip reports longer than a few sentences and I wrote a trip report about it), the 5-MeO-DMT I had access to was in freebase form and was a bit degraded, off color, didn't look like something I'd want to inject even if converted to a salt; never had access to the HCl; I bet it would be a good experience though again if properly dosed and I have heard of people having both wonderful and terrible trips doing so which is usually how it goes for that particular drug, powerful as it is; some people love it, some people just experience terror

Yes, wrote a report on it here on BL:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ne-100-mg-MXE-IM)-Experienced-Tripping-Globes (but that was a combination)

Also did it by itself and another time I IMed over 100 mg of it over the course of a night after having taken some zopiclone and pretty much every time produced true ecstasy (and bizarre visuals), easily the best I've ever felt, I know that MDMA pills are called ecstasy and the feeling is very good, but at the time I knew that on 5-MeO-DMT it technically must have been ecstasy or rapture. It's insane really. Did something to me to have experienced that in my life. Euphoria like op opioids can be very hollow and empty, I honestly don't know how or why this would be fulfilling, I guess it's how 5-MeO-DMT and DMT have a ridiculous wow-factor.

I cannot recommend trying to reproduce that because although I have no explanation why I thought intuitively that would be a good combination or idea at the time and had success and was able to repeat it time after time, there was one moment where I felt like it could have turned, but backed away from it, something that can also always happen on LSD for example.
But I did think: if I would have had the opposite terror version of that I don't know what it would have done to me, maybe scar me? Obviously I wouldn't have repeated it so much hehe.
Also, I did have an unexplainable good feeling about proceeding with that plan, I guess that confidence set me up well.

After that I don't think I took it again. Not from fear of that terror happening but just didn't feel any need to do that.

DMT which I also injected the synthetic product of IM sometimes, makes me crap my pants generally though, they both do, especially the idea of it I mean. I never vaped 5-MeO-DMT but I did insufflate it sometimes, especially when a little numbed up on K it was very cosmic lava lamp melting and pleasant, intense but definitely not threatening or over-the-top like that report is. I invariably get either that cosmic explosion of intensity or the feeling that I just entered another dimension that is identical in most ways to the normal one but only it's somehow heavenly or divine.
I insufflated orange-y crystals, but the material I salted and injected was very purified and white 5-MeO-DMT.

I'm very grateful to have gotten away with apparently the luck or good timing and set/setting considerations to have gotten positive results rather than negative, but I do not want to push my luck.

Yeah I've always thought ecstacy isn't the right name for MDMA, glad that's falling out of favor these days.

I too had an extremely ecstatic experience with 5-meo-dmt, insuff. though. It's such a terrible burn in the sinuses, it got me wondering about other ROAs. I think IM of the fumarate would be good. I'm hesitant to inject non-medical grade compounds so I'll probably just accept the burn.

This is probably my second favorite way to do it. One thing is that I really enjoy needles and this sometimes plays into that, as well as some days my lungs can't take it.

I have tried it IV and IM but only really chose to keep doing IM. Ma king it dissolve is sometimes a process though.

So.... regarding 4-HO-DPT, It's seemingly highly insoluble in water.
And for me it gives basically no effect at 100mg suspended in warm distilled water administered rectally.
It gives the strongest effects orally compared to the sane dose nasally (ymmv) but has more side effects like extreme muscle tremors which I do not get from insufflating it but insufflation is a light experience fir me even at 100mg where 100mg would have me tripping pretty hard.
Now I've said,I would never IM anything but I might make an exception for 4-HO-DPT.
I've found it actually is soluable in food grade 99.9%pure propylene glycol at 50mg a ml with some heat and shaking but my question istgis: is 1ml of of food grade PG safe to IM even proper wheel filters and all the gear to safety IM?
I've read PG is used for IV and IM suspensions of drugs thst are insoluble in water like benzos.

I'm not the right person to answer this - hopefully someone else can help you out. My question is: is this drug even worth the hassle? It doesn't sound spectacular enough to go to the trouble and risk from what I've heard.

I wonder if the acetoxy sub has better solubility and/or bioavailability

I'm not the right person to answer this - hopefully someone else can help you out. My question is: is this drug even worth the hassle? It doesn't sound spectacular enough to go to the trouble and risk from what I've heard.

Seems very different for different people..
Some seem to love the 4xx dpt and others think its bunk

Imho...4-ho-dpt and even greater 4-aco-dpt are my all time favorite 4 subbed tryptamines with 4-aco-met being my 3rd favorite.
It's definitely worth the hassle and seemingly higher dosage.
There is a very subjectively unique "magick" to 4ho/aco-dpt that I don't get from any other tryptamines including straight up dmt and dpt.
In my experience 4-aco-dpt is more potent orally than the 4-ho version.
For me 50mg (orally) of 4-ho-dpt is the equivalent of around 20mg 4acodmt (orally) and about 40mg (orally) of 4-aco-dpt is equivalent to about 20mg 4acodmt(orally).
To answer my own question....from my research, mixing propylene glycol in a 1 part PG to 2 parts bacteriostatic water should be okay for IM injection with proper gear (wheel filters etc,)
And from anecdotal reports that concentration may still cause some minor irritation at the injection site.
This is entirely based on what I've read about others using PG for IM injection on reddit so I cannot confirm the validity of it.