• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What ever happened to PCP?

I am in my mid 20's and have used ketamine and tons of other dissociative drugs since I was 17. I had the pleasure of being gifted 100 or so mg of 3-meo-pcp once. As a former daily user of nitrous and ketamine back 5 years or so ago, that experience was the only time I have regretted trying a diss drug. Bad PPE during the making of a dropper bottle got me high on accident before work at it just felt dirty. Tried up to 12mg on a day off and have never felt like I shouldn't be in public before that, even taking high dose LSD or hitting the town with a bag of MXE/Ketamine etc. It mirrors the abstract and weird thought process that all other dissociatives do but doesn't have that warm fuzzy buzz to counterbalance it. I am sure any heavy ket or nitrous fan knows the whack interesting mindspace you get but you end up very sedentary or at least have the intoxication make you stay chill. I felt cold and slimey, I wanted to crawl out of my skin and the duration is something I could see an inexperienced person freaking out from, there is no sedation to keep them from getting up and doing something stupid.

The market follows demand and as other things came up, a new generation spoke with our wallets. I am glad I crossed it off my list but when I was in the game, even I knew right away that I wouldn't benefit from having it for sale.

PCP itself is reported quite a bit different from 3-MeO-PCP, it's much more dopaminergic and from what I tend to hear, a lot more euphoric and recreational.

yooo that's so truee

I was like in amsterdam right and you know, i wasn't there unlike him to "rave" what a word.. and to party, let's get filled by modernism ahaha and like the man was telling me about how much better pcp is over green, he was high but he was having a thought loop

ahh it was so funny to see him not even trying to make a tie up his shoe laces lol

These unsubstituted cccyclohexylamines are great, I can only extrapolate from tce which I got instead of 3meo-pcp. It was better by a fair bit.

The market follows demand and as other things came up, a new generation spoke with our wallets. I am glad I crossed it off my list but when I was in the game, even I knew right away that I wouldn't benefit from having it for sale.
You can’t assume to know what PCP is like from experiencing 3-meo-PCP, the experience can be completely different from everything I’ve ever read.

I’ve only ever done 3-meo-PCP and ketamine as far as dissos, so can only go off experience reports of others as far as PCP, but as Xorkoth said it does sound to he more recreational, more stimulating, and more prone to inducing erratic behavior.

The couple of times I imbibed what I remember most was the two to three increase of physical strength

as there were always weight benches around at that age

was never much a fan of the dissociatives

I've heard some older Bluelighters raving about how great PCP was when it used to be widespread. One member I talked to calls it 'the Rolls Royce of dissociatives'. So I wonder why it seems to be non-existent these days.

The media scare stories and freakouts don't seem any worse than meth or the pyrovalerone drugs, yet those are everywhere and plain ol' PCP is nowhere to be found. Is the reasoning here just the same as MXE? Dissos are hard to synth for a small lab and big labs are focusing on the legal analogues? Or is PCP just not as good for most people as those who tried it remember it being?
Last night, I switched on some Amazon docuseries about an unsolved 1974 murder in Oshawa, Ont., in which someone comments to the effect that "judging from police wiretapping notes, it would seem that virtually the entire town of Oshawa was either using or selling angel dust at the time." Not an answer to your question, but an interesting bit of Canadiana, I thought.

“Studies by the Drug Abuse Warning Network in the 1970s show that media reports of PCP-induced violence are greatly exaggerated and that incidents of violence are unusual and often limited to individuals with reputations for aggression regardless of drug use.

Although uncommon, events of PCP-intoxicated individuals acting in an unpredictable fashion, possibly driven by their delusions or hallucinations, have been publicized.

Other commonly cited types of incidents include inflicting property damage and self-mutilation of various types, such as pulling one's own teeth. These effects were not noted in its medicinal use in the 1950s and 1960s, however, and reports of physical violence on PCP have often been shown to be unfounded.”

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phencyclidine

PCP itself is reported quite a bit different from 3-MeO-PCP, it's much more dopaminergic and from what I tend to hear, a lot more euphoric and recreational.
Damn bro, you gotta be adding it to my list again haha. I was told from the buddy who gifted me that it is similar but jokes aside, you are completely right. The only problem for me is my locale, I grew up around all kinds of people and ended up in the game myself eventually but not a single soul in my part of the US had any inkling of where to get traditional PCP.

I've only had 3-meo-pcp and 4-meo-pcp not regular PCP for comparison, but I was surprised at how little I felt like moving at all after doing either. I don't think it's common to get crazy and show superhuman strength at all. It is after all an anesthetic.

I've had high enough doses of both that I could hardly move and could not speak or even form words properly. I never felt like doing anything on most dissociatives other than laying around.

I found both 3 and 4-meo-pcp to be much more like higher levels of dextromethorphan than they were like ketamine or methoxetamine. So much so that dxm could easily be substituted for x-meo-pcp. Dxm could never substitute for k or MXE.

PCP one of the only well known recreational drugs I haven't tried, that and dmt. Kind of scared of it to be honest. Don't know if thats well founded. I guess the horror stories did have a bit of an effect on me.

I found both 3 and 4-meo-pcp to be much more like higher levels of dextromethorphan than they were like ketamine or methoxetamine. So much so that dxm could easily be substituted for x-meo-pcp. Dxm could never substitute for k or MXE

Interestingly I found the opposite to be true for me when it comes to oral mxe. Nasally it was a total different high but oral mxe reminded me very much of dxm. Tried it only once though.

Interestingly I found the opposite to be true for me when it comes to oral mxe. Nasally it was a total different high but oral mxe reminded me very much of dxm. Tried it only once though.
I guess it's similar orally. I only tried that once. I mostly IV'd MXE and that's a lot more like IV K than DXM or PCP.

I've only had one DXM experience that reminded me of an IV K hole or an MXE hole and that was on 1200mg of DXM.

I really miss MXE and K. Nothing else has replaced those two for me. I haven't tried any new dissociatives since 2013. I'm afraid I would find a new one that's good to shoot like those are. That's a deep hole to go down.

DMXE (Very similar to MXE) also reminds me a lot of high 2nd/low 3rd plat DXM at the 40-50mg nasal range.

Have yet to try it orally.

Didn't Hamilton's episode on PCP explain that most of the production of street PCP back when it was popular was by a few people in California who secretly knew a special recipe? There was one chemist who taught a couple of other dudes in the city, but they guarded it. Then that small group slowly got arrested or died and they were highly protective and never passed down the recipe? By that time it had fallen out of style due to all the insane scare stories in the media.

That's what I recall at least, as to why you don't see it anymore. I assume the precursors aren't easy to come by either.

"The professor"

Last edited:
Didn't Hamilton's episode on PCP explain that most of the production of street PCP back when it was popular was by a few people in California who secretly knew a special recipe? There was one chemist who taught a couple of other dudes in the city, but they guarded it. Then that small group slowly got arrested or died and they were highly protective and never passed down the recipe? By that time it had fallen out of style due to all the insane scare stories in the media.

That's what I recall at least, as to why you don't see it anymore. I assume the precursors aren't easy to come by either.

"The professor"

Chemists always find a way. With the advent of the Internet, recipes are both drastically easier to obtain and higher-yield than ever before.

EDIT: A recipe is shown in that video.

Ah, well that actually makes more sense come to think of it.