• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today? - v2

Has anybody discussed

2-aminopropan-1-ol? It can be purchased as the S Stereoisomer or the R stereoisomer.

It's the starting point of a synthesis for MDMA that (along with copper iodide) uses 1,3-benzodioxole - otherwise known as dimethoxy-benzene with a grignard reagent to create an intermediate that results in S or R MDA, but not mixed.

That's easily reduced to S or R MDMA

I found it interesting that copper iodide is a major catalyst in the synthesis.

Perhaps that is the reason for the purple MDMA that isn't all that great because it's not racemic, and has leftover iodine.
I'll be honest... adding water or solvent 91% iso to the brown muck makes it look more purple... and adding a bit more water just lighten ups the pirple not the opposite... and once getting down to less and less solvent gets back to looking brown

Last edited:
Might wanna watch out for taking pictures with your fingerprints clearly visible. There was a case several years ago where evidence was collected from someone's Reddit account where they lifted fingerprints and got a conviction for something. Not saying this alone is all it takes, but used as a piece of evidence, it could be something you wish didn't exist… let's remove these comments from this thread; you go first… What do you think? Or am I being paranoid? Also, that bag is from The Dollar Store, which is headquartered in Greenbrier, Chesapeake, Virginia in the US for example. See what I'm saying? They have stores all over the U.S., but still, no need in making some prosecutor's case one day for them…
If police wanted me I'm sure. I would be in jail. My local authorities have other things to deal with then a little mdma or lsd or shrooms in my exp.

And I'm my exp when the police DID watch me. They noticed 10x in and out traffic from my neighbors then me and if they did decide to. They would be doing the same thing. If they want me they would have me. But I feel I'm very low after I had a case not tied to drugs.

Last edited:
Interesting synthesis from vanillin which ends up with 5-methyl MDA, a structural isomer of MDMA indistinguishable by normal GCMS. Regardless of dose, it has comparable psychoactive effects to MDMA.

Obviously pathways from other non-controlled ring substituted homologs of MDA exist.

Of note 6-methyl MDA is less potent than normal MDA, would test via GCMS as MDMA, and has a profile that's not quite like MDMA one would think you may have lost the magic.
Yes yes homologs have been detected. But I don't think they are made in the vast majority of faulty samples we are detecting...

Yes yes homologs have been detected. But I don't think they are made in the vast majority of faulty samples we are detecting...
Seeing that synthesis that uses gringard reactant and 1,3 benzodiaxole, etc for Stereoisomer pure MDMA from non watched chemicals, I'm of the mind that there's a lot of non-racemic MDMA out there.

If you read PIHKAL, Shulgin's notes on the S and R isomers of MDMA mimic almost exactly mehMDMA.

Seeing that synthesis that uses gringard reactant and 1,3 benzodiaxole, etc for Stereoisomer pure MDMA from non watched chemicals, I'm of the mind that there's a lot of non-racemic MDMA out there.

If you read PIHKAL, Shulgin's notes on the S and R isomers of MDMA mimic almost exactly mehMDMA.
Yes I know. I just don't see the avg lab using grignards though ... at least not to the point that we are encountering meh vs magic.

And if we did I would see them making safrole from the gringard

The ethyl glycidate is just too damn cheap

One thing else to consider is cost...mdma is being made as cheap as *snip* no price discussion please a kilo non bulk for lower end stuff. Up to around *snip* a kilo non bulk for better looking stuff... while a kilo maybe bulk. I'm sure people are getting 10-1000x ammount per shipment

That means someone has to be making it at a cost below that. They have to start from something cheap something that can make mdma under 3-6 a gram in bulk cuz it costs them less then that to make it.. something to consider is all I'm saying

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I know. I just don't see the avg lab using grignards though ... at least not to the point that we are encountering magic.

And if we did I would see them making safrole from the gringard

The synth I'm talking about uses

(S)-(+)-2-Amino-1-propanol​

as the starting point because it's chirally pure, and can be protected through the process to yield S-MDA, It can also be bought as the R isomer and results in R-MDA.

