• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Using H discretely

I just meant that it burnt my sinuses, tastes horrible, made me feel really sick. I could taste/smell it for hours afterwards. It held me alright I'm not saying it's a bad ROA, it was just horrible to do for me. Maybe I snorted too much in one go or maybe it was cut with something funny but I really didn't enjoy the experience
The problem is its UK #3 brown, it isn't a salt. So while it will work if you sniff it you are left with base gunk in your nostrils, just waiting for the acidity in their to dissolve the H. It's good in a pinch, but i find if you snort #3 for too long your nose gets blocked to fuck and there is a high liklihood of staph infection.

Alright for a bump but if you got a tolerance and need a bigger line it is nasty.

Yea if one needs to be dosing freebase heroin any ROA in the facial region I highly suggest buccal. Of the bunch (intranasal, oral, sublingual and buccal) it has the lowest pH of an average of 6.2

There a report of a person snorting freebase cocaine and having necrosis from the impacted freebase that couldn’t dissolve. Doesn’t sound worth it to me.

-GC

Yea if one needs to be dosing freebase heroin any ROA in the facial region I highly suggest buccal. Of the bunch (intranasal, oral, sublingual and buccal) it has the lowest pH of an average of 6.2

There a report of a person snorting freebase cocaine and having necrosis from the impacted freebase that couldn’t dissolve. Doesn’t sound worth it to me.

-GC
Whoa, i had no idea 😰

Snorting was my main ROA for 4-5 years of #3 heroin use, personally I loved the smell/taste. It has definitely done permanent damage to my nostrils/sinuses. If you cook it with an acid like you would for injection and spray the liquid up there it's not as hard on the nose but then it tastes pretty damn disgusting.

I hid my use for a long time but made a complete ass of myself over and over again on the way to getting caught in the act. I blamed side effects medications, trouble sleeping etc. and people would rather believe that then addiction. Lying to loved ones doesn't feel good and the stress to keep up will take its toll almost as much as the drug itself. Good on you for getting help.

Snorting was my main ROA for 4-5 years of #3 heroin use, personally I loved the smell/taste. It has definitely done permanent damage to my nostrils/sinuses. If you cook it with an acid like you would for injection and spray the liquid up there it's not as hard on the nose but then it tastes pretty damn disgusting.

I hid my use for a long time but made a complete ass of myself over and over again on the way to getting caught in the act. I blamed side effects medications, trouble sleeping etc. and people would rather believe that then addiction. Lying to loved ones doesn't feel good and the stress to keep up will take its toll almost as much as the drug itself. Good on you for getting help.

Very nice to hear you were able to shake the H buddy. Not easy as you'll already know so good going. Curious how you were able to keep sniffing #3 for so long. Even after 2-3 weeks my nose would be too fucked to hide it any longer...totally blocked, keeping my girlfriend awake snoring loudly and so on. Only so long I could cry allergies or something else so I sympathise with the guilt and the pain of hiding a habit. Not a good ROA at all, but at first, with no tolerance, that wee bump was everything. Of course that doesn't ever last long with opiates.

Very nice to hear you were able to shake the H buddy. Not easy as you'll already know so good going. Curious how you were able to keep sniffing #3 for so long. Even after 2-3 weeks my nose would be too fucked to hide it any longer...totally blocked, keeping my girlfriend awake snoring loudly and so on. Only so long I could cry allergies or something else so I sympathise with the guilt and the pain of hiding a habit. Not a good ROA at all, but at first, with no tolerance, that wee bump was everything. Of course that doesn't ever last long with opiates.
Thanks man! I've finally reached a point where I hardly ever think about doing it anymore, feels good.

