• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today? - v2

Chemist, artist, criminal
It is not the first time that Jakubczyk is loud in the media. He left for Great Britain after a nine-year sentence in Nowy Sącz prison - in May 2003 he was convicted by a Polish court for the large-scale production of amphetamine and ecstasy tablets. The case was widely reported because there was a suspicion that it was in the laboratory of Jakubczyk, pseudonym "Professor", that the deadly drug UFO was produced, and the chemist himself was supposed to act on behalf of the leader of the Pruszków gang "Baranina". The local press wrote about the "disgrace of the chemists" from Kielce (a colleague in the field collaborated with Jakubczyk).

"I'm watching this scene. I'm the only journalist in the courtroom. The only person sitting in the section reserved for the public. The man who causes Judge Iwoła to lose the thread has short, grizzled hair that used to be thick, longer and dark. There is no trace of the once lush beard. The wide face is covered with wrinkles and furrows claiming its old age. With a serious face, a clear voice and scientific jargon, he makes a complicated argument. He talks in detail about the innovative, extremely difficult reduction of phenylnitropropene (P2NP) bonds and the production of phenylnitropropane (FNP). "Hydrolysis", "epoxy oxides", "oxidation of the double bond", "polymerization", "amine impurities", "reduction with aluminum amalgam" - it's hard to make sense of all these phrases. He also theorizes on the synthesis of phenylacetone (BMK), a precursor to the production of amphetamine, from alpha-phenylacetoacetonitrile (APAAN)."

Hello. I have been here since the beginning but under a different nickname, I had to create a new account because I lost the data for the old one.

From the very beginning I have been a supporter of the fact that mdma has lost its magic.

And this is not due to abuse....

I used mdma in Poland from 1998-2004 and there were worse pills but most were real magic....

from 2004 I had a break until 2020, I decided to remind both of the old times to feel that happiness....

Unfortunately the current mdma is completely different from the old one, there is no magic of happiness or love.

I always had a suspicion that this perfect mdma produces genius but I had no evidence....

Today I read this article and finally understood everything!!!!!!!

You have to use a translator to translate....

Could you translate for us by chance? I think I remember you btw, your story that is.

-GC

The funniest thing is this guy is serving his sentence in a prison near me and I'm going to visit him, I'm sure he won't want to answer my questions especially since I don't know much about chemistry, but maybe we'll make a list of questions from the best minds on this site for him and I will pass them on to him...

the guy was experimenting with the composition, here's the beginning of his path and a deadly UFO:

Accurate analysis of the chemical composition:

the conclusion from what I have read is one: magic does not come from pure mdma, but from appropriately selected substances related to it ...

i never took mdma that worked, but it might've been because i took some pretty potent mda that had me going crazy hallucinating and feeling great... i tried to relive that experience a few times with different pills some of them supposedly mdma, and they never worked at all or the effects were subtle at best. i'd go a few weeks to a couple months in between trying to roll and it just never worked after my first experience with mda. i even tried the other half of the mda pill that was super strong the first time and then the second half i took, i was completely sober. i only took like a three week tolerance break between taking the mda, and who knows all of the mda could've been in one half of the pill.

i wouldn't be surprised if people build life time tolerances though. i really don't know, maybe you guys are testing them and they are just bunk pills, but i got a tolerance to mda really fast, like it's a cool memory, but part of me feels like it's stupid or less of a cool drug because you can't do it as often as other drugs and psychedelics.

To Anyone Who Claims That MDMA Still Works Right:

Show Me The Pupils.

I don’t have a pic cuz that’s lame while rolling to take selfies but couple weeks back I was definitely on one. Full dilation.

i never took mdma that worked, but it might've been because i took some pretty potent mda that had me going crazy hallucinating and feeling great... i tried to relive that experience a few times with different pills some of them supposedly mdma, and they never worked at all or the effects were subtle at best. i'd go a few weeks to a couple months in between trying to roll and it just never worked after my first experience with mda. i even tried the other half of the mda pill that was super strong the first time and then the second half i took, i was completely sober. i only took like a three week tolerance break between taking the mda, and who knows all of the mda could've been in one half of the pill.

i wouldn't be surprised if people build life time tolerances though. i really don't know, maybe you guys are testing them and they are just bunk pills, but i got a tolerance to mda really fast, like it's a cool memory, but part of me feels like it's stupid or less of a cool drug because you can't do it as often as other drugs and psychedelics.

For you maybe, I’ve had many amazing MDA experiences. MDA does give a tolerance to MDMA but for me it was transient and extremely short lived. Like I can’t take MDA on day 1 of a 2 day run, I won’t feel shit off just MDMA the next night.

-GC

The only way you can tell if it's good MDMA or not is the eye wiggles baby.

It's always the eye wiggles.

👀👀👀

I don't know mate, I've had insane eye wiggles from distinctly MehDMA. I love this effect myself, but when that's the best you get from a pill, then you feel a bit cheated.

According to Shulgin in PIHKAL, even after taking MDMA to the point where tachyphylaxis prevents any response, MDA still resulted in full subjective effects.

Yup, I believe it. But if you took MDA for a week then took MDMA you’d feel absolutely nothing. He never reversed the experiment, Shulgin while a god among man wasn’t infallible.

-GC

Meanwhile, I wonder if the same holds true for MDMA.hcl?
I am told it is not worth it to resolve the enantiomers of MDMA. Interestingly enough, the one person I know that actually separated the MDA isomers much preferred the S isomer out of the 2, though I think I would prefer the R.

I am also curious about the R isomers of the different APBs as well.