• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates The HHC thread (Hexahydrocannabinol)

I need to try HHC too now, shit

will order one as well

I was pleasantly surprised with THC-O, effects wise, I'd expect good things from HHC

Although I'm curious now as to its purity since only one enantiomer is active?

Those can be difficult to separate sometimes, yea?
The one i have that is actually a pretty strong and euphoric vape, I must say, fully capable of getting you super super stoned/head high and body high simultaneously... Is branded as just HHC but on the back it says it also has delta-8 extract. I think this is pretty ideal because don't they each engage different cannibinoid recepters? CB1 and CB2?

ok, tried it a second time yesterday. this stuff is so silly, you cant stop talking gibberish on it. just silly. i was loling hard...

Short, short anecdote of Hirnforschung (Heinz von Förster):

Hhc seems to need a little bit longer for receptor binding than thc. Can anybody verify this? Long time I smoked weed.

what I cannot say distinctly (just tried it once) is that it needs longer to for receptor binding when smoked with tobacco. Vaped in a bubble it seems to be faster, almost immediately in some kind of light rush. Makes no sense to me, bet nobody could tell me why this seems to be the case. Worldwide.

And yes, it tastes absolutely like amt.hcl what is also kinda weird when comparing these molecules…
Amt tastes a little bit stronger but it’s the same taste.

About the bubble/cig thing: i vaped it after being already on it via a cig. Might play a role but this isn’t the case with thc so no idea.

Last edited:
I only use tincture with all these, including HHC, and have no interest in vaping them. But yes...HHC is interesting. I find it less anxiety provoking and quite nice overall. It is quite potent, and a little goes a long way. Even 20 or 20 mgs of tincture is comfortable and lasts for hours, of course. I like it.

Other favorites?

THC-O
THC-P
THC-B
THC-H

All are worth pursuing, particularly in tincture form. And they are all quite cheap, being about 30 bucks or so for 1500mgs, roughly. Good bang for buck as far as I am concerned. And, they are easy to find and plentiful. I actually enjoy them more the standard D9 edibles/tinctures, mostly because of their potency and novel feel. They are are close, but slightly different.

ok, tried it a second time yesterday. this stuff is so silly, you cant stop talking gibberish on it. just silly. i was loling hard...
That's what I experienced the other day with a 25mg gummy, haha. It was ridiculous,I had one of the most enjoyable times in many years. An unexpected antidepressant effect for me.

HHC in my first two experiments did nothing to me. The first was done after a 2.5 weeks abstenence of THC!

1. Half of a gummie ( 12.5 mg. ). Hemp derived ectract no terpenes mentioned, or smelled. 0 % THC. Ingested on a empty stomach. Nothing, after taking the 2nd half still nothing.
2. Whole gummie, 25 mg. ,in the morning. Nothing noticeable.

With my 3rd experiment I plan to double the ammount to 50 mg/ 2 gummies at once and see what happens. I will report back or write a trip report when worth it.

I loved the stuff, but I was hoping I tested negatived on a drug test with (years ago, not recently) it, but it tested positive with it, and was sad

I don’t think there’s “legal THC” that wont show up on tests just like Δ9 but quite active CBD or CBG relatives might pop up for that reason.

Hello friends!

Have you tried the HHC-P disposable vapes, usually labeled as 96% ? The website that sells them said that HHC-P is stronger compared to HHC, but the price is approx. the same. I want to try one of them to see if HHC helps with my chronic pain and anxiety, but from what I read in this thread the effects are ...sativa-ish. However, I take an opioid, a bensodiazepine and Lyrica so HHC or HHC-P on top of that stack maybe makes the sedative effect of HHC/HHC-P more pronounced?

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot for your help, take care!

Finally got around to trying HHC. My experience is consistent with what others have described. With low/moderate tolerance a 10mg edible gave a euphoric clean headed high with a noticeable body high and relaxation, but not a tired feeling. No anxiety. It also gave me the giggles which is interesting since I haven't had that effect from cannabis in many many years. The heady high dropped off around 3 hours though for some reason. Physical effects remained for longer.

I definitely like HHC, even though I don't really like sativa heavy cannabis.

Also during the peak it seemed to increase visual acuity, which was interesting.

However, I take an opioid, a bensodiazepine and Lyrica so HHC or HHC-P on top of that stack maybe makes the sedative effect of HHC/HHC-P more pronounced?
Yes it should.

