• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1-Bu-LSD (1B-LSD) Thread

And I actually like driving for the record. It's one of my favorite things to be honest. But enough is enough. It's just absurd and unsustainable how car dominated the infrastructure in so many American cities and towns is at this point in time.
I like driving too. Just too be clear, as passenger. But car's are one of my obsession's. Too bad they are polluting and dangerous but the experience is magnificent.

And way cheaper then public transport once you got one. That may change though with the current situation.

I like driving too. Just too be clear, as passenger. But car's are one of my obsession's. Too bad they are polluting and dangerous but the experience is magnificent.

And way cheaper then public transport once you got one. That may change though with the current situation.
Oh we may very well be switching to modified combustion engines (probably doing biofuels first and then hopefully hydrogen based fuels) as well as more and more electric vehicles, we need petroleum fuel for airplanes and spacecraft and burning up all the oil with cars is not only pollution heavy but a really stupid use of that specific kind of resource.

You cant get off the planet without fossil fuels.

You can absolutely enjoy a nice drive without fossil fuels. I think in all the effort to demonize the oil industry people have accidentally made them seem all powerful and the situation feels more hopeless than it is.