• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Weird fake Xanax

sadasaulna

Bluelighter
I got some "genuine pfizer" Xanax bars, they were sold in the same quantity as the bottles shown on the site, but when they arrived it was just loose bars, about 10 of which were broken in some very poor packaging. Instantly you could tell they were pressed - they are the right shape and markings but chalky and lack precision in the stamping.

For reference I am a very light benzo user, normally only taking a couple of times a week at most, and 5mg of diazepam or 0.5mg of Etizolam I find perfectly pleasant.

I started off by chewing a quarter bar. Taste is nothing to begin with followed by a very mild bitter aftertaste. There was an effect of feeling a little light headed and slightly stupified which kicked in rapidly (about 10-15mins), but none of the pleasurable effects I would assign to normal benzos and no muscle relaxation. I ended up taking another quarter, and finally the rest of the bar, with little more effect,though I felt I was able to sleep easier that night. Since then I have tried full bars and even two*, there definitely seemed to be something going on, just not pleasant or benzo like, the same sort of bloated head feeling and sleepy.

So I sent a bar off for lab testing and it came back "No active substance identified." Is that likely to mean nothing at all or that its some RC the lab can't identify?

* I did hit a "joker" in the pack, one of the bars blew my head off and did feel benzo like, I didn't chew that particular one so have no idea if it tasted different to the rest.

Dodgy. At least 10 people in my area have died from fake 'xanax' bars in the last month or so.
I believe they had mixtures of fentalogs and flualp in, amongst other stuff.
I'd flush them personally.

I'm assuming you live in the US.

Fake benzo presses are EVERYWHERE and thats mostly what you will find on the dark net and on the street. They usually contain some RC benzo but you really never know.

So I sent a bar off for lab testing and it came back "No active substance identified." Is that likely to mean nothing at all or that its some RC the lab can't identify?
That's slightly odd they didn't find anything at all, where did you send it?

I'm in the UK snafu, we're lucky enough to get free lab testing here via the WEDINOS project. At the time I bought the Xans I was very naive about them, not realising how widely faked they were. I've since read up on them a lot.

At least 10 people in my area have died from fake 'xanax' bars in the last month or so.
At least 10 people in my area have died from fake 'xanax' bars in the last month or so.

Yikes, that is scary jhjhsdi. We (fingers crossed) don't appear affected by the dreaded fent over here (not in street benzos anyway), none of the thousands of benzos i've seen test results on had any fent in it. Most of the pills you see tested here come back as either the drug you were buying, etizolam, or an RC benzo. Most common with fakes in the UK is for them to be what you asked for but under-dosed, like there are a lot of fake diazepam about where people claim 10mg feels like 5mg at best. Luckily I found a great supplier and will never bother again with the scam artists that sold me the Xans.

Having seen the no active substance result I decided to take some more last night to make sure I wasn't imagining the effects. I tasted each bit and went slowly, working up to 2.5 bars. Same results, slightly light headed and I felt sleepy and when I turned in was asleep within minutes - without any drugs it can often take me an hour to sleep. So I have no idea what they are. I suppose its possible they're some sort of antihistamine though i've seen the lab identify antihistamines in some of the fake bars too. If it is placebo effect then I'm awed at how powerful placebo can be.

It has made me realise how little you can trust pressed pills - even when you lab test one its no guarantee the others in the same bag are the same, since one of the bars was genuinely very powerful and floored me. A bag of fake xannies might be a mix of duds, weak ones, and some particularly strong ones all mixed together from different batches.

Yikes, that is scary jhjhsdi. We (fingers crossed) don't appear affected by the dreaded fent over here (not in street benzos anyway)
I'm UK aswel (SW) and I'm pretty sure the deaths from the 'xans' were reported to have had fent involved.
Although we can't rule out thepossibility that all these people were on fentadope at the time, i will have to double check next week when I see my RO again.

I'm UK aswel (SW) and I'm pretty sure the deaths from the 'xans' were reported to have had fent involved.
Although we can't rule out thepossibility that all these people were on fentadope at the time, i will have to double check next week when I see my RO again.
Still seems like they all had the xans though eh? That are the chances they were all on fentadope too?

