• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Tranquilizers in your dope?

Hopefulfuturesquare

Greenlighter
Hello people. Real quick, long time no see (maybe?) if your an ex opiophile.org user. Haven't used any forums for a long time but, here I am because....

I am in the DMV and we've been having issues with tranquilizers in our shit. This shit is extremely dangerous and basically the straw that's broken my camel's back. I almost died along with a slew of others, others actually did pass as narcone will NOT bring you out of this. If I told you how much narcan I had that day you would say I was lying. Also the side effects are awful.... gross, for me at least.

Question: Is it just here in the DMV? Anyone else experiencing this? If you don't know, your shit will be laced with something that causes trouble walking, speaking, remembering ( I couldn't remember my address when I was calling 911 ON MYSELF....yes, I was alone) and serious vision side effects, almost like hallucinations, horrendous taste in your mouth that lasts for a couple days. It's not pleasant to say the least.

I suggest trying just a sniff before you do a whole bag to be sure. This shit is becoming more prevalent as the weeks n months go by. Be safe, all!!

Vice did a show on it about benzos and fent also some really strong tranquilizers as well I see if I can find it

Ditto. I will watch now. It's been on the news here and I guess I'm curious if it's just my fucked up area or any others dealing with this. Also, just a warning. Pls be careful, I got this from a couple "trusted" sources and I REALLY don't think they knew. But SOMEONE in the chain knows, they just don't give a fuck about our lives so we need to watch out for each other.

Pls heed my warning, esp my east coast peeps.

Ditto. I will watch now. It's been on the news here and I guess I'm curious if it's just my fucked up area or any others dealing with this. Also, just a warning. Pls be careful, I got this from a couple "trusted" sources and I REALLY don't think they knew. But SOMEONE in the chain knows, they just don't give a fuck about our lives so we need to watch out for each other.

Pls heed my warning, esp my east coast peeps.
I can't believe how fucked your guy's gear is we so lucky here in the UK we can still get heroin we nod on it that what heroin does. In that vice documentry they just get knocked out cant see no euphoria it is just an addiction to a life-threatening drug that will make a detox so much more complicated because it is not just opium wd its benzo and tranquilizer.

I saw that Vice video on "tranq" dope.

Now that's some terrible reporting. Benzos are not very common in street heroin, the real issue is xylazine.

And that one lady who called herself an "ethical drug dealer" because she doesn't cut the fentanyl she sells with benzos 🤣👌

Vice reporting has gotten horrible. They seem to employ the world's most annoying reporters too. And like typical alarmist reporting, they sort of create a boogeyman, in this case, "benzo tranq dope", with no hard evidence other than rumor.

I saw that Vice video on "tranq" dope.

Now that's some terrible reporting. Benzos are not very common in street heroin, the real issue is xylazine.

And that one lady who called herself an "ethical drug dealer" because she doesn't cut the fentanyl she sells with benzos 🤣👌

Vice reporting has gotten horrible. They seem to employ the world's most annoying reporters too. And like typical alarmist reporting, they sort of create a boogeyman, in this case, "benzo tranq dope", with no hard evidence other than rumor.
Honestly tho! I appreciate the vid but it was SO hard to get through. I kept thinking "are these people for real?" Wtf goes on up there in Canada? lol

But seriously though, at that one point when the lady was whispering to the camera like "This 19 year old girl was found outside freezing. She is scared and shaking so they're shooting her up with pure fentanyl" I was thinking what in the literal fuck?

Last edited:
Honestly tho! I appreciate the vid but it was SO hard to get through. I kept thinking "are these people for real?" Wtf goes on up there in Canada? lol

But seriously though, at that one point when the lady was whispering to the camera like "This 19 year old girl was found outside freezing. She is scared and shaking so they're shooting her up with pure fentanyl" I was thinking what in the literal fuck?

It was crazy how that woman selling fentanyl agreed to show her face on camera.

I hope that b**** gets arrested, frankly. While it's my opinion that all drugs should be decriminalized and instead regulated (even for recreational use) drug dealing hard narcotics seems inherently immoral (and that is a word I rarely use). Selling fentanyl is perhaps the worst given it's tendency to kill people. She was dumb as hell for going on camera without requesting her face blurred, and a shitty person for justifying it by saying that she doesn't add benzos. Well guess what lady, almost no one adds benzos to fentanyl, they add xylazine, and the stuff you're selling could easily have xylazine in it since you're just reselling whatever you purchased from the next shithead higher up on the chain.

On the YouTube comments a couple ppl remarked that she likely won't face any serious charges bc Canada doesn't have DEA, etc.

Don't ask me, but I just can't see an American dealer being so bold. Who knows. Common sense seems lost these days.

It was crazy how that woman selling fentanyl agreed to show her face on camera.

I hope that b**** gets arrested, frankly. While it's my opinion that all drugs should be decriminalized and instead regulated (even for recreational use) drug dealing hard narcotics seems inherently immoral (and that is a word I rarely use). Selling fentanyl is perhaps the worst given it's tendency to kill people. She was dumb as hell for going on camera without requesting her face blurred, and a shitty person for justifying it by saying that she doesn't add benzos. Well guess what lady, almost no one adds benzos to fentanyl, they add xylazine, and the stuff you're selling could easily have xylazine in it since you're just reselling whatever you purchased from the next shithead higher up on the chain.
💯

I'm in Canada and overdosed a couple months ago from the mix of Fentanyl benzos and a tranq called Xlyenine(?) It was supposed to be only fent. I haven't touched anything since and doubt i ever will unless it's from a pharmacy.

Why do they ruin drugs? First took over Heroin with Fent now Fentanyl is being mixed with opiate , benzo and tranquilizer analogues. 1 hit can really kill you. Every week my local news has warnings out about bad dope.

She basically snagged a new customer. Lol. Acting like she’s helping the girl. Umm no, you’re shooting her up with Your shit and she will now keep coming back to you instead of her previous dealer.
Ridiculous that these people think they are helping people or ethical in any way.

Not for long, you know what the Taliban have said & Dr Nut also spoke of a few days when he was speaking to a select commite?
If that happens ill switch to pods or raw opium which available in the Punjabi community i was going to switch to pods once back in the states anyway . Got 4 kids to guide into adulthood not risking that for any buzz