• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Prose The System Is Broke

Joey

Bluelighter
We’ve barred our lives to clocking our working hours - and after a productive shift in keeping our earnings we’re hanging outside a club. An even bigger bar, we’re out into our outside, “real” lives! Getting out to be crowded on again. Still running tabs on our expenditures, we talk (or not) which is so relaxing to the point of blacking out.

We might still be together in the morning. If not, then he’s (that guy, you remember?) hell bound to some chance of having us barred out. I’ll pray for flualprazolam in the morning. Scrounging for my keys to maybe pick some up out my mailbox, calling in to feeling the flu, as I’ll say I am too sick to work this morning.

I’m still not knowing that you flew up to his trap in some jaded actions with a faded conscience. And now back to Earth, this will be the light of your day! There is no escaping the moment when you realize you’re in bed with someone you don’t know, where else but in some mystery place none of us can solve.

No solution is to be heard here (hear hear!) except for the pace I present which our dissolution is flooding mindless dread. This is the true nightmare we could experience while each our working glass receptacles are in fact broken - out with the same icy courage which warms us again and again. I’m warning you, we’re lost in this. You know that it’s freezing out in the cold?! This is no life!

I hope we all are having better days than this. This article is about wasted time, but not all wasted time is spent wasted!

So, what is “wasted” time? There’s a school of thought which says we’re wasting away given any time we are not productive. Usually what’s productive to us is anything aside that break taken. Even a break spent in heavenly sleep rather than drunk debauchery! We attribute time wasted just as well to times we’ve not built up toward the unending race against our finite time. We weren’t adulating the almighty dollar in time spent working! We didn’t mock idolatry in improving our own, very separate worth. Or to stay humble while keeping up to our needs, all while maintaining that perfect sheath of turtleneck civilization.

Slowly going mad, and worse than ever inside we know we’re on the right side. Social and civil issues aside, we know very well in having lived the traumatic rites of passage we hold inside so dearly in dystopia are both insightful, and what’s best for us! Outright and everyone if only everyone saw as (we) do! If every one else could see what I see and hear what I hear, I feel we’d all feel the urgency as I do!

Look at the disparity in power that’s so evident in the world - yet no one seems to make things right! I may have set my senses correctly while I clicked it all in to work on you, but the truth is you hear no occipital value in seeing what’s wrong (with me), or by both seeing and blindly agreeing to everything that (I’ve) said to bring absolution to the time had - then spent - a woven agenda buoyed to a sink like clockwork! Shipping in and clocking out. All the time! It’s a doomed world to believe in, for what’s good anyway. So to disengage, we’ve always tried so hard to be better.

Each generation, packaged in those 15 year rounds to typeface all the groups we reside in, all aware we’re beside ourselves with eachother. Between this broad cast of further broken individuals is beautiful onus we share in hiding somewhere. The weight is broken, so only in token articles written for a nickel, less than heard for free and if at all. The bipartisan divide to force ideology into corruption, multiplying greater weights onto exactly zero divisions who are truly of the mindset to say we are wholly here.

Everyone is here and no one is listening. We’re right when we feel this, but at that crux of gaining or losing the meaning of it all. It’s truly that we are actually on our own. Our time is always ending. And to someone, that will always be wasted time whether they agree or not.

I feel this is a void which many are filling with substance to carry the weight. Oxymoron? Yeah, here’s an oxy, more on the way to dose over the script written but not to overdose? Oh! Fentanyl! What the meth are you doing here? This doesn’t make sense anymore! I need help!

We all need to help each other. And really, for once this time let’s feel unified in our differences. Whether we accept them or not. There’s no solution in dissolution, but to be absolved of this endless opposition on meeting each other where we are ALL at, to treat illness as being as well as can be - and creating a structure to enforce where we need power? Or or be sober in our judgements, whether we’re sober or not? I expect less rule is more to rule ourselves, and the rationale for more availability to our fix will lead to less broken people and a less broken system.

Everyone is here and no one is listening. We’re right when we feel this, but at that crux of gaining or losing the meaning of it all. It’s truly that we are actually on our own. Our time is always ending. And to someone, that will always be wasted time whether they agree or not.

We all need to help each other. And really, for once this time let’s feel unified in our differences. Whether we accept them or not. There’s no solution in dissolution, but to be absolved of this endless opposition on meeting each other where we are ALL at, to treat illness as being as well as can be - and creating a structure to enforce where we need power? Or or be sober in our judgements, whether we’re sober or not? I expect less rule is more to rule ourselves, and the rationale for more availability to our fix will lead to less broken people and a less broken system.

Well-written. These parts, in particular, resonated with me.