• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

They were like we and you’ll be like us feat. drugs are good, mkay?

SpiralusSancti

Bluelighter
Since the day of dawn and some say before, there were junkies and “ex-junkies” pointing out to younglings that they’ll fuck up and end up bad. And since ever, everyone knew, it can’t happen to me, I’m too smart, I’m too educated, I’m too rich, I’m too poor… No one ever started a drug honey moon with solid thought about it ending and likely ending bad. Not many even stopped after honey moon but most thought – I’ll make this marriage work.

If on K & co. and everything gets connected and synchronicity flourish, who thought, this are typical symptoms of overdoing K or being a child (having underdeveloped brain). NO, I’m just noticing the complexity of universe. And who I’m I to say it’s not so?

If doing H, just a bit, no needles & pure gear, I can stop any-time. I don’t even feel WDs and only take this 10 meds & herbs to make it so. No way I’ll end up like those junkies. Who am I to say you that you will?

Just a bit of MDMA, now and than, quite often but it’s fun & ok. Brain zaps are just a brains way of resting my childhood trauma, I’ll be ok for another years ten. Would you believe me if I said – no, you wont, no way!

Coke & meth aint bad, aint THAT bad, most people get out of it or ride it all ok. It’s propaganda this drugs are bad, I know like ten who use it like a decade and are ok. Will you hearing millions end their ride in a bad crash make you stop that trash?

I need this X stuff, I need it bad, life without it is a drag. It just makes everything so easy, I can work, I can socialize, I can win, I’m better than those abusing X. X junkies just make it look like we’re all bad. Legalize X, make world great again. No way X can be worse than alcohol or cigarettes and those are legal. Would you believe me if I told you I were in land of legal X, and it’s just as bad in this world with booze.

FUCK AROUND AND FIND ABOUT; COUNTLESS DID BEFORE US; AND COUNTLESS WILL AFTER US

Nothing is inherently bad, but we humans make most of it bad. It’s in human nature to think – I’m better than that, I’m one in the million (and still it seems there’s million of us like that), rather than to think – hell, I got one in a million chance to win this.

To make clear what’s the point of what I wrote.

You can use drugs seldomly, purely recreationally and as a spice and not as a main course of life and in a such way might continue to get mostly only good out of them.

While with regular use, intense polydrug use, being narcophile and such; chances of not witnessing drug hell first-hand get bigger by every day of such behavior even it doesn’t feel so at all.

Move this thread to trash or something. I realized I made it only cuz I’m in a quite dark place right now. I miss days when I was getting high a lot and with all kinds of things but didn’t NEED drugs to cope or even a bit of weed was enough most of the time. Now it’s hard for me to be productive without drugs. But I don’t blame drugs, neither I blame people; I blame myself for getting addicted and hanging around people who weren’t really nice. If I had never gone that path my life wouldn’t feel like this now, but than I wouldn’t learn about dark and how much truth is in saying - who fly high, falls low. I could have find balance instead of getting all in. I have hope it’ll be great some day again as I see many of you and many people I know irl got back on their feet somehow.