What are you listening to today? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music is in the title. None of this album has a music video to it. So I just threw one of the songs on A Montage.

again:

DJ Marky, DJ Patife, ESOM feat Fernanda Porto - So Tinha Que Ser Com Voce (Cosmonautics Mix)​

Anything Maynard does is genius.. he could take a shit and people would go crazy

But the lyrics of this song hit home.. glad I could share
haha yeah, I love maynard but his fanbase can be a bit annoyingly eccentric

Tool is interestingly my favorite band that I rarely listen to ever. Not sure why, lol.

Don't get me wrong I still own my $30 tool concert shirt that I refuse to wear to keep it pristine hahahahaha

puscifer is much more of a daily listen type band for me

haha yeah, I love maynard but his fanbase can be a bit annoyingly eccentric

Tool is interestingly my favorite band that I rarely listen to ever. Not sure why, lol.

Don't get me wrong I still own my $30 tool concert shirt that I refuse to wear to keep it pristine hahahahaha

puscifer is much more of a daily listen type band for me

Tool is my favorite band too, I seen them in 02 I believe and haven’t had the chance to see them again. Their fanbase is totally over the top. I do listen too then quite a bit Jambi and the whole opiate album is almost daily but Pusifer is definitely more of a daily. I generally listen too 90s alt rock and metal. God I miss the 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.