Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Right.

That's it.

I've had enough.

I'm officially stopping drinking today.

The next time you see me on here banging on about Karpackie and vodka, feel free to call me a cunt.

You guys are better support than AA, NA or any of that bollocks (and fuckin cheaper).

So don't hold back...

you never tempted by a nice IPA?
Right.

That's it.

I've had enough.

The next time you see me on here banging on about Karpackie and vodka, feel free to call me a cunt.

You guys are better support than AA, NA or any of that bollocks (and fuckin cheaper).

So don't hold back...
good.

don't be a cunt and disappoint us now. you'll soon find yourself enjoying life more. might even pick up the odd hobby!!

i'm on day 6 of dry jan and its surprisingly easy so far. given i drank every night since mid november and most nights for a long while before then. it will get hard i'm sure but relieved its not been too brutal. i think my level of fedupness with drinking helped.

don't be a cunt and disappoint us now. you'll soon find yourself enjoying life more. might even pick up the odd hobby!!

i'm on day 6 of dry jan and its surprisingly easy so far. given i drank every night since mid november and most nights for a long while before then. it will get hard i'm sure but relieved its not been too brutal. i think my level of fedupness with drinking helped.

You're doing well @chinup Six days is no mean feat!

you never tempted by a nice IPA?

good.

I only drink now when on dmxe or mushies, even with dmxe I've got no urge to drink during the week what so ever not had 'edibles' for nearly a year now, the 1plsd also destroys any want to have a drink even in low doses.
Right.

That's it.

I've had enough.

So don't hold back...
Don't you fucking worry we won't hold back ya fcuking cnut.

Edit: on a slightly more serious note, does the same apply as well if you take mdma because weeks/months later you'll be having the urge to booze, as in calling you a cunt? Can't see you achieving the no alcohol rule when you take mdma or smoke weed/eat edibles as alcohol is the perfect condiment to the latter two...

Last edited:
If you wanted to give yourself double protection against abstaining from alcohol, you could always ask your GP for a script of Disulfiram (Antabuse).

Side note, always makes me giggle when I type or spell that out ‘coz all I hear in my head is Ant Abuse.

Last edited:
Aye @F.U.B.A.R. & @chinup I think I'll join you in majorly.cutting down on the plonk.
I'd love to lose weight and get back into exercising more. I'm getting some phenibut which I'll take maximum once every 3-4 days to help also. I may get some gbl but I'm still thinking about that one...

Good luck my fellow piss artists!