• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today? - v2

unodelacosa,

I am not malevolently criticizing. I am giving what is intended to be helpful feedback.

As to why you are getting it and no-one else is, in this moment... It is because I respect you enough to believe you have the capacity to hear what I am saying, eg. you are worth the time of pointing at what I see as an unnecessary behavior pattern.

I 100% understand the frustration you must feel receiving not only criticism and feedback here, but presumptive and harsh accusations, given all of the time, energy, and information you have shared in this thread. I would feel the same way, I am sorry that you're going through it here, and it is for that reason that I shared what I did. I truly believe you could avoid 99% of the vitriol you receive in this thread if you tempered the tone of your responses, and took a more distanced perspective on the personal attacks and disrespect that you do receive.
Perhaps but easier said than done and I imagine this might be one of those things wherein it’s easy see from the outside, but from the inside it‘s different. Distancing myself in that manner feels disingenuous, emotionless, lifeless, and vaguely sociopathic, and I’m just not wired that way, though I wish I were.

That was kindly stated and I’m grateful you understand what this feels like to me. I don’t feel as lonely, thank you.

Fuckin shitloads mate. Most of it shite, with a few notable exceptions which I have banged on about incessantly...
Wow that sucks. I’m sorry to hear you’ve had this kind of shit luck. With the exceptions of a few shit rolls here and there over the past decade, I’ve had the opposite – mostly the notable rolls worth banging on about…no matter the cause, it’s an unfortunate phenomenon, and just my one observation here but it seems like it affects the U.K. more than the U.S.…

Perhaps but easier said than done and I imagine this might be one of those things wherein it’s easy see from the outside, but from the inside it‘s different. Distancing myself in that manner feels disingenuous, emotionless, lifeless, and vaguely sociopathic, and I’m just not wired that way, though I wish I were.

That was kindly stated and I’m grateful you understand what this feels like to me. I don’t feel as lonely, thank you.
I'm glad you feel less lonely reading my respose, unodelacosa :)

Well wishes to you <3

Well went to a festival last weekend, grabbed a gram off someone new to try. It was discolored with a smell of safrole. Didn’t think much of it…

Gave three different people .1 each and they all had an absolutely amazing time. One of the guys afterwards came up and asked me how much was in those caps cuz “that was the strongest roll” he’d ever had. And I’ve given him a couple doses here and there over the years….

One girl was her first time, she completely understood it all immediately. Dancing her heart out, meeting tons of new friends, she dosed at 6 or so and finally called it around 2am. It was so refreshing as an old timer to be around this kind of energy.

If you guys look over in the thread for EU scene there’s some amazing Fantas going around right now too.

Some good stuff out there right now…

-GC

I like how you have no response to @Kaden_Nite … real quiet on that tip, huh champ?
Whatever I said that sounded question-like, it was rhetorical.. or maybe not, I just don't need an answer that leads to me being accused of being a chinese shill.. or a 'bot' sent out by "they".

Well went to a festival last weekend, grabbed a gram off someone new to try. It was discolored with a smell of safrole. Didn’t think much of it…

Gave three different people .1 each and they all had an absolutely amazing time. One of the guys afterwards came up and asked me how much was in those caps cuz “that was the strongest roll” he’d ever had. And I’ve given him a couple doses here and there over the years….

One girl was her first time, she completely understood it all immediately. Dancing her heart out, meeting tons of new friends, she dosed at 6 or so and finally called it around 2am. It was so refreshing as an old timer to be around this kind of energy.

If you guys look over in the thread for EU scene there’s some amazing Fantas going around right now too.

-GC
What about you G? Did u have a sweet time too?

Yessir :) one of the best weekends I’ve had in years, even with a couple of my neighbors completely tripping out on the last night lol.

-GC
Yeah, drugs quality in general has increased dramatically the past 5 years, especially acid mdma rcs meth pills
The only thing getting worse and harder to find is real heroin. Practically non existent and fentanyl spreading like a plague in other countries in Europe not just the US and Canadá anymore. I think it's time they fking legalize heroin for addicts. Fentanyl sucks.

Have you guys seen this one?..

Read this quote:

The obtained results show that most of the seized tablets contained MDMA as a racemate.

Notice the word MOST… Who has access?

-GC

-GC
I feel like a big part of my problem is that I don't go anywhere to find MDMA. It has all been DW for me, for a long time, and I think most of that stuff is coming from the same limited distributors. Had a few batches that were better than the rest, all of which were random, US based, "niche" people who vanished shortly afterwards.

@unodelacosa Not intentionally ignoring your questions, man. I just do not have a lot of energy right now for lengthy back and forth forum stuff. Got a ton going on right now.

Hey guys some of you may find this interesting. Right now I’m making a thread with a compilation of research articles regarding MDMA synthesis trends and purity over the years. It’s still a work in progress but I feel it’s not bad as it stands now. Definitely worth checking out, and eventually we may be able to come to some conclusions.

-GC

Is it easy for someone to post a table of the different drugs and effort?

I.e.

MDA. does this makes ya feel like this.
MDMA does this
Methanol does this, takes this long etc...

Just be good to compare the subtle differences since I assume they sometimes have similar effects?

I.e.

MDMA does this

Just be good to compare the subtle differences since I assume they sometimes have similar effects?
Dude, read Pihkal; phenethylamines like mescaline & 2C-B, as well as the classic MDxx drugs and LOTS of different sub-classes of psychedelic phenethylamines and amphetamines, all compared and their stand-out effects, good and bad, are noted.

It's an incredible read by one of the greats. You learn a bit about chemistry too. It can be downloaded in PDF with a quick Google search. Erowid is a good place to get it.

I.e.

MDMA does this

Not sure why methanol is in your list? It's a highly toxic form of alcohol (ethanol).