As far as I know ketones don't have stereoisomers, once you get to the ketone you have to have a metal catalyst and a ligand that forces the result of the reaction to be left-handed or right-handed. Otherwise, you end up with a 50/50 racemic mix, like normal.

The synth I'm talking about uses

(S)-(+)-2-Amino-1-propanol​

as the starting point because it's chirally pure, and can be protected through the process to yield S-MDA, It can also be bought as the R isomer and results in R-MDA.

As far as I know ketones don't have stereoisomers, once you get to the ketone you have to have a metal catalyst and a ligand that forces the result of the reaction to be left-handed or right-handed. Otherwise, you end up with a 50/50 racemic mix, like normal.
Yes I'm aware but I don't think the avg lab is going thru the hassle of a gringard...

And if they do they would rather use the gringard to make safrole. Then using (S)-(+)-2-Amino-1-propanol as a starting point...

If police wanted me I'm sure. I would be in jail. My local authorities have other things to deal with then a little mdma or lsd or shrooms in my exp.

And I'm my exp when the police DID watch me. They noticed 10x in and out traffic from my neighbors then me and if they did decide to. They would be doing the same thing. If they want me they would have me. But I feel I'm very low after I had a case not tied to drugs.
Don't be foolish and become low-hanging fruit for some young, overzealous prosecutor, bro. That's fine you think you've got it all figured out—good for you—but never underestimate swine.

Or—I don't give a fuck—do whatever, genius. You've been warned.

Don't be foolish and become low-hanging fruit for some young, overzealous prosecutor, bro. That's fine you think you've got it all figured out—good for you—but never underestimate swine.

I'm in a town where growing shrooms and san pedro/ similar are decriminalized. That the judge would rather deal with meth addicts and heroin/fent heads breaking into cars and stealing bikes then someone doing LSD or MDMA or growing shrooms. I've known people who had a situation for whatever reason. Person admitted to local swine he had 5 hits of LSD as he is doing the pat down, The cop said, "why did you tell me this, this is just a pat down for your and my saftey to ensure you don't have any wepons, you don't do you....." pulls out LSD, gives it back and said sorry it was a mistake of mistaken identity and let him be. Drug possession in my town is a misdemeanor and judges tell police cite and release unless something is attached or it's obvious sale amounts. I had other brush in's where I DO not want to talk about but it just seems to me they have other BIGGER things to worry about then say someone having an OZ or 2 of MDMA who has 0 in and out traffic, had probation for unrelated drug charges on bullshit that got dismissed. Multiple searches and cops did an anal probe probation searches and never could find my stashes and comments from probation saying WTF are you even here you don't fit in our usual MO, just go.. you aren't addicted to fent, benzo, booze etc etc. We never found drugs on you, drug tests were negative. Worst case, I plead to prop 36 or PC 1000 and the case gets dropped in a year or 2 of a bullshit probation in which I can smoke weed, do LSD etc, but I can't drink. But I do thank you for your concern

Last edited:

Prosecuted for allegedly holding a bag of some unknown substance?

I'm pretty sure that nobody's trolling bluelight to waste their department's time, trying to figure out who some unknown person is that may possibly be holding a bag of MDMA.

Much less that they're going to try and subpoena bluelight in an Australian Court, over some wild goose chase when they have way too much crime to deal with in their own city that they know about.

And even if they did get the email unodelacosa probably has a protonmail account.

Prosecuted for allegedly holding a bag of some unknown substance?

I'm pretty sure that nobody's trolling bluelight to waste their department's time, trying to figure out who some unknown person is that may possibly be holding a bag of MDMA.

Much less that they're going to try and subpoena bluelight in an Australian Court, over some wild goose chase when they have way too much crime to deal with in their own city that they know about.

And even if they did get the email unodelacosa probably has a protonmail account.
Right you get it. The only reason why they used it was to get a KNOWN big darknet vendor. Not someone buying an oz or 2 to resell in some unknown town/country.

any experiences/opinions from gg new batch ??? i ve heard this is the real deal. old magic mdma feeling
I still have a stash of the og batch from 2015/16? . Don’t remember it being magic though maybe it’s time to test again…

What's the melting point of your recrystallized stuff?

