• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The UFO & Aliens Megathread

i'm going. in all of this anthropomorphic fuckery. i need sleep. somehow.
ridiculous anthropomorphic fuckery.
i'm stealing some sleep now. like some normal anthropomorphic fuckery. bye.

D1Jnsgm.jpg

i'm going. in all of this anthropomorphic fuckery. i need sleep. somehow.
ridiculous anthropomorphic fuckery.
i'm stealing some sleep now. like some normal anthropomorphic fuckery. bye

great documentary... very brave...

I love Dr. Greer, and I actually believe there is something to this, but this documentary takes it to another level of tin foil hattery

... Quantum thought, all points in space and time are connected... and thus, we can now communicate with UFOs

fun watch

its legit. I have been contacting various ETs since i was 17. First it was the annaunaki but now its the plediaians

through quantum thought? meditation?

what UFO experiences have you had?
kundalini yoga astral projection meditation. I have had E.TS give me the answers telepathically to a nuclear physics exam that i scored the highest on the class during high school.

I have been to a Orion star during astral projection and saw the old annaunaki planets before there planets were enslaved by the reptilians.

There is a galactic resistance group just like fucking starwars out there fighting these evil fucking lizard people

anyhow they're real, is most likely to an extent that the Government already perfomed such exercise to like modify humans, they started by giving them drugs to like make special drugs to rewrite the DNA and all this isn't new, even if MK Ultra cease an embodiment, there are other far far more dangerous.. they started even earlier back in 39'

has actually to be the worst experiment ever to ever be done

one of many, you know but don't believe they hide some secret netherealm portal somewhere in the deep ice of whatever ahaha

anyhow they're real, is most likely to an extent that the Government already perfomed such exercise to like modify humans, they started by giving them drugs to like make special drugs to rewrite the DNA and all this isn't new, even if MK Ultra cease an embodiment, there are other far far more dangerous.. they started even earlier back in 39'

has actually to be the worst experiment ever to ever be done

one of many, you know but don't believe they hide some secret netherealm portal somewhere in the deep ice of whatever ahaha
Ur aware that monster study failed, and is also about something entirely different r?
Just asking for sake of coherence, cuz u my friend are not.

Every sun is effectively an "elemental forge", producing elements as it grows(our sun is at iron) working itself through the periodic table.
This means carbon is produced very early, and hydrogen is everywhere.
Our compounds are everywhere around space, I don't even. Also we only see a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the universe. It could be googolplex times googolplex bigger than what we see. And from our position alone we have found like 20 planets with pretty much the exact same conditions as earth.

Unless our entire reality is a test/scenario crafted by some higher power/consciousness as a sort of "sandbox for Gods", the empty universe wouldn't make sense. It doesn't make much sense from a logical angle.
I'm right there with you (i think).
Nature it seems to me favours extreme diversity, abundance & divergent weirdness. A restless need to keep the party going & the party surprising. So an empty universe makes no sense to me either.

Every sun is effectively an "elemental forge", producing elements as it grows(our sun is at iron) working itself through the periodic table.

Can you explain that further? "Our sun is at iron" sounds intriguing.

As I understand iron is the main fuel our sun burns, once it uses up all it's iron it will begin expanding and eventually go supernova in a few billion years
Ah ok. Is our sun made of iron at its core?
Guess you can tell science isnt my strong suit :confused: