• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery What sites pay to fly you to rehab?

Hi there,

First, my apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I was really stunned that a stranger would offer to help pay for my flight!!! So…thank you, whether or not this comes to fruition.

I actually have decent insurance because I’ve been able to stay on my parents’s health insurance, so yes, I would be able to afford rehab.

Right now, though, things are kinda up in the air because of the stroke recovery. And to make it worse. I made the enormous mistake of sniffing f a teeny tiny amount of heroin I had already bought which turned out to be Fentanyl and very nearly died.

Since I am staying with my parents during my stroke recovery and am not super mobilL, this has made things much, much worse.

@blockbusterparty fuck man I am SO glad to hear you didn't die from the fentanyl!!! You're so lucky 😲

Can you afford rehab? Not asking in a judgemental way, I'm asking because if you can afford the stay in rehab then I might be able to pay for your flight. Or at least donate to it.
Whilst this is a beautiful and kind offer, I must discourage everyone from offering things like this with such a large monetary value to strangers over the internet. Things can get messy and it's not worth it. It's best to simply offer well wishes and encouragement rather than financial assistance.

Hi there,

First, my apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I was really stunned that a stranger would offer to help pay for my flight!!! So…thank you, whether or not this comes to fruition.

I actually have decent insurance because I’ve been able to stay on my parents’s health insurance, so yes, I would be able to afford rehab.

Right now, though, things are kinda up in the air because of the stroke recovery. And to make it worse. I made the enormous mistake of sniffing f a teeny tiny amount of heroin I had already bought which turned out to be Fentanyl and very nearly died.

Since I am staying with my parents during my stroke recovery and am not super mobilL, this has made things much, much worse.
I would be very careful who you accept money from and how you do it if you decide to. Please exercise extreme caution.

if you wanna go to rehab, call the number on your insurance card. if you recently ended up in the er for drug related issues, your insurance knows and youre likely approved for some sort of treatment. it’s unlikely to be in another state.

I know I am lucky to not to have died from the debt. It all happened so very very fast. This whole thing…witb the stroke…and all my various medical problems…is so scary…

I tried getting a legal dispensary card since at least they won’t have chemicals and shit in there. But because of the type of stroke I had, most anti-seizure meds besides Keppra and the benzos make my symptoms worse. So the pot improves my mood but makes my walking and tremors worse. Lol. It’s like a sick joke.

Obviously, I’m going to have to stop it. At least most of the time.