Last edited:
This is my new favorite daily driver as far as Alt-Cannabinoids go
Been dabbing raw (unterped) HHC distillate and honestly I love it, the high is so perfect for functional daytime activities and unlike delta 8 with it's tendency to burn at anything other than the perfect (very low) dab temp, HHC is very forgiving of all temperatures and is just as smooth to dab at higher temps as conventional waxes made from marijuana.

About to order a bigger jar of this stuff for sure.

In it's unflavored raw state it has a faint taste of sweet bandaid plastic when inhaled, it's not terrible and from what I can tell that's the normal taste. Tastes almost like cherries that are made by a machine, or robot medicine.

In cartridges with the added terpenes it's hard to tell it apart from a legit delta 9 THC cartridge. The high is similar and the taste is similar. I'm not talking about some fancy live resin cart I just mean regular distillate cartridges that are made conventionally with regular thc.

They took it all of the shelves in Charleroi pa. Couple weeks ago. Warnings.
D-8 and everything related to the herb stalk.
Shocking but expected at some point it is unregulated for one. Just like any other "street drug" imo/e.
Be careful out there fam.
One

Hello friends!

Have you tried the HHC-P disposable vapes, usually labeled as 96% ? The website that sells them said that HHC-P is stronger compared to HHC, but the price is approx. the same. I want to try one of them to see if HHC helps with my chronic pain and anxiety, but from what I read in this thread the effects are ...sativa-ish. However, I take an opioid, a bensodiazepine and Lyrica so HHC or HHC-P on top of that stack maybe makes the sedative effect of HHC/HHC-P more pronounced?

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot for your help, take care!I
Hi¡
You should try a High % CBD mix, there is some 50/50 HHC/CBD available?

I know we are all different, have different metabolisms and hblahblahblahblah.
Still, because of an experience I had yesterday I have to warn about an experience with HHC. It was offered to me for free by a person nearby who sells kratom, he also has good kanna extracts and a pretty good quality mulungu.
Well, thinking about trying it, thinking it would be like THC but without the paranoia and bad vibes I had the last few years smoking... I set out to smoke some along with my favorite smoking mix: Calea Zacatechichi and Klip Dagga.

An aside first, one thing to keep in mind, Calea +klip dagga VERY SIGNIFICANTLY increase the effects of cannabis, both mental and bodily. The other day smoking with a friend, showing him that wonderful (but subtle) mix of herbs, he said nothing to me and put a little cannabis, just a pinch of resin left over. When I say a pinch it's really a pinch, a ridiculous amount that I didn't even notice when I smoked.
Well, the degree of OOOMPHH we experienced when smoking the resin mixed with calea and klip dagga was apotheosis, there was more than a minute of silence, and faces of surprise and shock, then we laughed and said to each other, "wow, that was strong af, isn't it????!" I barely have any tolerance but he has 60 years and he has been smoking for more than 40 years, so he knows what he's talking about, he said that he only tried something as strong once, in a travel to california, years before.

Yesterday I wasn't careful enough, and had the genius idea to mix some 50mg of pure HHC (96%, supposedly) with my psychoactive Calea +Klip Dagga mix.
Fortunately I didn't finish the joint because the experience was an incredibly psychedelic experience, with a very high degree of paranoia. You can't believe the ideas I had, although some of them were deep and interesting they were mixed with pure paranoia and psychotic ideas, I had the impression of going crazy like I did once with a lot of cannabis (a lot, a lot, when I had a lot of tolerance) or on my first mushroom trip.

You could say they were "manic" ideas in that they emphasized the possible outcome of all my potential but paranoidly intricate with a series of twisted ideas about the technological control that exists over us (or the one they are setting up with AI).
It really was practically a psychedelic trip, and remember I didn't even finish smoking.... I had some light sketchy visuals and even some weird brain sensations I never had, as well as hearing sounds that weren't there (I think).

I honestly don't know if it had to do with the blend or the product, but in as much as I've tried it with THC and on their own and nothing like that happened, I understand that the HHC has a lot to do with it, although it's very very likely that the Dagga and Calea enhance the sativa-like effects of that "extract" and a lot. A very crazy experience,
Overall I can say I liked it, as the paranoia did not occur along with anxiety, although I did have cotton mouth and tachycardia, but the mood was always pleasant, however having paranoia along with a pleasant body sensation reminded me too much of pyros abuse, which I really hate.
please be careful with the dosage, it is a very potent substance, especially careful if you mix it with other substances. It is no joke and the mental effects can be very strong, more sativa than any sativa I have tried, during the peak it was like a mushroom trip (2 grams) in intensity, but with a racing mind.

