• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

I can take 300mg pregab and be zooted for the rest of the day (peaks at ~4hrs for me).
"Fake nod" I can relate to at higher doses. Even used this in annolder post to describe the feel after 900mg pregab (but also had ~30-50mg diazepam in me and a coupla beers.
Had me on the floor literally.

Anybody else acquired seemingly complete tolerance to pregabalin? So that independent of dosage it would do nothing?

I have read of many accounts of this but cannot cite them atm.
But I havent had issues but then again my use is sporadic at best.
Gabapentin was a dif story. Been years but got to where Gs would provide nada.
Anybody else acquired seemingly complete tolerance to pregabalin? So that independent of dosage it would do nothing?

Well my 4-methyl pregabalin never arrived sadly. I heard it was roughly 1.5-3x as potent as lyrica and is indistinguishable in its effects, so I’m bummed I was never able to try it out. Fortunately I was able to procure 60 300 mg lyrica capsules a few days ago.

It’s been about 2 months since I’ve last used it. I had gone through 120 300mg caps over the span of 3 months or so, using it nearly everyday (300-900mg). For whatever reason I’m one of the lucky ones that doesn’t experience debilitating withdrawals upon discontinuation.

There does seem to be a slight lingering tolerance that occurs with lyrica, albeit I do have quite a long history of GABAergic abuse, but it’s nothing too extreme. I tried taking 300 mg yesterday and it definitely did the trick. As someone who suffers from severe anxiety and depression, lyrica has been a great tool in alleviating both ailments without creating issues that normally go along with drug abuse.

I plan on studying for my summer calculus exams today. Just popped 300 mg of lyrica and 30 mg of adderall. Great combo for studying as long as the lyrica dose stays below 300 mg. Anything above that and my cognitive abilities start to diminish.

How is lyrica when used in conjunction with cocaine? Does anyone have any experience with these two?

I’ve heard that you shouldn’t mix cocaine with ca2+ blockers as it will increase the cardiotoxic properties. Then again I’ve read reports stating otherwise.

Last edited:
Just on Lyrica at the moment, 225mg twice a day - 450mg total but tolerance to twice this amount a day all at once seems to do nothing recreationally now. Probably need more like 1200mg once a month instead of once a week lol.

Omg I took another Pregabalin, I think this is the fourth one. I took the other three, maybe four I hope not . . I can count the bottle quantity, over a week ago but over a five day period. It has been more like a trip report than anything. I took one at night last night. One more and I should be able to write up a 'report'.
And honestly I took some Pregab to try to feel better, and now I have to put up with the 'effects'.

its been weeks
may have some tomorrow
kinda tired but root doctor about....
o olrs

I need a drug. I am sad.
Oh but the pregabalin helped me stop coughing.
From having to mole too much MM.
True story. Sweating.

I guess I will keep reading all of the side effects and eventually I will catch on.

typo: smoke :ROFLMAO:

I need a drug. I am sad.
Oh but the pregabalin helped me stop coughing.
From having to mole too much MM.
True story. Sweating.

I guess I will keep reading all of the side effects and eventually I will catch on.

typo: smoke :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

Lol. Dude. I took a 5mg hydrocodone one time and it helped for a day and a half. 🤪

Hope you feel better soon. I am scared of Pregabalin too. I mean me. I am. Pregabalin put the fear in me. I know eventually wears off though. Then other problems like sweating. Probably proves just that. I haven't completely recovered yet. It's worse than my origianal medication could have ever been.

You are right though. It's all in the dosage. Thnx. :)

You are right though. It's all in the dosage
I wear by this hl.
from years of experimenal (self). lol
problem is we dont know that dose, ya know? or even wtf we takin ffs.
there were the "good old days" of dug us btw
:)
We got this. Gotta keep causiouse if possible.
if they so a withrawal from drug war it could be lucritive to farmers.
could it happen... sure.... if we could be one in purpose.
will we? prolly. what choices do we have?
ugggg
the world could be a heatheir place imo

I just took a Pregabalin. Maybe I will just lay here and watch t.v. Maybe I can be better in the morning.
I am having fresh mandarin juice in water and some creme brule. I wish I could get up. I doubt it though.
At least colors look pretty and I can just focus on sleeping some more. That's it for now.
I will do some work tomorrow. And maybe when I can, when ever possible.

I wear by this hl.
from years of experimenal (self). lol
problem is we dont know that dose, ya know? or even wtf we takin ffs.
there were the "good old days" of dug us btw
:)
We got this. Gotta keep causiouse if possible.
if they so a withrawal from drug war it could be lucritive to farmers.
could it happen... sure.... if we could be one in purpose.
will we? prolly. what choices do we have?
ugggg
the world could be a heatheir place imo
O.s. Thanks for writing all of this. For me ?? <3 :)

I was so upset about the Pregab I could hardly see. :rolleyes:

No but it helps for a mild cough suppressant. And some relief too. And it said helps with social anxiety. And I can do more with it. But I'm really all drugged up and like high or something. And helps a bit to get more work done.
It probably helps with . . . . everything except maybe acne and heart disease.
But when I try to quit, I smell. Kind bad. Isn't it.
I'm blasted on this shite right now. It's Nasty. I will tell you.

I was so upset about the Pregab I could hardly see
Pregab imo is great.
At higher doses and longer binges they will of course become an"issue".
I would only take the minimal necessary and at the lowest dose possible.
Use das needed rather by prescribed has taught me a coupla three thrings.
If i dont need it why take it?
Shit will fuck with the head inna serious way ime
carefull it has been knon to cause some serous issues when stopping it suddenly (even at low dses or staggeriing long time dosig.
Again
Careful
Best

sorry no time for cites so ya know
;)