• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What are the long term chances of legalising MDMA?

It could be fda approved in a minute here. But still a controlled schedule 1 substance.
Actually by law a schedule 1 substance has no currently accepted medical use.

If the FDA approves it for medical use, no matter how limited it must be moved to schedule 2 or even schedule 3.

Who knows how it will all play out, but I’m very hopeful about the progress the main stream culture has seen surrounding various compounds over the last 10 years.

How can you not be? Cannabis is legal in about half the country, and elsewhere is slowly becoming decriminalized. Even my parents generation no longer considers it something that automatically fries your brain if you partake. Perceptions surrounding things like mushrooms , LSD, and MDMA have shifted greatly and are once again being researched by legit universities and are actively being applied in studies and therapeutic environments.

We’ve come farther in the last decade than we had in the previous 50 years.

The trajectory is going in the right direction. Not sure you’ll ever be able to just walk into a store and buy doses of MDMA, nor am I sure that that should even be the proper method anyway. However, a more educated, reasonable, and open approach to many substances is becoming the norm.

The major battle for all of these will be existing institutions that thrive off of the status quo, primarily pharmaceutical companies Who stand to lose billions of dollars.

And LOL at MAPS fucking anything up. I’m sure they have made mistakes. But we are absolutely not sitting in this position today without them. They have been one of the main drivers of this change

Shrooms will see legalization first. There’s a line quite frankly and mdma is certainly not at the front.

Australia is attempting to reschedule MDMA for PTSD treatment, I know there are more governments looking into it. Would be nice research at the very least.
Denver decriminalized mushrooms.
Oregon decriminalized basically everything in small amounts .
I think Detroit even decriminalized DMT -fact check that one I'm stoned all of a sudden.
- yea

Australia is attempting to reschedule MDMA for PTSD treatment, I know there are more governments looking into it. Would be nice research at the very least.
Denver decriminalized mushrooms.
Oregon decriminalized basically everything in small amounts .
I think Detroit even decriminalized DMT -fact check that one I'm stoned all of a sudden.
- yea
July for mdma in Australia I think