• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

(thread of interest) Marijuana and Tobacco.

good weed mixed with good tobacco tastes like an angel's pussy. 10/10 times i will go for a handrolled spliff over any other form of smoking. the nicotine hits half an instant before the weed (if it's good shit) and the one-two combo is freaking sublime. i don't have weed at the moment, and smoking tobacco without weed in it is kind of disgusting. on the other hand, if i have weed, i usually buy a pouch of brown before toking up, just so i can combine the two and enter heaven. add in a coffee and fuuuuuck that's the stuff.

I think it is what you grew up with & what you consider "normal". I have always put tobacco in my mix but that is just the way it was/is. I have never really liked smoking a straight mix so I have no issue with it. If someone came around to mine & had an issue with mixing tobacco with their green then they best bring a baggie for themselves.

I think it is what you grew up with & what you consider "normal".

This is true, for instance I grew up eating peanut butter and dill pickle sandwhiches (if you've never had these you haven't lived, so TRY IT!) so it was normal to me. It wasn't until I got older that I realized that I was pretty much the only person in my school who was bringing these for lunch and that they weren't common. Same goes for whether you smoke your weed straight or with tobacco.

Here's a question for those who do mix. How much do you spin your weed?

I've had friends who swore by a regime of 1 cigarette per gram and others who just eyeball out an equal amount. Personally I like to go for a 20% tobacco mix when I do spin it. I don't really enjoy it as much when there's more tobacco as I don't smoke cigarettes.

Here's a question for those who do mix. How much do you spin your weed?

I've had friends who swore by a regime of 1 cigarette per gram and others who just eyeball out an equal amount. Personally I like to go for a 20% tobacco mix when I do spin it. I don't really enjoy it as much when there's more tobacco as I don't smoke cigarettes.

I eyeball it as it depends on how the bud fluffs up. 60 bud/40 spin is my usual mix but I use a simple single chamber glassie. I believe it is the worst ROA health wise but there is something about punching a big cone that gets a 10mm cherry & then stacking another straight away.

When I found myself with some wax hash I purchased a pack of "herbal" cigarettes so I could provide myself with a base for my bowl. I am sure these would work well with joints as well. Basically its just a blend of a few herbs, I got a pack for maybe a buck fifty at most.

Smoking wax out of a bowl?! Blasphemy!!!

Ok guys and gals, not wanting to make a thread and searched enough to finally decide to post this here;

I've quit tobacco for 2 weeks so far(longest ever since 18, i'm now 30)

when i smoke weed, it's usually a 1:1 ratio with tobacco in a joint. I'm not too keen on the idea of straight weed and was wondering what you guys think is a good alternative to tobacco?

Having said that i am prepared to go straight weed in my joints, but i'd still like something to put between the roach and the weed as to be more efficient, but NOT tobacco.

as i was saying i'd like to know more about blending weed with something thats not tobacco, and if there's a specific thread for this i'd also appreciate being pointed in that direction.

I'm aware of joints being called reefer's if it's straight weed in there to be politically correct, just never used the term. I'm open to all suggestions, but maybe initially something from the supermarket like ?basil? lol

A friend of mine got me into the habit of packing a bit of tobacco into a bowl piece with the weed. Its much harsher but adds an interesting flavor, if you use different kinds of flavored pipe tobacco you can find a nice match to go with your bud.

Although I smoke cigarettes regularly and don't get any sort of buzz from them alone, I find that when I smoke a cigarette after toking that it intensifies the marijuana's high for a brief period of time.

Having said that i am prepared to go straight weed in my joints, but i'd still like something to put between the roach and the weed as to be more efficient, but NOT tobacco.

You can go to a smoke/legal high store and grab a pouch of herb to blend in with the weed, such as passionflower which tastes quite pleasant.

Or if you are a twisted fuck, then grab yourself some synthetic stuff and mix your weed in with that. Guarranteed to sit you right down! 8(