Shulgin states between 148° C and 153° C.

Many of the structural isomers have vastly different melting points.
Once this final recrystalization is done, I'll probably splurge on this, and an alcohol lamp. The MDMA went from shards to a clear"pane" of MDMA at least the cleaner stuff I collected. but I see a little yellow/pinkish tint to it. the dH20 at this point looks like water but there is over an oz of "MDMA" it's just that clean XD

I'm in a town where growing shrooms and san pedro/ similar are decriminalized. That the judge would rather deal with meth addicts and heroin/fent heads breaking into cars and stealing bikes then someone doing LSD or MDMA or growing shrooms. I've known people who had a situation for whatever reason. Person admitted to local swine he had 5 hits of LSD as he is doing the pat down, The cop said, "why did you tell me this, this is just a pat down for your and my saftey to ensure you don't have any wepons, you don't do you....." pulls out LSD, gives it back and said sorry it was a mistake of mistaken identity and let him be. Drug possession in my town is a misdemeanor and judges tell police cite and release unless something is attached or it's obvious sale amounts. I had other brush in's where I DO not want to talk about but it just seems to me they have other BIGGER things to worry about then say someone having an OZ or 2 of MDMA who has 0 in and out traffic, had probation for unrelated drug charges on bullshit that got dismissed. Multiple searches and cops did an anal probe probation searches and never could find my stashes and comments from probation saying WTF are you even here you don't fit in our usual MO, just go.. you aren't addicted to fent, benzo, booze etc etc. We never found drugs on you, drug tests were negative.
Yeah unless it's a federal investigation (read: DEA, and trust me, they like to get involved in MDMA-production cases) and is subject to the statutes under the U.S.S.G. Then all that wonderful Prop 36 shit goes right out the window as you're facing time for precursors as if they were already converted to final product at 100% yield. So you'll be in criminal history category I but then comes the (attributed) weight. So let's say the Feds indict you for just one pound of MDMA (which carries no mandatory minimums at this time, thankfully), ~448 g. Now watch… if you wanna follow along, check out https://guidelines.ussc.gov/de first to enter your drug weights and then use the chart at https://www.ussc.gov/guidelines/2021-guidelines-manual/annotated-2021-chapter-5 to find out the range of months recommended for the judge to sentence you within, which they usually do.

So in the instance of 1-lb. of MDMA, it looks like you'd be in offense level 24 fetching you 51 - 62 months of time in a federal correctional institution. This is not a joke, and if it seems alarmist of me, that's because these laws are indeed fucking alarming. I'm trying to raise awareness of the Draconian drug laws that exist in the United States because they ruin lives worse than any drug. Brush this off at your own risk. Once something is in the hands of a federal prosecutor, the fact that you're from a podunk town or whatever you think is protecting you doesn't mean jack shit. Federal jurisdiction supersedes, and they pick up whatever cases they want from any of the 50 State's Attorney's offices.

[edit: This is obviously American-centric; if you're outside the U.S. you should probs still fear the U.S. DEA if your country has extradition with the U.S. Also, let me just add – there's no parole in the federal system for anyone sentenced after 1987, and you serve 85% of your time if you manage to keep all of your good time. There is no character witness testimony that makes any difference, and judges rarely deviate from the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines. You're at the mercy of a federal district attorney whose sole incentive is career advancement by way of sheer number of convictions. The states have a bunch of super sweet detention-diversion programs, but first time offenders get sent away regularly for years… The average MDMA sentence in the federal system gets 57 months (source).]

Worst case, I [insert fantasy and comment that reveals you probably already have a prior as an adult that's been "sealed" but will probably put you in criminal history category II and prevent you from accessing a safety valve for dropping two points on your offense level]. But I do thank you for your concern
No, again this alone won't get you arrested, no fucking shit, but should a prosecutor be building a case against you, this would be useful evidence to their case, and damning AF toward you. Is it conclusive? No. But is it persuasive to a potential jury. Fuck yes. Think about this a little harder. It's a trivial thing to take that image down. This is not a synthesis forum nor the proper place to brag about crystals.

