• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What is more difficult to quit (FOR GOOD) Weed or Kratom?

You did get off very easy. I wouldn't consider it luck really though. A well thought out and executed taper most certainly. Only person I actually know (factually they aren't bullshitting) to get off suboxone I know went down to 1/32nd a day and than onto vicodin for a few days and than kratom for about 2 weeks. Said person certainly experienced a great deal of PAWS, which I think is the least you can suffer getting out of that tango with the devil. Good to see your still around burnout.

its curious for me for real-how could be such question exist.idk waht u smokin in US or Canada......never had any problem to quit weed for long period without problems.drinkin kratom six moths only gave me very unpleasant withdrawl and is way more addictive than weed.this stuff in US are very strong......people smoke waxes....synth.canabinoids are very popular too.....smokin some medium grade ordinary non laced weed would not have some negative impact on urself

That is the more obvious of the two answers. It should be factually easier to quit weed but permanently. No, not acceptable to me. Subjective of course. lol the person I mentioned still has that half a bottle of kratom left and every now and than will try and leverage it on someone....but it never works (on me because of sub) I dont know why noone else will look at a 15 yr old bottle of kratom. I feel like it was stronger 15 years ago. But I think I have used kratom all of like 5 times and usually desperately to little avail.

weed i quit heroin 12 years ago ive been clean since but weed i need to LIVE~!! AHAHAHHA

I was a daily weed smoker for about 10 years but I quit cold turkey ~2 months ago with little to no difficulties. But I kinda had to change my mindset.
I've also been doing kratom for ~6 years and I haven't tried to quit for good yet, right now it helps me stay away from more problematic opioids and other drugs.