Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

practices my midget shit very weirdly @#%!$?! im hurting my knees, need some pain killers now(omf , the little people are gonna kick my ass(the limber ones, prolly kick my jacked up knees, i sowwy)

i need sleep, tried to take a hit off my phone, glad i didnt try to call phone sex operators with my vape like last night, thanks for the laughs and support on some hard days, cant believe how much better i feel learning and venting, deep appreciation to all, def think i need to get out more,holds vape securely in my nose

That does indeed suck. You and me both about not having the $40 extra to replace this stuff. Are you dropping it when you go to pick it up from it laying on a flat surface? Or is it dropping out of your hand because you forget you are holding it.

Is a vape pretty fragile? Never vaped so are they more fragile than a phone screen? Does it have to fall on concrete or a terrazzo floor to break?

Looks like you have no choice but to hike your little butt out to the corner and do some weird midget stuff to put the $40 back in your wallet ! :p
It tipped over a couple times when I've put it on surfaces and it'll like catch on my hand as I pull it away. Last night it broke just straight from tipping over from the floor.

Fucking pissed. A friend offered to give me the 40 bucks, so I'm incredibly grateful for that.

This isn't a prison mining planet. Or nation per se literal or not. What I whine about is actually hilarious when you look a little deeper. I accept the fault as my own lack of intelligent use of my rational mind and controlling my emotions. Call me Junior in a man's body they said I look like I am in my twenties haha 35.

Last edited:
You stupid clumsy fuck. You ran over my earbud.. no dude it’s not a 20$ bud. Daft fuck you saw I dropped it 3 seconds before you smashed it.

i buy 100 bucks of puppy toys and pads, spend every moment with you, and you shit n pee everywhere but pad and your toys are my toes, you lil%$@?@!%&*lil angel i love you with all my heart, i know how to train pups but youre in a league of your own, sleep all day up all night, you cute lil pitbull, tore up bully sticks like i never seen a 6 week old pup do, and they are like 10 bucks for 3, i look forward to some maturity so i can kick your ass(vent, i wont whoop her)
Puppy Wave Hi GIF by MOODMAN

I got the back up and back up pair to factory reset and pair finally.. thank GOD these things are my armor.

It tipped over a couple times when I've put it on surfaces and it'll like catch on my hand as I pull it away. Last night it broke just straight from tipping over from the floor.

Fucking pissed. A friend offered to give me the 40 bucks, so I'm incredibly grateful for that.
I had a bad vape day a few days ago. I put a fresh battery in and once it made contact sparks started flying out both ends. I'm not talking small sparks. These were gushing fountains like some kind of firework. This lasted about 30 seconds. After this the battery was glowing completely red hot end to end. It literally fused and became one with the mod. Bye bye mod. Same day I dropped it and the glass shattered. Currently on my 4th glass. I've gone thru the stages of grief with all the droppings, but I'm currently on acceptance so it's cool.

Trip to the local vape shop: new mod, 2 new batteries, 2 more replacement glasses, 3 liquids, pack of 5 coils.

While on the vape subject: What is it with people equating vaping with smoking and getting hysterical when you vape near them? It is SO not the same. Vaping is near odorless and, correct me if I'm wrong, it pretty much is water vapor.. The ignorance totally pisses me off.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. Im gonna give a-clinic and getting on maintenance one more chance. THEY LITERALLY LET DRUNKARDS AND PEOPLE DOING BUPRE 3 FUCKING TIMES A DAY IN. what the fucking fuck. Last time I told, give me 50mg methadone and we will see my tolerance. FUCK THIS IDIOTIC RETARDET SYSTEM. But Im going to give getting on bupre a chance.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. Im gonna give a-clinic and getting on maintenance one more chance. THEY LITERALLY LET DRUNKARDS AND PEOPLE DOING BUPRE 3 FUCKING TIMES A DAY IN. what the fucking fuck. Last time I told, give me 50mg methadone and we will see my tolerance. FUCK THIS IDIOTIC RETARDET SYSTEM. But Im going to give getting on bupre a chance.
Try 40 for some reason it’s significant. Please take a quality multi vitamin with this

it’s absurd that you cannot unsend an imessage. why not. the technology has to be there. the demand certainly is. enable it. apple is intentionally not making this world a better place.

