• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vape battery with thc normal just got questions please?

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
Do I need to hold the hit in at all? Like with regular weed. I'm using a battery I bought online and I vape the mid priced stuff. Anyways I just wonder how many seconds should I hold my vape cloud in and does it matter if I take small hits or not. I kinda just breath it in as deep as I can and back out assuming that's normal but maybe it's not?

Treat it just like regular weed and it will treat you nice. I’m assuming you mean flower vaporizer. if you men a pen/cartridge vaporizer, I’d just haul away and get very blazed. Or you can sip small puffs. Lots of variability and no rules. But ask away.

Tom

you need to hold it like smoking yes, actually weed vapor takes longer to absorb, only by like 2 seconds
unless, its a cheap vape and its nearly burning it anyway, then dont hold it in any longer than smoking

Do I need to hold the hit in at all? Like with regular weed. I'm using a battery I bought online and I vape the mid priced stuff. Anyways I just wonder how many seconds should I hold my vape cloud in and does it matter if I take small hits or not. I kinda just breath it in as deep as I can and back out assuming that's normal but maybe it's not?
I started vaping recently and I just draw like normal and hold it as long as I can. It does the trick. What you will find though if you're smoking a pure distillate, while it hits hard, the high doesn't last very long.
To get more of the full dried flower experience I'd suggest full spectrum or live resin carts. I'm still a newb to vaping but I've noticed a big difference in the duration of the high.

I started vaping recently and I just draw like normal and hold it as long as I can. It does the trick. What you will find though if you're smoking a pure distillate, while it hits hard, the high doesn't last very long.
To get more of the full dried flower experience I'd suggest full spectrum or live resin carts. I'm still a newb to vaping but I've noticed a big difference in the duration of the high.
while i am guilty of this in the past (ok maybe i shouldnt have hooked to vapes up to 1 bong either) , please remember that the thick vapour is not oxygen and we do not know how harmful it is to hold it in our lungs for extended periods and frequently, more that it is warm-hot air (although a lot cooler than smoke from smoking)

while i am guilty of this in the past (ok maybe i shouldnt have hooked to vapes up to 1 bong either) , please remember that the thick vapour is not oxygen and we do not know how harmful it is to hold it in our lungs for extended periods and frequently, more that it is warm-hot air (although a lot cooler than smoke from smoking)
I gotta imagine it's less harmful than deeply inhaling the dirty by-products of combustion but who knows. Having said that, I don't think vaping is for me. There's something missing from the high that I can't quite put my finger on, even with full spectrum and live resin carts. That and I'm finding it harsher than smoking bud. Weed makes me cough sometimes, vapes make me choke like a m/f. Makes me nervous about trying other concentrates now, like shatter.