Also, it's bad practice. You should aspire to set a better example. Keep your fucking fingerprints out of photos like this, duhhh. People get busted for this shit sometimes. You think it won't happen to you until it does.

It's this kind of arrogance that can destroy you. Do yourself a favor and try to be more humble than this before you screw up your apparently otherwise charmed life.

You, too, @shugenja. You should know better by now.
Ok, obviously neither of you know how evidence works in a criminal case. AGAIN – I didn't say that this picture in and of itself is all it takes for a prosecutor to get a conviction, did I? But I stand my ground and maintain that it's:
  1. bad practice to have incriminating evidence floating around on the Internet (again – it's what it amounts to that matters, not each piece of evidence on its own has to be conviction-worthy),
  2. bad practice to take photos like this with your fingerprints clearly visible,
  3. stupid to ignore people who MIGHT know what the fuck they're talking about on these matters,
  4. stupid to assume it would require a subpoena to download a picture from the internet and submit it as evidence in a court case, either in Australia or the United States.
Now whenever you are ready to pull your heads out of your respective asses, please let us know. Or better yet, take down the photo (@vash445) and put up a better one w/o your prehensile digits protruding into view, s'il vous plaît. Don't do it for me though; do it for yourself if for no other reason than self-respect and avoidance of unnecessary risks if I've managed to persuade you at all on the subject. It's only your personal freedom that's on the line here… Btw, none of this is meant as legal advice, but from someone who knows the system, just think about what I'm saying. Save face if you have to and play tough guy on the internet if it makes you feel better, but then do your own research to better understand how federal prosecuting attorneys operate and reflect. Future-you will thank present-you for it.

I know no one likes criticism. I don't take criticism easily either. But don't let ego compromise your intellect and ability to assess risk realistically. You're both too smart not to thwart this flaw. Trust me; I've spent like an hour trying to convince you here, unpaid with nothing to gain from doing so and only taking further risk of ridicule from those who do not know better. Trust me, it's because I've seen the darker side of the world opposite your insouciant, rose-tinted reality filters.

Thanks, and may the Dust Angels™ protect you. Res ipsa loquitur.

Last edited:
Yeah unless it's a federal investigation (read: DEA, and trust me, they like to get involved in MDMA-production cases) and is subject to the statutes under the U.S.S.G. Then all that wonderful Prop 36 shit goes right out the window as you're facing time for precursors as if they were already converted to final product at 100% yield. So you'll be in criminal history category I but then comes the (attributed) weight. So let's say the Feds indict you for just one pound of MDMA (which carries no mandatory minimums at this time, thankfully), ~448 g. Now watch… if you wanna follow along, check out https://guidelines.ussc.gov/de first to enter your drug weights and then use the chart at https://www.ussc.gov/guidelines/2021-guidelines-manual/annotated-2021-chapter-5 to find out the range of months recommended for the judge to sentence you within, which they usually do.

So in the instance of 1-lb. of MDMA, it looks like you'd be in offense level 24 fetching you 51 - 62 months of time in a federal correctional institution. This is not a joke, and if it seems alarmist of me, that's because these laws are indeed fucking alarming. I'm trying to raise awareness of the Draconian drug laws that exist in the United States because they ruin lives worse than any drug. Brush this off at your own risk. Once something is in the hands of a federal prosecutor, the fact that you're from a podunk town or whatever you think is protecting you doesn't mean jack shit. Federal jurisdiction supersedes, and they pick up whatever cases they want from any of the 50 State's Attorney's offices.

