Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tripping on 4-HO-MIPT and alcohol

Smokeymcbongwater

Bluelighter
I have to say I’m really lucky I didn’t break down mentally I started drinking Budweiser in the morning and I decided to watch a movie called The Faces of Death I been looking into working at a meat plant with live animals it pays really good but I don’t know if I can deal with death on a daily basis. Anyway throughout the movie I ended up drinking 4 beers and broke down crying a lot it’s a really depressing movie.

I decided I would trip even if I was in a bad headspace I got my scale when it was over and measured out 8mg of 4-HO-MIPT and ate it instantly. I started smoking lots of delta 8 THC and I got a severe change in headspace I didn’t feel sad anymore and I stopped caring about anything but the moment. I played a video game called Sniper Elite V2 I was able to get headshots but I definitely was not as good as sober. I got fuzzy tracers at points and but it wasn’t extremely visual but it definitely got me high. Honestly the whole thing seems like a dream I listened to music but I really like 4-HO-MIPT. I hope to try a larger dose in a week with no alcohol I’m surprised how intoxicated I was from 8mg.

"Faces of Death" well that brings back some VHS teen memory's. Who ever made that movie was def a sicco ( its a sum up of sic video's akin to a Youtube style 10 siccest video's ever ). But as the rumor spread the movie, it even has an sequel, was so hyped up so we had to rent it. I regret watching it, I rather watch the "Elephant man" again from David Lynch. Which also is horribly confronting, all of us cried at the end, but has a very good moral in the story. "Faces of Death" was just disgusting.

4-HO-MIPT though is absolutely lovely ime, and that's coming from someone that doesn't tolerate Psylocybine.

It also caused me more time distortion than 4-ACO-DMT or 4-HO-MET but less than 4-HO-DMT honestly the time confusion I don’t like I don’t understand how it’s possible and it freaks me out sometimes I feel like it’s impossible only a few minutes passed it just feels different. I don’t know it’s very strange how much different time feels and I can’t find a logical explanation as to how or why.