L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What do you do to this

reb38

Bluelighter
I've been talking to a guy over an app. Everything was set up (this was at night.) So we had everything was set. We talked about the night before now the next day says he's into programming and said he's not in the mood (as I texted today). It seems he's slowly creating a wall. It's annoying. He should tell me what he's thinking. Not keep it to yourself and ghost me. At the same time I don't want to bombard him with messages. I really wanna fuck and he's the hottest out there.

Yeh, dating apps work but you never really know who you are getting until you actually meet. Sounds to me like he isn't worth meeting. Probably better to move on and try to find the second hottest one on the app.

These types of situations often result from people getting last-minute anxiety and thus finding excuses to cancel. It's quite common when meeting up with someone from online dating sites/apps.
now the next day says he's into programming and said he's not in the mood
Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding of this is that he got caught up with programming and wasn't in the mood that day?
While this could just be a one-off, your time and energy are valuable and should be spent on people that are going to respect the value of them.
On the flip side, he could genuinely have had been too anxious to be in the mood that day. Men aren't always in the mood for sex and he may have just wanted to wait for another time. The best thing to do is to talk to him and wait to see if this is a one-time occurrence or if a pattern is developing. Jumping to assumptions without proper communication will often harm and/or prematurely end things with someone.

It seems he's slowly creating a wall. It's annoying. He should tell me what he's thinking. Not keep it to yourself and ghost me. At the same time I don't want to bombard him with messages.
Other than cancelling, what else has given you the impression that he is creating a wall? If you want him to tell you what he is thinking, the best thing to do is to communicate your feelings and start a conversation.

I really wanna fuck and he's the hottest out there.
Do you get the impression that he has the same intentions? There is nothing wrong with wanting a purely sexual relationship/one-night-stand, but you have to make sure that everyone involved feels the same way.

While he may be wasting your time, the best thing to do here is to talk to him before moving on to someone else. Worst case you just move on to someone else anyways like you would have had you not tried to talk to him. You don't have anything to lose from a healthy, honest conversation.

These types of situations often result from people getting last-minute anxiety and thus finding excuses to cancel. It's quite common when meeting up with someone from online dating sites/apps.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding of this is that he got caught up with programming and wasn't in the mood that day?
While this could just be a one-off, your time and energy are valuable and should be spent on people that are going to respect the value of them.
On the flip side, he could genuinely have had been too anxious to be in the mood that day. Men aren't always in the mood for sex and he may have just wanted to wait for another time. The best thing to do is to talk to him and wait to see if this is a one-time occurrence or if a pattern is developing. Jumping to assumptions without proper communication will often harm and/or prematurely end things with someone.

Other than cancelling, what else has given you the impression that he is creating a wall? If you want him to tell you what he is thinking, the best thing to do is to communicate your feelings and start a conversation.

Do you get the impression that he has the same intentions? There is nothing wrong with wanting a purely sexual relationship/one-night-stand, but you have to make sure that everyone involved feels the same way.

While he may be wasting your time, the best thing to do here is to talk to him before moving on to someone else. Worst case you just move on to someone else anyways like you would have had you not tried to talk to him. You don't have anything to lose from a healthy, honest conversation.
Thank you. All of this makes sense.

Good advice from @arrall, OP. I wouldn't fret too much about this one guy and talk to other guys online.
It's better to get to know someone a bit before deciding they're the one you're gonna devote yourself to. He could just be anxious, however it's possible he's a tit who's messing you about.

I hope it isn't the latter if course! Just don't put all ya eggs in one basket. As a general rule, straight women get way more attention than straight blokes on dating apps anyway!

Good luck getting your shag!

I've been talking to a guy over an app. Everything was set up (this was at night.) So we had everything was set. We talked about the night before now the next day says he's into programming and said he's not in the mood (as I texted today). It seems he's slowly creating a wall. It's annoying. He should tell me what he's thinking. Not keep it to yourself and ghost me. At the same time I don't want to bombard him with messages. I really wanna fuck and he's the hottest out there.
R u sure because if he's not too specific maybe vague in general I'm sorry to say but u may have been in the presence of either a. A dud or b. Someone who's perpetrating their position or seeing some 1else either way I wish u find what it is ur looking 4. If possible a recommendation for a good app to find someone to talk to (other than the forum were currently on, regardless the platform were using it on its still at least a form to communicate would be cool maybe pm me or whatever if u can though I really don't mind I'm just giving my 2 cents n they're gen over biased anyway to be completely honest idk the dynamics of said relationship for me to give u much insight worth anything .....I guess in a way I meant to give advice while I was introducing myself .. so there u go.......btw I'm 29 n live in LV NV. If u want I'm just tryin to be amicable but I know this isn't a usual orthodox forum persay so we can talk about our extracurricular recreational devices or speak specifics n logistics im game if. You R. P.s. .