Don't know what to say as to why I got away with it without totally killing my nose (although there is still considerable damage, my nose is visibly asymmetrical and one nostril lets in way less air than it should etc). The trick with cooking it as you would for injection and then snorting the solution is definitely something though. I also used a lot of salt water spray with aloe vera and occasionally an antihistamine nasal spray, and when my nose would go all red and flaky on the outside I'd use a steroid cream.
It should also be noted that for some periods I'd be using buprenorphine since it was more economical when the primary concern was not getting sick rather than actually getting high, so my nose did get some intermittent rest :p

They sell a discreet aluminum or polymer loaded needle carrier ….like a super thin cigar tube, diameter of a thin marker

You place a loaded 1cc insulin syringe inside the carrier and snap closed

Fits in your shaving kit

Wake up in the morning, brush your teeth, wash your face, bang a fat morning treat discreetly, taking all evidence in your shaving kit, blood on swab, etc

You can have 6 or even 10 of these thin compact single insulin syringe transporter thing with you, all loaded and ready to rock.

You must have pre loaded needles in ur bag…..they sell them online, black plastic pen holder looking thing, fits a single loaded needle….buy 5 of them

Use the washroom……..shoot up, flush the toilet (bloody Kleenex) come out relaxed and happy

Always use new fresh needle, no bruise or red marks……dull needles are horrific

You must have pre loaded needles in ur bag…..they sell them online, black plastic pen holder looking thing, fits a single loaded needle….buy 5 of them

Use the washroom……..shoot up, flush the toilet (bloody Kleenex) come out relaxed and happy

Always use new fresh needle, no bruise or red marks……dull needles are horrific
Haha I got one of those pen-holder things. Reinforced leather, carries four needles, err pens. Plus has a little flap where I guess you can put folded notes or receipts, in my case alcowipes. Very handy to have in certain situations.

It just feels wrong to be doing that shit in her house I really feel shameful about it but you're right I don't want to be going through withdrawal at hers for the weekend. Snorting it could work I suppose. I could put it in some kind of small container and keep it in my pocket.
Yeah if I carry on long enough she will find out. I've made a mess of both my arms tonight so it's gonna be long sleeves until it clears. I'm not enjoying it anymore I might switch to plugging now. Hopefully I can get into treatment before she notices anything.
Yeah unfortunately you won’t be able to hide your track marks from her, sorry man but best to just be honest with her from the start.

Hello everyone. I have recently relapsed into H use, intravenously. I've been using a couple of times a day for around 3 weeks now and definitely have a dependency. I've also started a new relationship with someone who I've been seeing for about a month. On Thursday next week she has invited me to stay at her house until Sunday, so I'll be sleeping over a few days. I really like this girl. She is genuinely the nicest girl I've ever met. She doesn't drink, smoke or done drugs ever. She can not know about my usage it would end the relationship and hurt like hell.
Now, I was thinking about just going to hers and withdrawing cold turkey, but that would be a terrible idea and the weekend would be ruined. I need to somehow use H discretely at her house. I absolutely 100% will not bring needles to her house so that idea is out of the question. The thought of shooting up in her beautiful home doesn't sit right with me. Smoking it is not an option so I can't do that. The only thing I can think of is to take some capsules and fill them with H powder and just pop them and say they're vitamins or something. Would this work? Do you get anything from taking H orally?
We live 40 miles apart so going home to use isn't an option either. I really feel bad about this I'm kicking myself for relapsing and feel terrible about it. I know it's a shitty thing to bring capsules of H to someones house please don't jump on me for that I feel bad enough as it is but I really like this girl and want us to work. I will be getting in touch with my local drug and alcohol abuse service to get treatment but it can take a few weeks and I don't have that.
Thanks for any replies I get
Try to get urself a few Suboxone to get thru the stay. U will feel like shit until u take ur first one and u def won't be 100% but pretty damn close. Idk where u live or what medical insurance u have, but there are online sites that will give u a script right away, u may want to look into that.

I know this is old but man I hope everything worked out for you. I lost my only love, only source of happiness because I chose the drugs over her. Now there’s no point in stopping. Nothing to be happy about. Please don’t make the same mistake I did. Let us know an update

Be up front and honest...look Ive got a problem but Im getting treatment I didnt want to lie to you ...hopefully she will understand and appreciate your honesty.
If you go behind her back and use and she finds out...then she sees you being sneaky and untrustworthy.
Yep, exactly precisely because you were being sneaky. And untrustworthy. Just think about the word untrustworthy for a moment. What a terrible fate for a person.