[edit: This is obviously American-centric; if you're outside the U.S. you should probs still fear the U.S. DEA if your country has extradition with the U.S. Also, let me just add – there's no parole in the federal system for anyone sentenced after 1987, and you serve 85% of your time if you manage to keep all of your good time. There is no character witness testimony that makes any difference, and judges rarely deviate from the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines. You're at the mercy of a federal district attorney whose sole incentive is career advancement by way of sheer number of convictions. The states have a bunch of super sweet detention-diversion programs, but first time offenders get sent away regularly for years… The average MDMA sentence in the federal system gets 57 months (source).]

No, again this alone won't get you arrested, no fucking shit, but should a prosecutor be building a case against you, this would be useful evidence to their case, and damning AF toward you. Is it conclusive? No. But is it persuasive to a potential jury. Fuck yes. Think about this a little harder. It's a trivial thing to take that image down. This is not a synthesis forum nor the proper place to brag about crystals.

Also, it's bad practice. You should aspire to set a better example. Keep your fucking fingerprints out of photos like this, duhhh. People get busted for this shit sometimes. You think it won't happen to you until it does.

It's this kind of arrogance that can destroy you. Do yourself a favor and try to be more humble than this before you screw up your apparently otherwise charmed life.

Ok, obviously neither of you know how evidence works in a criminal case. AGAIN – I didn't say that this picture in and of itself is all it takes for a prosecutor to get a conviction, did I? But I stand my ground and maintain that it's:
  1. bad practice to have incriminating evidence floating around on the Internet (again – it's what it amounts to that matters, not each piece of evidence on its own has to be conviction-worthy),
  2. bad practice to take photos like this with your fingerprints clearly visible,
  3. stupid to ignore people who MIGHT know what the fuck they're talking about on these matters,
  4. stupid to assume it would require a subpoena to download a picture from the internet and submit it as evidence in a court case, either in Australia or the United States.
Now whenever you are ready to pull your heads out of your respective asses, please let us know. Or better yet, take down the photo (@vash445) and put up a better one w/o your prehensile digits protruding into view, s'il vous plaît. Don't do it for me though; do it for yourself if for no other reason than self-respect and avoidance of unnecessary risks if I've managed to persuade you at all on the subject. It's only your personal freedom that's on the line here… Btw, none of this is meant as legal advice, but from someone who knows the system, just think about what I'm saying. Save face if you have to and play tough guy on the internet if it makes you feel better, but then do your own research to better understand how federal prosecuting attorneys operate and reflect. Future-you will thank present-you for it.

I know no one likes criticism. I don't take criticism easily either. But don't let ego compromise your intellect and ability to assess risk realistically. You're both too smart not to thwart this flaw. Trust me; I've spent like an hour trying to convince you here, unpaid with nothing to gain from doing so and only taking further risk of ridicule from those who do not know better. Trust me, it's because I've seen the darker side of the world opposite your insouciant, rose-tinted reality filters.

A picture with someone holding a bag of an unknown substance is completely inadmissible in court.
Any good lawyer will have it thrown completely out because nobody knows what the substance is regardless of what somebody says it is.

If they can't prove what it is, which they can't because they don't have the bag, (Even if they have a fingerprint from a photo of the bag they don't have the bag, they can't enter into evidence.)

And I do know how evidence works. 1. They would have to prove exactly what the substance in the bag is.
2. They would have to prove that whoever is holding the bag knew the substance was illegal regardless of the text in a post on bluelight.
3. Even if they prove XYZ person was holding the bag, they can't prove what was in the bag because they don't have the bag.
4. Like I said before, they have to have the bag with the substance in it. The same bag that was in the picture. If they don't have that they don't have s***.

You act like it's so hard to figure out somebody's a dealer. If you're a drug dealer. The police know you're a drug dealer. The fact that people got caught using WhatsApp, telegram or ecrochat is immaterial. Somebody drop the dime on them.

In the case of the coke dealer, Police got a hold of somebody's phone that was receiving the ecrochats, otherwise they would not have been able to break the encryption for months or years.

None of the links you posted show anything other than they identify the person, then they tracked him down, then they found drugs at their location.

Like I said before, you can't get in trouble from the bag in the picture, unless they actually find it with drugs in it, which would kind of be stupid to keep around after you post it on the internet.

