• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids **The Oxycontin Mega Thread.** - Can't find your thread? Its in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the coating has and always is taken off by swishing around in mouth with some water then drying it off on some cloth.

So, with current tolerance, 40mg parachuted will provide pretty decent euphoria and taken whole will provide mild to moderate euphoria for a longer time... how much would need to be snorted to get approximately equal Euphoria? Thus far, snorting 60mg has not provided euphoria, only a slight bit of drowsiness. Snorting of 60mg has been done multiple times now and with the same non-euphoric results. Some drowsiness occurs, but no actual euphoria. It is the strangest thing thus far encountered with drugs.

The reason for wanting to snort is to allow for quick onset of effects including euphoria when waiting for oral onset time isn't an option.

Anyhow, the whole "weaker delivery method (inhaling) couple with getting less total milligrams" concept makes a lot of sense, but it has been figured that snorting more could compensate for that.

Also, how much drip should be expected from snorting? Would a good amount of noticeable drip be expected similar to snorting cocaine (taste is different of course) or should there be minimal drip? Thus far minimal drip has been noticed even after snorting a full 60mg at once. Is it possible the powder is going directly into the lungs or some insane thing like that? Not much snorting in the past has been done, so the condition of the nasal cavity should be fairly good.

Perhaps snorting in regards to the individual doing this is just not the thing to day due to a variety of unfortunate factors that prevent good results.

It makes sense that there is lower bioavailability, but if 40mg parachuted provides great euphoria how much would need to be snorted to get ANY euphoria? 100mg, 500mg, 1000mg, twice the body weight of the person!? I mean wtf. Is it possible that some people just can't get good effects from snorting? It just seems like 60mg or 80mg snorted would provide at least SOME euphoria... even if slightly.

Don't know how the individual in question could do something wrong as far as the act of snorting itself.

try this, take your 40-60mg and get it as fine of a powder as possible, put it in a spoon and get 2ml of water, pour it into the mix, boil it until it all mixes together (since its not going in a vein i don't see why we shouldn't boil it, and if you say it destroys oxycodone that's bull) filter with a cotton into the rig, take off the needle and just squirt it into your nose, hold your head back like you have a nose bleed and hold the nostril closed, but don't inhale the liquid, just let it sit in your nasal cavity, and presto, best way to snort any opiate.

this is good for ppl with huge habits btw, no matter how much product you need to snort, even if your tolerance is like 5 80mg pills, you can fit that all into 2-3ml's of water, and this is also in the interest of harm reduction because dry powder will ruin your mucous membrane in your nose not to mention your probably wasting drug, but if its in a liquid state it will dissolve a lot easier and more completely.

have you ever seen a intra-nasal medication that was applied as a dry powder? no all medical grade intra-nasal medicine are usually liquid sprays.

oh and if your nose is stuffed, go to CVS and buy some afrin, one spray no matter how stuffed your nose is and its completely open, just dont do this a lot because you get rebound congestion thats even worse if you use it all the time.

i had a friend that was addicted to afrin, she would always do 3 snorts of it right before doing a jam (oxycontin), to the point where if she didnt do afrin for 1 day, she would be congested for weeks. but yeah that was her ritual, to the point where when she sprayed afrin she got all giddy because she knew the drug was coming next.

[edit]

btw ive been doing jams for about 10 years now and i've learned a lot of things, in the interest of harm reduction, if anyone needs some advise about anything having to do with oxycontin, and you need an answer ASAP, and you have AIM, send me a IM, i'll try and help out.

my aim sn is "OxyContin"

no joke.

[/edit]

Last edited:
try this, take your 40-60mg and get it as fine of a powder as possible, put it in a spoon and get 2ml of water, pour it into the mix, boil it until it all mixes together (since its not going in a vein i don't see why we shouldn't boil it, and if you say it destroys oxycodone that's bull) filter with a cotton into the rig, take off the needle and just squirt it into your nose, hold your head back like you have a nose bleed and hold the nostril closed, but don't inhale the liquid, just let it sit in your nasal cavity, and presto, best way to snort any opiate.

this is good for ppl with huge habits btw, no matter how much product you need to snort, even if your tolerance is like 5 80mg pills, you can fit that all into 2-3ml's of water, and this is also in the interest of harm reduction because dry powder will ruin your mucous membrane in your nose not to mention your probably wasting drug, but if its in a liquid state it will dissolve a lot easier and more completely.

have you ever seen a intra-nasal medication that was applied as a dry powder? no all medical grade intra-nasal medicine are usually liquid sprays.

oh and if your nose is stuffed, go to CVS and buy some afrin, one spray no matter how stuffed your nose is and its completely open, just dont do this a lot because you get rebound congestion thats even worse if you use it all the time.

i had a friend that was addicted to afrin, she would always do 3 snorts of it right before doing a jam (oxycontin), to the point where if she didnt do afrin for 1 day, she would be congested for weeks. but yeah that was her ritual, to the point where when she sprayed afrin she got all giddy because she knew the drug was coming next.