Last edited:
other stuff I want to talk about it's the headspace, I've read here, I think it was @Kaleida that it's like THC but without the head trip,
In my experience the headspace is stronger than most high THC flowers, but maybe everyone of us has different thresholds regarding what a "headspace" is. In my case I was intoxicated as fuck and the headspace was very noticeable, like a really big dose of THC but more spacy and psychedelic,
this is obviously not scientific and probably the experience was tainted by klip dagga and calea. Both calea and klip dagga have a distinct headspace, but very weak on their own, both together have and intermediate level headspace (like for example kanna extract or a couple of low THC flower puffs). The thing is that it tremendously increases the headspace both of HHC and THC, perhaps the only difference is that my dosage was too high when first trying HHC, but it can be as strong as a low dose psychedelic, in my limited experience...

HHC, only ever tried it once via a friend's disposable but oh my God, I took a few big hits and I think that's the highest I've ever gotten from anything weed related, ever. I definitely started to green out in the middle of it but past that it was very euphoric.

@Neuroborean I agree with you, HHC is MUCH more spacey and psychedelic than normal THC. I was actually surprised because I didn't expect the psychedelic aspects to be so strong. For me the headspace and the visuals I had were fairly strong.

HHC, only ever tried it once via a friend's disposable but oh my God, I took a few big hits and I think that's the highest I've ever gotten from anything weed related, ever. I definitely started to green out in the middle of it but past that it was very euphoric.

@Neuroborean I agree with you, HHC is MUCH more spacey and psychedelic than normal THC. I was actually surprised because I didn't expect the psychedelic aspects to be so strong. For me the headspace and the visuals I had were fairly strong.
the tunnel vision and perspective change is clear and sometimes there's some OEVs that resemble low dose LSD, more in the corners of vision (peripheral) . The auditory hallucinations are quite disturbing and odd and there was something else, that I don't know how to call, some sort of "aural distortions" in terms of feeling that something was inside of me, some sort of machine or electromagnetic crap, if not "inside of me", around me, strange strange thing, I didn't like that, it was new for me.
Also, another thing that was scary was the beginning when I started coming up: I started hearing "voices" but I knew it was my voice, like my thoughts creating words without any sense, like marks over a blank paper, being rythmically pushed with some sort of "sonic stamp" meanwhile I was thinking, it has the resemble of a thought loop, but without any meaning, just some sort of rhythmic noise, like a crookerd word/noise working as an earworm. Scary shit.

It is euphoric, but it is euphoric in a way I don't like too much,I generally like opioid (kratom) euphoria and 6APB euphoria, I mean, that euphoria that seems very natural, not a forced one, amphs have a very forced euphoria, also pyros, and well HHC so-so, seems more or less natural, but not really.

I'll be super careful with this substance.

I'm having another night with this substance, today it's effects are MUCH diminished, but I guess I just used less (the remaning joint, but seemed more than 50% of it...)
it was tempting having it there in my drawerefor days. I have the intuitive feeling that this thing is not very good for our brains (at least mine), while obviously I cannot prove it, but low level but constant brain fog and general dragged feelings the days (3) after seems too suspicious, for my standards.
I feel this substance is not like cannabis, specifically, I mean, it's not THC and I can feel it quite clearly, again, it could be because of the mix, but nah,... generally the introspection, cerebral aspects and focus and some other spacy and bubbly feelings seems more like a psychedelic after the peak, while d9 headspace instead is more like a psychedelic coming up, in my experience.
Lasts a bit too much, I prefer to be down in 2.5 hours, and not 4...

So well, I don't know if it was the tolerance (likely), the fact that the first time is always the first time (sigh...) or because the other day I OD'ed a bit, but today it has been much less crazy and a "somewhat normal" high. In anycase this substance is more spacy and psychedelic than d9 in my experience, it has a different tone, for me this is more clinical but in the clouds, abstract, like depending a lot on the mind to function, not as sensual as THC, but rooted nonetheless.