Hi @reb38,
I’d be careful when meeting someone who you’ve only met online. In my case, I met someone online who I agreed to meet in person for Thanksgiving and we’ve been seeing each since. He’ll be here in a few days and I can’t wait ❤️. We live about 100 miles apart and his work keeps us from seeing each other as often as we’d like. I don’t know that what I experienced is the norm, however.
I had talked to him for awhile and we were speaking by phone, as well. We are just about the same age, we have a ton in common, and I just generally liked him for him. I didn’t meet him for a piece of ass, I met him originally because I was going to spend Thanksgiving alone, and he was, too. We were already talking about meeting, we just met sooner than we planned.
I think if you plan to meet someone strictly for sex, you may be asking for trouble, and I hope you have condoms. If you are planning to meet someone who is an online friend, that’s entirely different.

I have gotten cold feet on the day of arranged meeting when its a super hot woman. But ive always been honest an told them that my anxiety is crippling me , an that i will not let them dowm again im sorry etc an then either meet them wth thr help of some diazepam (not recomended) or half pissed. But then im fine after the initial meet.
Maybe give him one more chance .... or
Well lol iam free and single .. if its sex you want i can make ya tingle 🤣🤣😂
The last bits a joke lol it just came to me after free and single & i couldnt resist
Haha .merry Christmas 😊

"Hey man whatever's up u know you can talk about it with me.

I'm a good listener ;)"

Tbh that's what I'd say.

I mean it depends if it's a gay hookup or not. Cause like the way you would be playfuly flirting would change slightly.

I mean he might be unsure where he stands in the relationship. And he might not be ready to take the reins as it were. So set clear roles and goles in your relationship.

So like if you wana get a quick hookup initially and he might want more commitment/romance.

(Edit ;) would be the emotion not the emoji. like ; ) )

How available are you appearing to him? Does he already know you think hes that hot? Have you told him you are for sure dtf? I am asking because I promise this matters.

If you chose to message him again this is what Id say....

Listen mofo its yay or nay so what's the deal? If you are down let's get with it. If I am not a priority you need to let me know cause I am fixing to disappear as an option. I am done with the bullshit.

One of two things will happen... if he really is interested then I am assuming this attitude from you will catch him off guard so itll trigger his pride so if nothing else youll get a response just cause hes wanting the last word plus itll probably turn him on if hes really been interested....but it'll get yall talking

or he'll cuss you out or not respond at all but either way you need to know.... then just CHALK IT. Sucks to be him then and FUCK HIM. You don't need a side stepping...lying ass mofo anyways......NEXT....

Thats what Id do anyways...

How available are you appearing to him? Does he already know you think hes that hot? Have you told him you are for sure dtf? I am asking because I promise this matters.

If you chose to message him again this is what Id say....

Listen mofo its yay or nay so what's the deal? If you are down let's get with it. If I am not a priority you need to let me know cause I am fixing to disappear as an option. I am done with the bullshit.

One of two things will happen... if he really is interested then I am assuming this attitude from you will catch him off guard so itll trigger his pride so if nothing else youll get a response just cause hes wanting the last word plus itll probably turn him on if hes really been interested....but it'll get yall talking

or he'll cuss you out or not respond at all but either way you need to know.... then just CHALK IT. Sucks to be him then and FUCK HIM. You don't need a side stepping...lying ass mofo anyways......NEXT....

Thats what Id do anyways...
Damm Girl, Dating you must have been a Full Contact sport!!:slapping:

BTW: You are right!, your approach got me to the Alter 30 years ago

Damm Girl, Dating you must have been a Full Contact sport!!:slapping:

BTW: You are right!, your approach got me to the Alter 30 years ago
Not really...its just that I am old enough to know my value....once you realize that you stop giving people discounts

It's not that hard to consider how your actions are effecting someone else. Men know when theyve got a girl hanging...waiting... on a validating message. People have the rest of their day to attain to also not just waiting on responses.

I am just done with all the games and childish pettiness. The things I have to offer have becone kinda rare and hard to find. I allow myself to be vulvnerable so I can always be genuine and sincere. Loyalty means life to me and I am nothing if but honest. You will know you can count on me just from the vibes I throw. And have ya not seen me?! Lolol ok but seriously in life the hardest part of the journey is just believeing you are worthy of the trip...that goes for everyone...we all deesrve better

If someones 100% with me Ill give it back but if I sense that someones trying to manipulate me....they better hope I aint bored. Cause I will mind fuck them so hard they'll need therapy when I am finished. For those they hurt before me

The part in bold is a problem. The hottest guys on the apps are ambivalent because they have so many options, they don't have to try at all. They also tend to be low-personality people who aren't very good in bed, in my experience.

Also the apps in general are flaking and ghosting central. I only use the apps for entertainment at this point, I don't take them seriously for dating, long term friendships or relationships. They attract a certain type of person that is almost always unreliable. I make most of my friends and intimate connections through in person contacts now. Sad to say but, as an introvert, I wasted years of my life on apps and I wish I could go back in time to tell myself that there are better people in the world -- people who don't use apps and have real social skills. I don't even use apps for hooking up.