• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ We're looking for a new PD moderator; all applications are welcome!

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Hey PD people, with our friend @Buzz Lightbeer stepping down, we're looking for one or two new moderators to step up into the role. If you have any interest, please send myself (@Xorkoth), @arrall, and @Cream Gravy? a message, explaining why you think you'd be good for the role. But we're looking for serious applicants only; please be willing to do the following:
  • Spend around an hour a day active in the forum. Of course, real life comes first, and we don't ever expect any staff to be rigid in that. But it's important to be active in the forum. Being a moderator is about enforcing the rules, of course, but it's also about being present, being a leader, and being a good representative of Bluelight to those who come here for information.
  • Be willing to check on reported posts and get rid of spammers' posts
  • And, well, that's about it! It's not as different from being a regular poster as you might think, and Bluelight staff is our own little sub-community within the greater community that is Bluelight.
So if you think you fit the above bullet points, please don't hesitate to apply!

We look forward to seeing your applications. :)

I have too much bile in mouth for this position but thank you for the opportunity.

Good luck Sir and I hope my image of a penis on face marked by your sharpie is forever emboldened into our hearts.

I have too much bile in mouth for this position but thank you for the opportunity.

Good luck Sir and I hope my image of a penis on face marked by your sharpie is forever emboldened into our hearts.

Lounge stuff is Lounge stuff, but thanks for the laffs man.

Lounge stuff is Lounge stuff, but thanks for the laffs man.
It's cool man.

I would haved love to mod this forum at one point. I'm too bisexual now.

No hate or nothing. It's just. Yeah. Bisexual.

Bumping this... as you know, PD is quite laid back, so don't be afeared...

Problem with me is, as we both know I keep leaving and coming back. I don't mean too, but I do. At least my PC is finally at least broadcasting wifi properly (finally fixed yesterday, since february), and my vpn works. New pcie wifi adapter being a beaut.

If I stick round I would probably take on PD, maybe EADD (Axe Battler asked recently). I know them well enough. Hows music doing?

If I stuck around.

Negotiations on the table though

Just bumping this... we'll leave it open just a little longer. Hoping to see a few more applicants, we have lots of great potential candidates. :) If you're regularly active, it isn't a lot different from being a normal poster, at least in PD where people are well-behaved and friendly. ;) If you love Bluelight, please consider doing a little volunteer work for us. <3

I could maybe be fit for this job?

Qualifications: love of psychedelics, been to shulgins lab and hugged Ann, took a thumbprint of AL-LAD once, I'm very very familiar with chemical structures, also even tho it says my join date is 2018, i been lurking since easily 2009.

Also at least right now I'm unemployed so generally speaking I have time on my hands.

Hi! I'm able to help out in PD if you all need another set of eyeballs. I mod a couple of other online forums, so I'm used to doing the work with a light touch. I've been active on BL for, geez, eight years and change now, and a lurker for a reeeeally long time, so I have a good feel for the community tone.