Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Youtube Thread

Felt like I was dying again or going to have a heart attack never had one or faint IDK why my shit is so screwed up I wasn't even taking hard drugs dude just kind of hippy herbal stuff

Yakuza can't sell or take drugs that's why after selling and using meth he had to leave and become a pastor

Chinese scientist apparently discovered anti-gravity technology... and then disappeared and has never been found.

Alright. I’m adding to a random YouTube channel some mash ups and different videos that I created for various things. Unfortunately I have about six channels so my videos are all spread all about and most of which I don’t have access to anymore. However I created a new channel and I am posting them as I grab them as they need more exposure anyway because I generally only put them in one spot so few people probably saw them although I am quite proud of one video that has over 4000 views on Twitter. However if I were to share that in its present format you would know my name which we can’t have that now can we?!

This is a mashup made for a show I somehow missed for years literally but … reminds me or an old Depeche Mode song… I just can’t get enough I just can’t get enough… When I’m with you baby I go out of my head… I just can’t get enough I just can’t get enough… Hopefully you like impractical jokers this was a play on one of the punishments of Brian Q Quinn.