[edit]

btw ive been doing jams for about 10 years now and i've learned a lot of things, in the interest of harm reduction, if anyone needs some advise about anything having to do with oxycontin, and you need an answer ASAP, and you have AIM, send me a IM, i'll try and help out.

my aim sn is "OxyContin"

no joke.

[/edit]

This works. Thanks.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Anyways, is it possible that something is going wrong/different as far as metabolism by snorting vs oral? As far as a hose clamp and the powder being fine enough or not, there isn't an issue in that regard as the powder is surely fine enough.

So, is there any techniques to keep the powder in the nasal cavity for some time or any other techniques to help? It is just so very strange that no Euphoria can be gained. It just doesn't seem like the method/technique for snorting this in the way that it's being done could be the cause, but who knows.
split it into 10 small lines, snort two (one each nostril) every two minutes. less rush, but it all gets absorbed, so youll be high longer

@ gorg, i envy your tolerance. wish i had stayed to 2x a week. if you ever find yourself doing more, given your history, you should probably worry. opiates "weren't addictive" to me at first. not worry too much, and don't take a really long break either as that may just cause craving at the time, i'd say go down to 1x a week if you find yourself accidentall or purposefully doing more than 2x

Hello everyone. I am new here. The original subject of this thread(very nicely written by the original poster btw-THANKS) is what I am curious about at the moment.
Is this information about generics current? Are there any out there in pharmacies today? I am only concerned about 80mg tabs. Thanks.

Oxycontin and insomnia

Alright I searched for this but found nothing except insomnia during WD's. What I'm talking about is after I come down my high (1-2 hrs) I simply cannot sleep. I don't know whats up but I've gone sleepless on as little as 30mgs. Has anyone else had this problem? Or anyone got a way to help me? But I don't want anymore pharms because I don't have access to sleep aids unless they're OTC.

when i was addicted to OCs (on suboxone now) i wouldn't be able to sleep when i was high or for a while after i wasn't high anymore.. oxycodone is a stimulating opiate.
as opposed to heroin (which i also used) which is more of a downer/sedated high.

whenever i take my oxy at night, sometimes i wake up several times during the night. i can still sleep, but it's more of a conscious sleep. i actually enjoy the experience a lot, and it's something i kind of look forward too.

^ i agree it's enjoyable.. it's like an elongated nod.

But i did have trouble actually falling asleep. and when i did i would wake right back up.

Yeah oxycodone is stimulating for an opiate, that's why I loved it so much. Stimulating but not tweaky like uppers. I think most of the times I had insomnia from it was because I wanted to stay up later to enjoy the high, rather than having insomnia after it wore off.

You guys are lucky.. I just get to stare at my clock till six in the morning.
Also, sometimes I get TERRIBLE nausea the next day. Like I'm talking throwing up until only bile is coming up. Even drinking water will make me throw it right back up.

i love the feeling of laying down falling asleep on oxy. its so comfortable, especially in my legs for some reason.

Heh, I always get this when using an opiate in doses above my tolerance. I actually get so euphoric that I am unable to sleep. I would usually get to a point where I am nodding hard but I do not fall asleep.

Of course, this changes with regular use as tolerance builds up ...

So i've been unable to obtain painkillers in general for the past few weeks. ppl keep trying to get over by selling me heart pressure medicine, fucking anthrax pills and random toxic anti-depressants. I'm seriously 3 steps away from burying people, but luckily i know them and where they live so right they owe me (which they fessed up bc i guess they thought i was stupid and didn't know how to identify pills) but if people keep playing with my demons, i'm going to have to get boss on a bitch lol.

but i miss oxy, but should have the privilege of being together soon. My fav part is railing some oxy, getting instant numbness and euphoria, then taking a few good hits of some nice buds, and being on a completely different level. (not a fan of the increased heart rate though)

^^ you should brush up on images of certain drugs before you go to buy

that way even if you dont know the exact numbers and shit to confirm, you can figure out whether or not what you're buying seems like it might be legit or not

Status
Not open for further replies.