• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The UFO & Aliens Megathread

I NEED to believe..... there's literally nothing else to do. lol

These fuckers need to just come down from the sky already... maybe show a little ass, introduce themselves, ya know?
IKR ! Go home aliens . . . . you're drunk in Las Vegas. lol.
PO8sz0G.png

This Angel kid claims to have more footage of the beings but hasn't released it.
I dunno, I've heard some shady things about this George Knapp guy at this news station though too.
if this is fake, then it's being orchestrated by a bunch of people & for what purpose?

I almost feel like this is fake.. which makes it even weirder that a PD, a news station & a random family are trying to push it.
Or maybe the family's being pushed into silence now.

This Angel kid claims to have more footage of the beings but hasn't released it.
I dunno, I've heard some shady things about this George Knapp guy at this news station though too.
if this is fake, then it's being orchestrated by a bunch of people & for what purpose?

I almost feel like this is fake.. which makes it even weirder that a PD, a news station & a random family are trying to push it.
Or maybe the family's being pushed into silence now.
I'm dyin rotf lol . . . . someone maybe put some magic mushrooms on their pizza ! 🍄🍕 heehe

I gotta go check this out some more. oh lool. It's good.

(and yah it's got Knapp written all over it ) !!!! omg too funny.

Believe :alien:🖖<3

Lol
If you watch this loop on full screen enough times, you do start to see that there is something there with a big head & big eyes that then "turns" it's head right at the camera.

They said one of the aliens "had a broken leg" or something like that, which would explain why it seems ot be sitting down by the forklift & then looks over at them.

It even looks like it opens up it's mouth at the very last second. Or it could just be a compression artifact.

Idk. Still seems too good to be true. lol

I do find it QUITE ironic though that "Angel" (the kid being interviewed) is wearing a SIMPSON's hoodie with a masonic chekcerboard pattern on it. Lol That alone is a conspiracy all on it's own & it's strange I don't see more people pointing it out on forums & stuff where this shit is being posted.

Could just be a coincidence, but what a way to start off your "totally not a conspiracy" video by wearing a hoodie with 2 things on it that are iconic in conspiracy lore. Kinda fishy.

the video qualtiy is dogshit as fuck, its fake. IF a fucking alien landed iun my back yard and was walking around and shit id be filiming that fucking shit in 4k on my phone and then go and tackle that fucking alien with everybody around me tie it down and get out of the city and bunker down while the CIA is after my ass as i unleash a live stream and videos of the fucking aliens in ultra HD To the entire world.

When i saw the UFO it happened within 10 seconds I had no idea to pull out my phone cause i was offguard, but these mfs are running around outside tryna get a peek at some aliens. lying as mfs lol.

There is many aliens across the milky way, there craft aint gonna crash land in some random mfs backyard in las vegas after making it thousands of light years

the gov is def preparing us for disclosure. Aliens have been on earth for fucking millennia probably before humanity even existed just obeserving our planet like its a fucking zoo.

Even in ancient egypt times they were painting UFOs.

the video qualtiy is dogshit as fuck, its fake. IF a fucking alien landed iun my back yard and was walking around and shit id be filiming that fucking shit in 4k on my phone and then go and tackle that fucking alien with everybody around me tie it down and get out of the city and bunker down while the CIA is after my ass as i unleash a live stream and videos of the fucking aliens in ultra HD To the entire world.

When i saw the UFO it happened within 10 seconds I had no idea to pull out my phone cause i was offguard, but these mfs are running around outside tryna get a peek at some aliens. lying as mfs lol.

There is many aliens across the milky way, there craft aint gonna crash land in some random mfs backyard in las vegas after making it thousands of light years
The video quality is bad because it's a super zoomed in part of the original with a bunch of enhancements on it. lol
If I were to play devil's advocate though, it does look pretty damn dark in their backyard in the original video when they're standing by the fence.

So if there were 2 10ft tall creatures walking around in my darkass back yard, I'm not sure I'd wanna go back there taking pictures either, not knowing what might happen.

But with that said, there's too much else that isn't adding up. And we'll either hear more or eventually hear that it was a hoax.

I also don't understand this argument that because aliens are more advanced than us then they wouldn't still be prone to accidents or error. I see a lot of people say that "how could something that advanced just crash", etc.. etc..

Their craft don't even follow the same laws of physics as we know it. So without even knowing how they operate, it's impossible to comprehend what might cause them to crash or have an accident or whether or not they could have one. But that doesn't mean they can't. I mean, we humans have put numerous people in space & I'm sure that makes us much more advanced than say... a mosquito. But how many of those shuttles we put up there blew up & killed people? Quite a few.

So I personally don't think just because they're more advanced that they aren't subject to accidents or errors once in awhile.

Last edited:
Anyone who likes listening to crazy ass humanoid / high strangeness stories should check out Beyond Creepy.
This dude goes & finds all the crazy obscure stories & there's no rehashing of all the main cryptids and stories that other channels talk about.