• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Tianeptine Solution IV safety - Sold as liquid

motiv311

Bluelighter
So I have been reading about the incredible rush from IV Tianeptine, and how it is sold as a legal nootropic, but its not exactly the safest drug to IV because its Hydrophilic (difficult to liquify in a consistent manner) .... people are saying that if you take steps in preparing the Sodium version carefully mixing 100 mg / ML , and IV - that this is the safest way to IV the substance....

Just to clarify this is something I want to try maybe a few times and thats it..... Well I have found a few sites selling a liquid version of the Tianeptine Sodium , premixed at 50 mg/ ml with an eyedropper for oral administration.... I'm guessing that this solution is consistent and not viscous or sludgy at all, and I'm wondering if this would be the safest version to IV? Maybe using a 300 CC syringe , you could get 150 mgs administered at a time?

Anyone done this? Think it would work out safely enough?

The substance feel quite caustic, I still wouldnt trust IVing it. Ive tried plugging it and immediately realized that was a horrible idea due to the horrible burn. You might want to ask this vendor how exactly they prepared this solution, they may have added something to help dissolve the tianeptine that would be safe for oral use but not IV.

Is the liquid versoin only water + tianeptine, or is it PG, or does it contain any other active/inactive ingredients ?

The solutions typically are water, pg, and alcohol, i don't know in what quantities though. However, I have IV'd a total of about 10 grams in a month of said solution, and used a 3cc syringe w/27-29 g needle. With that much liquid, reusing needles, etc, after a while, my veins started hardening, it became harder and harder to hit and would have to re-register twice to make sure i was still in the vein, so naturally i would miss tiny amounts, but when compulsively shooting, often 10x a day as one user mentioned, it got to a point where I had to give it a rest. a few bigger misses and my elbow became quite uncomfortable. but, It's been about a month and i don't have any lasting effects, from the misses, or from the fact that the solution was water/pg/alcohol... I don't know how safe that is aside from the tianeptine, so i wouldn't recommend it, however, the rush was quite intense and enjoyable IMO. I hadn't had an IV opiate rush in at least 5-6 years though, so I can't say whether it's actually as euphoric as I thought it was in relation to other opiates. But, for the record, Iv'ing the premade solutions is doable, and packs a hell of a punch at first. no legs, however, almost at all, so the only way I could see it being worth it again, is if i had something like o-dsmt, or kratom that i could use for a longer, weaker high, and treat myself to a shot here and there of Tia. But i do not recommend this.

Even in solution tianeptine seems like a very sketchy thing to shoot.

I used to make concentrated oral solutions and when i would spill it, the liquid would harden like super glue. Seems like a horrible thing to introduce into your circulatory system.

It is sketchy, I'm simply relaying my experience with it, the liquid does not harden in the solutions I've used. Once or twice, i was fucking up the shot real bad, and ended up registering like 2x more blood than solution, and it thickened, but i've left solution in the syringe, etc and i haven't seen it harden, and most of my veins I have used over the years, will harden after shooting really anything from the long time abuse of them, so it's hard to know how much the tia solution affected my veins in comparison to other substances, but I'm sure a solution of pg/alcohol/water/tia being introduced 3ml's at a time into a vein/circulatory system is horrible to introduce to my body. But for those of us who are gonna do what we're gonna do no matter what, I just wanted to say i had surprisingly good "results" with the solutions IV, although wouldn't recommend it. I have put much much worse into my arms and body so it's kinda relative.

So I have been reading about the incredible rush from IV Tianeptine, and how it is sold as a legal nootropic, but its not exactly the safest drug to IV because its Hydrophilic (difficult to liquify in a consistent manner) .... people are saying that if you take steps in preparing the Sodium version carefully mixing 100 mg / ML , and IV - that this is the safest way to IV the substance....

