• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What is it that appeals u guys of Crack Cocaine?

ehhh, after u've been smoking for 6-8+ hrs the diminishing returns suck. U don't get any euphoria at all until u go to sleep, i only do it every week or so it's very compulsive though-
that's why i and anyone i knew that smoked hard used to just drink and drink and drink all night and day for days on end until it was all gone. then you'd drink yourself to sleep. next chapter begins in a merger of days or a week..

I usually turn to crack when I can't IV and am not into snorting (a shame I have to admit), I base it with Bicarb and use a stem pipe, not a bulb pipe, direct flame. I like the rush but it's easier to overdo and you go trough your cain faster than any other ROA. Since you live in Peru it must be cheap but here in France it's hecking expensive for what it is! It's here to turn your finances into dust!
As for the consumption seven grams over that period seems about right..

Euphoria, energy, inhibitions lowered.

When I do a hit if om lucky I can feel the wave of euphoria creep from my legs all the way up my body.

Yes I smoke, yes I love it. But yes I also fucking hate it. It's a waste of time and doesnt last nearly long enough. But that feeling of euphoria at that extreme level has been introduced into my drives. Once you feel it, you can never unfeeling it. You can never not want that feeling again. Of course this only goes for those who enjoy uppers and specifically crack.

Some would say the same about different drugs. It's all about your preference.
How do lowered inhibitions show up? You look for guys to have sex/fuck? Do you know when you start smoking that sex follows? And no one really cares about condoms, etc? Is crack sex like after a night of drinking--you did stuff you feel guilty about the next day but didn't want to stop yourself? I'm curious about a girl friend of m8ne and would like to learn vicariously. I appreciate any comments you would like to make

If I bought 4 rocks, I would only smoke one rock per night followed by Clonazapam and and Quentiapine to sleep. I would repeat the following night for 4 nights. The idea being, only the first rock is ever good. I quit because I reasoned that I couldn’t think of a more intense way that one could unbalance the chemicals in your brain.
Of course, the bell ringers or near-ringers were incredible.

If I bought 4 rocks, I would only smoke one rock per night followed by Clonazapam and and Quentiapine to sleep. I would repeat the following night for 4 nights. The idea being, only the first rock is ever good. I quit because I reasoned that I couldn’t think of a more intense way that one could unbalance the chemicals in your brain.
Of course, the bell ringers or near-ringers were incredible.
Impossible to only smoke 1 rock....

Yeah i don't know how you can smoke one rock. I feel like this concept would work better with 10 rocks. That seems like good limit. But one rock doesn't make sense. One line makes more sense.

As far as crack is concerned, I always liked it, feels narcotic like, not stimulating in a way. Essentially it's too overwhelming stimulating to be stimulating. Which is why i liked it. The most relaxing stimulant. Also the dumbest. All you do on crack is smoke more. I do like it better than meth, it doesn't feel as toxic. I avoid both though now, you're just spinning your wheels essentially.

Yeah i don't know how you can smoke one rock. I feel like this concept would work better with 10 rocks. That seems like good limit. But one rock doesn't make sense. One line makes more sense.

As far as crack is concerned, I always liked it, feels narcotic like, not stimulating in a way. Essentially it's too overwhelming stimulating to be stimulating. Which is why i liked it. The most relaxing stimulant. Also the dumbest. All you do on crack is smoke more. I do like it better than meth, it doesn't feel as toxic. I avoid both though now, you're just spinning your wheels essentially.
100% agree with you. Also Is the most addictive drug psychologically speaking. It's the only drug that has made me do retarded shit to get more like begging or selling my clothes. I was smoking 1-2 grams daily and 3-7 grams on weekends. So bloody cheap here, the shit is so insidious. It took ahold of my brain for a good year. Thank God that nightmare is over.