That's grim eh, really. I'll let my sw people know, ffs

There is a lot of fear mongering and hysteria spouted by the UK media when it comes to Xans (and drugs in general), as far as i'm aware deaths always involve either poly drug use (most likely with fent laced dope as you say) or an intentional overdose. I've seen etizolam referred to as a killer and deadly, when it is of course, a perfectly safe thienodiazepene that can be used therapeutically with no issues.

I wouldn't wish to downplay what goes on in other countries - the US especially where benzos laced with fent seems to be a genuinely dangerous phenomena but I remain sceptical its a thing in the UK (yet), not a single fake Xannie WEDINOS has tested had fentanyl to my knowledge, the closest they have is someone sent a bag of powder they were told was Etizolam which turned out to be fentanyl, and that was from 2015. I have seen them contain some weird shit though, including a drug used for people with dementia.

I like to look at Wedinos and other websites that show drug testing results and the pressed Xanax are pretty much always fake. It's always some RC benzo instead.
On the black market you can easily get Ksalol or Kern alprazolam, which are perfectly fine.
Definitely don't buy pressed loose pills because they're gonna be guaranteed fakes really.

Hi Opialicious. It seems a mixed bag, i've seen plenty of pressed Xanax pills on WEDINOS with Alprazolam but also one of the RCs seems to be common.

At the time I was naive and hadn't done research on Xanax and how widely faked they were, though I knew they were fakes as soon as they arrived loose and powdery and obviously pressed. We live and learn eh!

Talking of mixed bags, my main concern with fake loose pills is that you can get different batches in the same bag, the ones I got seem to contain a mix of duds (the one I sent to WEDINOS said nothing in it), and the odd absolute banger than flattened me. Widely varying dosage like that is what bothers me. Will never bother with loose pills in the future.

I got some decent Alprazolam in the end but I can't say i'm a huge fan, think I will stick to Etizolam or Diazepam.

Any ideas of how with all the intelligent chemists we have in this world, and now a dark net (which I am totally oblivious too), we have fake drugs. I mean we have people making LSD. Yet no one can produce genuine oxycodone or alprazola or secobarbital for that matter? It should be a race for the highest quality yet it gets worse and worse.

I do not really consume or buy a lot of stuff, but it would sure be comforting that if I buy oxycodone or alprazolam it would be real. I am just oberving you all on what you are buying. I mean how hard is it to make alprazolam?

Any ideas of how with all the intelligent chemists we have in this world, and now a dark net (which I am totally oblivious too), we have fake drugs. I mean we have people making LSD. Yet no one can produce genuine oxycodone or alprazola or secobarbital for that matter? It should be a race for the highest quality yet it gets worse and worse.

I do not really consume or buy a lot of stuff, but it would sure be comforting that if I buy oxycodone or alprazolam it would be real. I am just oberving you all on what you are buying. I mean how hard is it to make alprazolam?
It's not that they can't (well technically they legally can't). But it's simply a supply/demand issue.

Why would a legitimate chemist make illegal drugs when they can just make legal ones which are almost as good, make the same profit and have no worry about any legal consequences.

Specifically in the US the demand for oxy and Xanax is insanely higher than the supply. At this point MOST of the pills on the street are fake.

Why would a legitimate chemist make illegal drugs when they can just make legal ones which are almost as good, make the same profit and have no worry about any legal consequences.

When it comes to benzos I think I agree. I mean people will buy fake xanax and sometimes it is stronger than alpazolam anyway. And If I needed a few pills as long as it works I would be ok, like test whatever RC is in it for strength. Also someone like me cant tell the difference between similar ones. I can tell the difference between diazepam and alprazolam. But not etizolam or alprazolam or even lorazepam. I am not keen on the difference. But people seem very upset when they get fake alprazolam? Not enough to stop buying them.

Oxy, Heroin, methamphetamine, MDMA have too many other things that are passed off as them and I see people can tell just by taking them.

I just figured with the dark net quality would have been a theme. I guess hope springs eternal.

From my understanding of the Xanax scene in the UK, nearly all the 2mg bars you will find are not from Pfizer but instead they are homemade so the quality varies widely. If you are lucky the people making the homemade versions will be using actual alprazolam and if you're unlucky then god knows what you'll be getting.

Where the pills you brought were most likely homemade, it's not unheard of to have hot spots and for some bars to have potentially a lot more alprazolam whereas others will have 0mg, it all depends on the quality of the equipment that the person pressing the pills is using.