Just to clarify this is something I want to try maybe a few times and thats it..... Well I have found a few sites selling a liquid version of the Tianeptine Sodium , premixed at 50 mg/ ml with an eyedropper for oral administration.... I'm guessing that this solution is consistent and not viscous or sludgy at all, and I'm wondering if this would be the safest version to IV? Maybe using a 300 CC syringe , you could get 150 mgs administered at a time?

Anyone done this? Think it would work out safely enough?

Tianeptine is one of the worst drugs that you can try and play around with.

Tolerance with a danger of withdrawal can occur in as little as 3 days, and I speak from experience. I was just using Tiana the little pills you can buy at a gas station to relax a little bit and after 3 days I stopped taking them and had withdrawal.

I've spoken to people when I was in rehab that were heroin addicts, that had a bad tianeptine habit, and they said tianeptine withdrawal is the worst withdrawal they've ever experienced.

Hallucination heart palpitation and everything that goes along with opiate withdrawal. Tianeptine agonizes multiple neuro receptors and it makes for a very bad withdrawal.

Don't do it

Wet tianeptine is very very similar to to the consistency of glue.

Glue shots are not my thing I dunno about you.

People in Eastern Europe that shot tianeptine lost limbs.

Just want to share my personal experience. IV tia has a pretty good rush that is about on par with oxy. That being said, it is absolutely not worth it. As others have said when you attempt to dissolve tia it takes on a glue like consistency and you have to use a ton of water or add other solvents. The worst part about it was that any time I missed anything more than a drop I would get an abscess that required medical attention. This stuff is very caustic and destructive and will destroy your veins and other tissues quite quickly.

So I recently got some more tia solution, and went through at least 30ml the first day. I was re-using rigs, and paid the price. My arms hadn't fully recovered from the last time (a month or so ago), and even though this solution does not seem to turn into glue, the slightest miss can have devastating results. and when you're shooting 2-3cc's instead of, 30 units, it's very hard for me to be able to hit many veins so i kept using the same one, despite the fact that it was swelling, and if nothing else getting sore from re-using needles. but I pretty much "OD'd" on it, after shooting a full bottle in like 10 hours, my arm was swollen, and i got super sick, nauseous, the chills, it was hellish. So I absolutely do not recommend anyone do this! I justified it by saying I'll just use enough to help me kick suboxone, and at least it's not street dope, etc. Granted, if i could get street dope, I would but I'm in a tiny rural town where half the population is on fent, but if i asked the wrong person, the rest of the town would hear about it, and i'm not trying to go down that path. So, i tried to "cheat" and get high with tia, against all warnings, and against my own experiences reminding me how bad it can be. "Godsmack" would be a good term for this, no pun intended. But Let me be the one to lay it to rest, it WILL NEVER go well shooting the tia solutions, because it's impossible (for me at least) to use it in moderation, and inevitably leads to a worse and worse outcome each time. I have pushed it to the limits and managed (hopefully) to not need medical attention, but I certainly may, we'll see how my arm heals. ironically, i got the solution and never thought of IV'ing it, until i was kicking suboxone, and mind you i hadn't shot up anything in years, but for some reason went right to it, and at first was shocked at the results. don't let it fool you, it's like smoking crack, you may hate it but still do it because in the moment it's demanding it of you. only this stuff will fuck your body/veins/arms up fast. I'm posting this as a warning but also because i'm ashamed at the depravity and desperation I stooped to. Here I am trying to get my life in order, been "clean" from poly sub abuse for a long time, and then find myself in my bathroom with a belt around my arm at 3am half nodding out just damaging my body that has been through so much yet managed to be resilient and I just can't believe I let myself go so quickly. I still have 5 bottles of tia, but the thought of even taking it orally disgusts me.
TLDR; Please don't try IV tianeptine solution, I have done so responsibly, and then pushed the limits and each bender got worse and worse and there is nothing about it that is remotely worth it. it will trick you because you can get away with a few shots and get a huge rush without any problems, but it will ALWAYS become a problem.