Using bacteriostatic water for melanotan 2 nasal spray?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
With nasal spray I go through mt2 and bac water at twice the rate (given its bioavailability is 50% of subQ), so pretty quickly.

For subQ I had made bac water the standard approach, micron filtration into a sterile vial, but with nasal obviously given that you're filling a spray bottle, I was thinking perhaps I could just use sterile water and then add 1% benzyl alcohol without filtration, seems as the bottle isn't going to be optimally sterile anyways?

Just a drop of benzyl alcohol without filtration would perhaps inhibit bacteria growth and preserve the peptide a little longer?
With nasal ROA I'm less concerned with infection and more so with conserving potency of the peptide.

It'd save me having to mix up bac water every few months.

Sound viable, or simply more recommended to use proper bac water?

Benzyl alcohol and in the fridge is good for at the least 2 weeks for IM purposes in my experience.

So basically just skipping the filtration step? Should be fine. Any large particles that would be hazardous to inject wouldn't be an issue in your nose.

I've been using nasal spray the last few days.

I use it at double the dose of subQ, and whilst it has almost no side effect, it CRUSHES your appetite.

For real.

This could seriously be used as an effective appetite suppressant.

I had to start using it night time only cause I was concerned how little I was eating during the day.

Results wise, first day in the sun in months, I fell asleep for 3 hours by the lake.
Got burned pretty good but it's turning into a tan.

And then last couple days since a base tan is present, results are all good - i.e. it's effective.

So much easier than subQ also, aside from using more mt2 which is no problem for me as off Alibaba it's so damn cheap anyways.

Sorry this post is old, but curious how many mcg of MT2 per spray are you getting and how many sprays a day. I just made a batch of 20mg to 20ml of bacteriostatic water, so 100 mcg a spray.

I make 20 mg to 5 ml of water and get 500 mcg a spray (each pump does 0.1 ml so should get 50 but it comes out more like 40 sprays.

So for me each 0.1 ml pump = 500 mcg mt2.

Less bioavailability than subQ = more like 250 mcg mt2 actually absorbed.

Sunny days I do 2 sprays.

I've been using nasal spray the last few days.

I use it at double the dose of subQ, and whilst it has almost no side effect, it CRUSHES your appetite.

For real.

This could seriously be used as an effective appetite suppressant.

I had to start using it night time only cause I was concerned how little I was eating during the day.

Results wise, first day in the sun in months, I fell asleep for 3 hours by the lake.
Got burned pretty good but it's turning into a tan.

And then last couple days since a base tan is present, results are all good - i.e. it's effective.

So much easier than subQ also, aside from using more mt2 which is no problem for me as off Alibaba it's so damn cheap anyways.

I cant seem to find it on alibaba, can you share a link or explain how i can find it?

Alibaba have discontinued pharmaceutical sales.

Sourcing may not be allowed but in general you could try sites like Meso-Rx or made-in-china (audited suppliers).

Or DM me for specifics.