I wonder who would win a contest to see how far they can stick thier heads up there own ass... the government or health care in the US. Shoulder deep baby and still pushing.
So far from gone I need insurance I don't have it I've had it my whole life though only now the end do I not have it and it's pretty messed up. When I start to talk to those people the dissect me into a category that I don't belong in or don't associate with. The free insurance also is terrible I mean how can they believe that that is enough to take care of people so now I sit in this world as 46 years old with no insurance. My whole life I've been healthy and now at the end I'm not healthy at all but I don't have a good enough job to copay for insurance nor does the prospect of the shitty obamascare insurance look like anything but complete nonsense and failure. You can spend an entire lifetime building , enriching and positively defining your legacy and just a couple of minutes is all that it takes really to totally erase reverse and delete it. To all of those young souls out there who are wondering and pondering on the question of weather or not drugs absolutely will control and destroy your life or if it's possible for an individual to just dabble and experiment but ultimately end up dodging all of the cliches stereotypes and so called cold hard facts of the pitfalls of drug use, I can accurately report to you that it's all true what they say about drugs. No one who opens the door and enters into the abusive substance world will EVER return to the warm and soft sobriety existence that me and the rest of the fuckups here at BL haven't seen the likes of since we were young like you are now . It may seem like an easy decision to make , but let me tell you first fucking hand, it's a liar . In fact its a liar of the highest caliber known to man. There really isn't another step in your journey that holds quite the severity and or finality that the first time experimentation of illicit substances hold with their invisible grasp. Just think to yourself , right before you decide that you are going to take that hit , drink that booze, pop that pill, slam that issue , or snort that line. I would rather live a life without dilution. I want to live my life to it's greatest potential. I don't want to depend on anything or anyone. Most of all make sure that you love yourself more than anything or anyone else. Fuck anyone who tries to corrupt or dissuade your course in life! The other choice in this matter will leave you worthless and alone ,shallow and hollow,
desperate and depressed and discusting and dead.

I am all of these now except the last one. I ,like you , thought that I was smarter than all of those stupid addicts. I thought that I knew what I was capable of too. I didn't start out in a drug home either. It didn't matter. I am now the poster on the wall in the methadone clinic. You know which one that I'm talking about. The poster of some guy who is so caught up in his drugs that he is no longer able to see himself for what he has become. Don't become what I have . You owe it to yourself to live while you are here on earth, don't waste it

Hey medical people.. when someone calls you three times to set up a payment plan to take care of one of your disgustingly inflated bills and you refuse payment because you will only accept a plan that pays 25$ more a month.. you look disturbingly greedy. To the “not for profit” Our Sisters of Infinite Greed stop financially raping and ruining people.

You also were not transparent about the costs of your services as required by Federal law. So I’m going to pay the extra 25 a month, report you to the federal hot line.. the medical community may try and ignore this law, but why not be the first victim to call you greedy fuckers on this. On a side note I was rather appalled walking through your decadent new hospital with its massive spaces dedicated to the lavish art of your mysticism. Jesus would shake his head in disgust.

Alright, I destroyed a big vein during this binge. They cut it with fucking cellulosa... I thought injecting bupre prepared deodorant shots was my low point.... but apparently not.

Also, as "strong" as I am, holy fuck I am weak.

Its not "the less I know the better", its "the less I talk the better"...

I have been slowly losing my shit, my motivation is roller coastery, but trying to fucking force myself to move forward is hard. I don't have meth, or any kind of stimulant, and maybe that had something to do with my will of wanting to do something.
I've been to an AA meeting last 2 nights, and the one i had gone to last night fucking hit home yo, a d was able to share some shit about letting go of my pass and moving forward, considering i like had a bad falling out at my job and life , so having to start a complete 100% 180 and not look back.
tLLF1tH.jpeg

Hearing everyone share on that shit, and the thing that spoke to me in there was how after fucking admitting to my mother that i had fucked up, and she used to always be so fucking angry and upset with me, but when I told her, she was sympathetic. And yeah it hit a nerve reading that and the meeting its self.

I'm trying to do what I know to do moving forward but times its such a damn struggle, and my life atm is no better then that guy/gal under the bridge.
It's finding motivation to push fucking forward.

as hard as i tried to not... that mf made it on my "to do list".
his life will never be the same for fuckin with me.
i am not one to look for revenge but he will seek out death for comfort and will find my ass sittin at the right hand.
time to pay, bitch.

Left the 4th message over the course of the past 2 weeks for my old ortho facility to release my medical records to the new facility. Finally got the paperwork emailed to me and it’s says “allow 30 business days for records to be sent”. Jesus tittyflopping Christ! All of this just to get a second opinion on some X-rays and an MRI. Hulk smash!