And by the way, all of the pictures in those pictures in those links that you posted were from telegram or WhatsApp or ecrochat pictures. Meaning the person was already under surveillance or whoever they sent the picture to was under surveillance. None of them were from a bulletin board.

And lastly, what did all the people have in common? They were dealers, dealers that moved significant weight. Like pounds of drugs. Police are not going after users. They're just not.

Stop fear-mongering

Vash - wear a purple butyl glove next time. One of the kind where there's millions of them and you can buy them anywhere.

That way Unodelacosa won't have a stroke when you post another picture

You say your advice is related to US law.

Why aren't any of the links that you posted regarding US people? It's all England and Australia.

I don't see any evidence that you've posted that shows what you say would happen with all these extra add-ons for precursors, which is b******* unless they can prove that you were involved in the manufacturer in any of the links that you posted.

Interesting synthesis from vanillin which ends up with 5-methyl MDA, a structural isomer of MDMA indistinguishable by normal GCMS. Regardless of dose, it has comparable psychoactive effects to MDMA.

Obviously pathways from other non-controlled ring substituted homologs of MDA exist.

Of note 6-methyl MDA is less potent than normal MDA, would test via GCMS as MDMA, and has a profile that's not quite like MDMA one would think you may have lost the magic.

These would not test positive for MDMA with the normal reagent battery, right? There's one that distinguishes primary from secondary amine. These may show up as MDA, but not MDMA if you do the appropriate reagent tests.

Doing basic reagent testing is a prerequisite for this discussion.

GC/MS is a lab thing that almost no drug user has access to, amirite?

These would not test positive for MDMA with the normal reagent battery, right? There's one that distinguishes primary from secondary amine. These may show up as MDA, but not MDMA if you do the appropriate reagent tests.

Doing basic reagent testing is a prerequisite for this discussion.

GC/MS is a lab thing that almost no drug user has access to, amirite?
No, you're not right.

It will test exactly like MDMA if you use Marquis, Liebermann, and Mandelin.

If you use Mecke, you're going to get a result that looks remarkably like MDMA if you don't really pay attention. After a while they're both dark black or purple.

The only reagent that will discriminate between MDMA and MDA is Simon's.

Remember if it has any MDMA in it at all, it's going to skew reagent tests and look like MDMA, especially if it's structural isomers of MDMA or MDA.

Many people send pill samples in for testing which is GCMS.

Most people only test with marquis if they test at all. Some do use multiple reagent testing, but as I detailed above, it is not foolproof other than to determine whether you have a methacathanone or amphetamine/ methamphetamine or whether you have MDA/MDMA.

Like I said, no, you're not right.

You say your advice is related to US law.
It's not advice. I explicitly stated that and want to re-emphasize. I'm not your attorney. Was just sharing knowledge gained from personal experience. YMMV and feel free to ignore me as you see fit, Capitano.

Why aren't any of the links that you posted regarding US people? It's all England and Australia.
I grabbed the first hits off Google. Do your own research. It's your freedom on the line, after all; note mine because I'm not the one doing dumbshit on the Internet for no reason.

I knew you couldn't handle the criticism but I posted it anyway just in case it helped someone.

Let me be clear: this one image alone doesn't mean jackshit and it is not sufficient evidence on its own for any convictions. It's circumstantial evidence at best. We all know this. It's also sloppy and stupid to link your IRL fingerprints to your online presence here, but I guess you like taking these little chances. I wouldn't gamble any money on the likelihood of this being a piece of evidence in a larger case built against you by the U.S. Federal govt., "The United States of America versus [enter your name & the names of any co-defendants in your federal conspiracy charges]" but you never know. I'll not leave it to chance; you do what you want.

I don't see any evidence that you've posted that shows what you say would happen with all these extra add-ons for precursors,
Fuck off, man, are you kidding me? That's exactly how it works. I've seen it happen. I know what the DEA can do and how they do it. Jesus Christ, man, wake up. Start reading Dark.Fail if you don't believe me. The DEA are still fucking SHIT UP and the US still incarcerates a disgustingly high volume of people, a total of 2.2 million in fact which is more than any other country both total AND per capita. I'm not trying to scare people away from drugs and chemistry; I'm trying to help everyone see that we've got to end Global Drug Prohibition. If I gotta take a lot of shit from you buncha optimistic pie in the sky types, so be it.

