• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

I haven't drunk jonnie Walker for years as I prefer single malt but half a litre in and it's actually very quafable and reasonable at 25 quid. Call me Mr Lewis.

I'm not a big drinker anymore. Not big on IPA anymore when i do drink. I really went all-in on that super hoppy flowery tropical soapy stuff for a while but then moderated my intake and switched to lighter sour ales or a shared bottle of red wine.

Now drinking "Harbour Arctic Sky Cold IPA" (i think that's a way to spell it out in order). 4,3% ABV. Lower alcohol and not that super soapy thing. Good acquaintance. Got a blueberry sour ale coming up.

Boom with that ofc

I cracked and had 1 bottle of la Chouffe beer yesterday. It took an age to drink it (4 hours or so) and then I went to bed. I've delegated my heavy drinking to F.U.B.A.R. because at my age, alcohol catches up to you REALLY fast.

sub par red wine on a (literal) couple of rare afternoon beers and some oil joints

Just means he's a funny fucker really... haha its Gaelige, Gaelic is a sport :p

Are you talking fuckin English or wot luv? 😜

What sport exactly is Gaelic? Is it rimming another blokes arse?

(For the thick cunts out there - gay lick? Fuck it. Why do I even bother?)

hahaha... Gaelic football there's also Gaelic hurling. I support Donegal, obviously, as that's where im from.

You lot are fuckin mental.

Why do your words sound nothing like the way they are spelt?

You're just taking the piss out of the English aren't you?

Fair play, we deserve it...