• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) ROUND 412: Patterns

Please review all of the submissions from the first post and vote for your favorite!

• 1. Xorkoth

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 2. F.U.B.A.R

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 3. ions

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 4. chinup

• 5. w0lfg4ng

• 6. MydriHaze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. thegreenhand

• 8. dreamflyer

• 9. Nas47

• 10. Negentropic

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 11. Mysterier

• 12. DeucerPro

• 13. iTry91

• 14. mal3volent

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
WELCOME TO PHOTO CONTEST #412!

This round's theme is PATTERNS as selected by your reigning champion: @chinup.

This topic is relatively straightforward, but there is an exciting amount of possibility for creating beautiful and artistic photos.

Submissions must be original photographs, with or without minimal pre or post editing.

Submissions are now open closed! Take some photos, or select an existing original photo of yours, and submit it! The artistic possibilities are many with this topic, so please be creative and have fun with it! 👍

Voting is now open. Once the poll appears, please review the submissions and vote for your favorite! If you see the choices but no poll, please wait a short time, as it means I will be giving people a chance to confirm their entry, in the case that we had multiple submissions from people.

=====================================================================================

1. Xorkoth

KRuXBRf.jpg

2. F.U.B.A.R.

IMG-21-09-23-150224320-1.jpg

3. ions

4. chinup

20210916-093916.jpg

5. w0lfg4ng

2HAIuwL.jpg

6. MydriHaze

7. thegreenhand

8. dreamflyer

mqmW6ZL.jpg

9. Nas47

I2I6QCH.png

10. Negentropic

20180326_173818.jpg

11. Mysterier

QwqeGj6.jpg

12. DeucerPro

AEE16957-7224-4A3B-8103-020FF9FD9151.jpeg

13. iTry91

14. mal3volent

BXGl8Pw.jpg

=====================================================================================

LAVA Photo Contest Rules
  1. This contest is open to everyone, regardless of equipment and skill level.
  2. Submissions will be taken until January 15th (subject to change depending on participation level).
  3. Voting will open from January 16th through January 31st (subject to change depending on participation level).
  4. Photographs or variations of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
  5. Photographs must be your original work.
  6. Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
    • To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG]...[/IMG].
    • Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
    • Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
      • Free image resizing and hosting website - Imgur, or Imgbb
      • Images can be easily resized in Bluelight posts by simply dragging them from the corner into the size you want
  7. The winner shall be crowned and known throughout the land (of BL) henceforth as PatternMeister (or another title of your choosing related to the theme)
  8. Don't be boring! Don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competitors.

Previous thread here

Win the contest and earn a new custom profile title in time for a hopefully endless Summer.

Submit as many entries as you want and get feedback on them. If you submit multiple photos and do not specify which one you want to go with, the most recent will be chosen for voting. Please be aware of when the contest will close, it will be announced ahead of time. Once the final entries are put into the first post and voting is opened, we cannot change your entry.

Last edited:
Guess I'll be going through all the photos I've had sitting on a hard drive for years next week. Will probably end up taking a photo just for the contest though.

Best of luck to everyone! Excited to see what people come up with.

It also has a strangely alluring entry hole... 8)
admit you put your cock in it fubs

@Xorkoth i fucking love lichens, they are so cool. i only learned about them in a book about fungi called entangled life, but they are high on my list of things to learn more about when i get sober. which is happening tomorrow. for real. please fucking please.

@ions you are cheating by posting such a gorgeous doggo. how are we supposed to not vote for him/her?!?!?

i will post some entries later right now i need a nap

Some cool submissions so far, let's get some more! When I get a few minutes I need to put this on the featured threads banner and advertise it a bit.

Now i won't tell you if it's the little finger from the left hand or the index finger from the right hand... (i should cut my nails btw...)

Last edited:
Participation has been pretty light so far this round, come on guys, don't be shy! Submit an entry! It's more fun when we have a lot of submissions. ;)

Nice! That reminds me that I have a few photos of eyes (mine and my girlfriend's) that I took recently with my new macro lens.