What I'm saying is: all drug possession should be decriminalized at once. Until then, try to keep your biometrics unpaired to pictures implying felony possession lest it show up as Exhibit 32(a) one day in court.

And yes, it's very uncommon for fingerprints to be extracted from social media and for this to happen, but it has happened, I read about this case on Reddit over a decade ago, my guy, and I'm honestly tired of being the only here arguing my point. I guess since everyone else thinks I'm just making some bullshit up, it's whatever. I'm wasting my time.

which is b******* unless they can prove that you were involved in the manufacturer in any of the links that you posted.
You ever heard of conspiracy law? Anyway, how many times do I have to keep reminding you that I'm not saying this one pic alone is ALL IT TAKES TO LOCK YOU UP FOREVER, so please stop making this sweeping nonsense claim I never said.

Overall, it's a bad look if you're unlucky enough to have already drawn the attention of a prosecutor.

Also, what're you censoring yourself for? What're you Mormon or something? That would almost make sense…

Stop fear-mongering
Rude. And straight up insulting of you to accuse me of this. My record should speak for itself, and I'll ask you to take back that accusation, sir.

Me, I've done federal time and I know how the system works. I've also gotten away with a ton of shit for which the statute of limitations has expired, so I have a pretty good idea of the roundabout chances of things, and how ppl can get comfy and cocky before getting brought down by LE. I'm not saying there's a high chance this photo will be the downfall of you. Probably have a better chance of hitting 5/6 lotto numbers or something… For your sake, I certainly hope you never have to serve a single day for manufacturing. I love drug manufacturing and consider it something of a sacred art—though this is laying it on a bit thick perhaps. Meanwhile I hate vice cops, DEA, drug law enforcement agencies, task forces, drug units, the conscription of canines into police work, the police in general, and the sad state of global drug prohibition we currently face ON TOP OF the devastation it wreaks on society. Prohibition is the real scourge, not the drugs. That's my view.

No, you know what, I want you to just go ahead and keep being ignorant, keep pushing your luck, and step up to take the next one for the team. You're right. I'm just being negative. You got this, Champ.

Like I said before, they have to have the bag with the substance in it. The same bag that was in the picture. If they don't have that they don't have s***.
Wrong. Again, you don't understand how circumstantial evidence works in conjunction with other evidence. And you've also obviously never heard of federal drug conspiracy laws. Ask an attorney if you don't believe me.

Something you care to add, @Nurse Ratched ? I'd love to hear your thoughts on how this philosophy of pissing in the face of fate (readL L.E.) fits the site's paradigm of harm reduction.

I'm trying to help you avoid prison, FFS, @shugenja. I can at least say that I respect you, @vash445, for at least recognizing what my intentions are. No good deed goes unpunished though, and other ppl really think I'm on some whole other assignment here for personal gain or glory, lol, like I give a flying fuck. It's crazy that I'm getting shit for looking out for someone. Accusing me of FUD. Ok. Lol. Whatever then, since you're an expert on drug laws in your own mind, I'm not gonna pursue this anymore. You've been warned. Here's wishing 2023 turns out legally uneventful for you and you continue to be overlooked by law enforcement in West Bumblefuck, New Mexico or whatever town you think DEA skips somehow.

I would think more people would want to know about the potential consequences of a crime before committing it. Instead, ohhh, I'm just a "fear-monger". I don't see how this doesn't run contrary to the supposed harm reduction ethos of the site (*ahem* Sr. mods, looking your way), but whatever the fuck.

@Nurse Ratched – weak. So it's a good idea to take photos of felony possession amounts of MDMA with our fingerprints clearly visible? That's what you advise?

Here's what's wrong with today's MDMA: user ignorance is rampant. Thread solved.